Chapter 15

Survival of Mato

 

“So are you guys ready?” Himchan asked.

“Yes,” we shouted.

He started to play the janggu and we all started to dance. I laughed for the fact that I couldn’t dance at all. I watched in awe as the rest of B.A.P danced professionally and in sync.

“Woah,” I said.

“They’re really good,” Jieun said.

“Of course they are,” I said confidently.

We watched as they started to dance the break dance of No Mercy.

“I need to learn how to do that kind of stuff,” I murmured.

“You can’t even do simple steps and you want to already start with those kind of moves,” she said and raised an eyebrow.

 “Sure, why not,” I said nonchalantly.

“Well, you’re going to be in so much pain,” she laughed.

“Then again, I’m good,” I quickly blurted out.

“Thought so,” she laughed.

“If we left, they probably wouldn’t notice,” she laughed as she noticed how focused they were while dancing.

“But it wouldn’t be fair for Himchan,” I said.

“So what do you want to dance?” she asked.

“Ring around the Rosy,” I beamed. “It’s probably the only dance I can dance perfectly to.”

“It’s not even a dance, you’re basically skipping through the entire song…” she pointed out.

“Well…better than nothing,” I said and stuck out my tongue.

So we started playing Ring around the Rosy for the next 15 minutes.

“We *breath breath* should do something…else,” Jieun said while trying to catch her breath.

“Y-Yeah,” I said while breathing heavily.

“How are they still dancing without sweating and panting?” she said, flabbergasted.

“I have no idea,” I said.

“Should we make some food for them to eat?” she asked.

“Sure,” I said and we headed towards the kitchen. We came out with food on the cart and they all scrambled towards us and started gobbling down the food.

“Where did you guys learn to dance like that?” Jieun asked.

“Nowhere in particular,” said Jongup.

“We just know,” Himchan said and shrugged as if it was nothing.

 “Is there anything that your bodyguards can’t do?” Jieun said.

“I don’t think so,” I laughed.

Suddenly the door bell rang.

“I’ll go get it,” Jieun said and ran out to get the door.

“I wonder who it is,” I said.

“Who are you?” Jieun said.

“We’re the All Star Agency,” we heard. We all stopped eating and looked at one another in panic. “Is Miss Han-ah here by any chance?”

“Oh, yes,” she said.

“Hide,” I said and they all scrambled up to hide somewhere.

“But may I ask why you are here?” Jieun said.

I ran towards the door and said, “Oh, you’re back again. Look, I told you that I haven’t seen anything that night.”

“But we found some evident that proves that something strange happened that night. And we were wondering if we can excavate at your front lawn.”

“What?” I said with a stern face.

“We will pay you very well,” said the leader.

“As you can see, I live in a mansion. I already have that kind of money,” I said.

“Miss, please,” they said. “We really need your help in order to finish this research.”

“Please, just go,” I said and put my hand on my head.

“Alright, but we will come back,” he said and they left with his crew of men.

I closed the door and gave a big sigh.

“Who are they and what do they want?” Jieun asked.

“It’s nothing, look, we should go back to eat,” I said and headed towards the living room. Seeing that you weren’t ready to tell her, she stayed silent. B.A.P came out of their hiding spots and went back down towards the living room.

“Where did you guys go?” Jieun asked.

“Uh, nowhere in particular,” Jongup said.

“Han-ah, we need to talk,” Yongguk said. I nodded and said, “Jieun, just eat here with the rest of them, I’ll be right back,” I said. Jieun nodded and her eyes followed you as you headed up stairs with Yongguk to have a ‘talk’.

**Something isn’t right here and I don’t think Han-ah is planning on telling me…** Jieun thought.

 

“Let’s go to this room, it’s sound proof so no one can eavesdrop on us,” I said. Yongguk nodded and we headed inside the room. I closed the door and we sat down onto the chair.

“They came back, huh?” Yongguk asked.

I nodded and said, “They’re going to keep coming back until I agree to let them excavate on my front lawn.”

Yongguk stayed silent and thought about it.

“What if we go outside now and just clean everything up,” I said.

“No, we can’t do that. There could be watchers outside now. It would be too risky, we would just fall into their trap and that would be their excuse that we are hiding something,” he said.

“So what do we do?” I asked.

“We’re just going to have to let them,” Yongguk said.

“WHAT!?!?” I shouted. “We can’t, they’re going to find you guys then.”

“We don’t have much of a choice. They’re getting really suspicious now and if they do manage to find us, then we’ll think of a plan.”

“…”

“Are you really sure about this plan?” I asked once more. “It’ll put you guys at risk.”

“Not letting them excavate your front lawn and hiding us will only make it riskier,” said Yongguk.

“…Alright,” I said. “I’ll still do my best to protect you guys,” I sighed in defeat.

“Thank you Han-ah,” he said.

“No problem,” I said with a weak smile.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi BABY's

I’m sorry that I haven’t been updating regularly, but I’ve been having trouble on what to write. School is starting soon and I feel nervous so that isn’t really helping me either. But, I’ll try my best to update as often as possible and make it interesting as well.

-iHartCupcakes :)