Leave Me Alone.

Broken Wings.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3aLnYoOg7s

~

Entering your next class, you bowed slightly when the teacher nodded at you.

Taking a seat, you put your head down and waited for the late bell to ring.

Someone barged through the door, "Sorry!"

"I'll let it slide since you're new. Take a seat."

"Okay, sorry. Thank you!"

*That annoying chirpy voice again...?*

You peeked out of the corner of your eye to see MinWoo sitting next to you.

Instantly, whispers erupted around the room.

One girl tapped MinWoo's shoulder, "Um excuse me..you might not know this since you're new..but ________ likes being alone.."

MinWoo blinked, "Really? But she's not saying anything about me sitting here!"

Your head snapped up, you glared at him and moved to the table behind you.

The girl smiled apologetically, "She's a loner. She doesn't associate with anyone. Especially not after-"

You gave her a look, "You better shut that mouth of yours before I shut it for you."

She gulped and nervously smiled before nodding and looking forward.

*What? What happened? Why is she so crabby? She's so pretty..such a contrast..*

When the bell rang,  you slung your backpack over your shoulder and went to your next class.

MinWoo quickly scurried out after you, "Hey wait! _________-sshi!"

You ignored him and went ahead, he grabbed your wrist, you snatched it away and turned around, "What?"

Meekly smiling, "Can you show me where the dance room is?"

"Can't. I'm not in dance. It's on the other side of the school."

MinWoo pouted, "Please. I'm new. Help a student out."

You sighed, "Fine."

After showing him where it was, "Now leave me alone."

You walked away, MinWoo called out, "Wait! Thank you!"

Rolling your eyes, you jogged back to the classroom you're supposed to be in.

Entering, you saw WooHyun, L, DongWoo, Hoya AND SungJong.

*...what the...*

You blinked at them, "How are we all in the same class...?"

WooHyun grinned, "It's music class. Juniors and seniors take it TOGETHER."

You groaned, "I'm gonna fail..."

L nudged your forehead, "Hey hey. No you're not."

You whined a bit, "Yes I am. I'm not performing in front of all of you."

Hoya smirked, "You won't have to. We're in dance."

You deadpanned, "Then why are you in here?"

SungJong informed, "They're covering for SungYeol hyung."

You blinked, "SungYeol oppa's in this class? I thought he was..theatre.."

WooHyun nodded, "Yep."

"Wait. I'm SO confused."

DongWoo smiled, "Me and Hoya are in dance. SungYeol is supposed to be in acting stuff but..for some reason he's in this class. We're just covering for SungYeol, so when he comes back we're going to-oh he's back."

Hoya and DongWoo stood up, "THERE YOU WERE! WE DIDN'T SEE YOU IN THE OTHER CLASS SO WE THOUGHT THIS WAS OUR CLASS. OH WELL. GOOD DAY SIR!"

Then the two raced out as the teacher gave SungYeol a bewildered look, SungYeol handed her a form, "I'm not in this classs. Good day~"

Then he waved at you and stalked out of the room.

The teacher blinked twice before saying, "Alright..any more switches?"

You raised your hand, L pulled it down.

You glared at him while he smiled at you.

SungJong pouted, "I don't wanna be third-wheel.."

"YOU'RE NOT!"