Cheer.

Broken Wings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF_ng8XiWnQ

~

You kicked the floor while you waited for the rest of Infinite to show up.

"_________-ah!"

You looked up to see who called your name.

SungGyu grinned as he approached you.

You tilted your head in confusion, "What are you doing here? You have university classes..."

"I came to treat you out! In honor of your first day of hell year!"

"Oh, should I call the oppas and SungJong-"

"NO!"

Four voices yelled, you looked around, bewildered.

SungGyu smiled and held out his arm, "I just wanted to spend time with my favorite dongsaeng."

At that moment, you glanced around and met eyes with MinWoo, who was intently looking at you and SungGyu.

Ignoring him, you linked arms with SungGyu and gave him a small smile, "Arasso."

Truth be told, SungYeol and Hoya had called SungGyu in for an emergency cheering up session.

Entering a cafe famous for its waffles, the two of you sat down.

"Order anything you want."

You looked through the menu and pointed at a picture.

SungGyu nodded and ordered, calling the waiter.

While waiting for the food to come, SungGyu asked, "So..how was school?"

You nodded, "Good."

"_________-ah."

You looked up, "Hm?"

"I know when you're not feeling well babo. Now spill. Who does the almighty Kim SungGyu have to nag?"

You cracked a smile.

SungGyu childishly pointed, "Hehe see you laughed."

You shook your head, "The boy is supposed to say, 'I'll beat him up' what kind of man nags?"

SungGyu glared at you, "Mwoh? Ohno-"

Your mouth was in a thin line as the contents of the waiter's drink drenched your uniform.

The waiter frantically bowed, "Oh my goodness. I'm so SO SO sorry. I slipped, and oh no. I'M SOO SORRY MISS!"

You calmly took a napkin and wiped yourself off.

Suddenly, a young man came and bowed to you.

You blinked at him curiously and glanced at SungGyu who shrugged.

"I sincerely apologize. He is one of my family's employees. Please don't worry about the food, it's on the house. We sincerely apologize, I'll have him fired-"

"No. It's okay."

The waiter's eyes widened at you.

"I'm fine. You don't have to fire him."

SungGyu secretly smiled, *This girl. Acting all tough when she's a soft marshmallow on the inside.*

The young man curtly nodded, "Very well then."

He handed you a business card, "You can bill the dry cleaning to me."

He bowed again and left.

The waiter muttered an apology before running off to get your orders.

You sighed and pinched your clothing.

SungGyu stuck his tongue out, "That's what you get for making fun of me."

You rolled your eyes at him, "Good job oppa. Way to be a man."

SungGyu pouted, "You're no fun."