Crazy.

Broken Wings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZJhUv0O8ZY

~

For some reason, L, SungYeol, WooHyun, SungJong and Hoya were all waiting for you after school.

You stepped out of the school building, still scolding yourself and hitting yourself.

Not noticing the boys, you walked past them, whining and whimpering to yourself.

They all exchanged bewildered looks and trailed after you.

"So embarrassing..aish..stupid!"

You let out a frustrated and strangled noise.

L's eyes widened and he mouthed to SungJong, "What's wrong with her?"

SungJong shurgged.

SungYeol slapped his shoulder, "You're her best friend!"

Suddenly, you stopped.

Hoya and WooHyun leaned back, just in case you lashed at them.

You let out a loud laugh, laughing and giggling, *I'm pretty sure he doesn't think anything of it. It's not like I like him or anything-*

You stood still, paralyzed, *I don't. Right?*

The stoplight had changed several times but you were still frozen.

L slowly approached you from behind, you let out a wail, *WHAT IF HE DOES? I DON'T RIGHT?*

You began walking again, whining, "What if...thinks..I...him?!"

WooHyun had a fearful look on his face, "Is she..possessed?"

After crossing the street, you became silent again before laughing, "CRAZY!"

Hoya muttered, "Yes you are."

You had a dazed look as thoughts of MinWoo flooded your head, the way he slept, smiled, held your wrist, held the umbrella for you, his breathing, his eye-smile...

SungJong said, "I think she's done-"

Your face scrunched up and you groaned, "Nooooo...what if...like..NOO."

Soon you reached the hill located at the bottom of your home.

Trudging up, your mind raced with thousands of different emotions, you were arguing with yourself, *I like him. I don't like him. NO. NO. NO. Yes?*

You took off your shoes and stumbled into your room.

SungGyu stepped out of the living room, he saw the five boys crouching together in fear, "What's wrong with you guys?"

SungYeol looked at the eldest, pointed to your room and did the 'crazy' sign.

SungGyu frowned, he knocked on your door, the boys yelled, "NO DON'T-"

You opened it and blinked, "Yea?"

SungGyu slowly turned around at them, WooHyun gaped, "NO while we were walking, she was crying than laughing, silent, than she just stopped and-"

SungGyu looked at you, put his hands on your face and tilted your chin around, checking your eyes, ears, "...I think she's fine."

He ruffled your hair, yawned and walked away.

You went to the bathroom to wash your hands, a small smile tugging on your face.