Fight.

Broken Wings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xl-4y0pYGI

~

Turning around, you saw the boys that bothered you with the annoying freshmen.

Sighing, you went the other way.

"HEY!"

Cutting you off, HyunShik smirked, "Heard a rumor. You're dating the new kid."

You rolled your eyes.

He glared at you, "I ask you to be my girl for the past three years and you turned me down. But some new kid comes and you're his? What does he have? Money? Is he good in bed-"

You slammed your hand onto the locker, next to HyunShik's face.

He gulped.

Seething, "Listen to me carefully. The reason I rejected you so many times is because you won't be able to process whatever I say to you right now. Even if I enunciate so slowly that a three year old could understand, you won't. You have the brain comprehension of a rat and your brain is the size of that freshman leeching off next to you so if you'd mind, don't spread ridiculous rumors and get out of my way."

They all blinked at you.

Rolling your eyes, you pushed past them but the girl pulled your hair back.

You paused, *I don't have time for this.*

Turning around, you stared at her dead in the eye, "Do you want to try that again?"

She stuttered, "I-I-I'm not scared of you, infinite oppas aren't here to protect you-"

You laughed, "Infinite oppas? You think THEY'RE the reason I won't pummel you right now?"

You heard a cold chuckle and turned around to see L, he gave a smirk, "On the contrary stupid freshman. __________ can take care of herself, I sit back and watch her destroy everybody."

Her voice changed, "L oppa-"

He sent a chilling glare her way, "Don't. Call my name with your dirty lips. Let's not soil it."

Cockily walking up to them, he slung an arm around your shoulder, "If you all know what's good for you..especially you HyunShik since she kicked your sorry self around a few times...I'd say just walk away...if not..."

SungYeol and WooHyun stepped out of the shadows, "We're going to have to...take out the trash."

WooHyun smirked, "Wouldn't want _________ to have to dirty her hands."

L thought bitterly, *Especially now that she has someone to hold them.*

The freshman boldly said, "Why do you protect her so much? Does she sleep with all of you-"

Hoya came in, "Aw hell no. She's not you."

You stayed rooted in place, still stunned with L defending you.

He pushed you in the other direction, "Go. He's waiting for you."

You numbly nodded and turned to walk when something hit the back of your head and something slimy slid down your hair.

You heard knuckles cracking.

"Wait."

Infinite's eyes were narrowed, the boys and the freshmen gulped as you slowly approached them...smiling.

SungYeol panicked, "Oh God. She's SMILING."

Instantly, your smile changed to a smirk when you approached the girl who threw the egg at you, sticking your foot behind her knee, causing her to fall, you hissed, "Don't. Mess. With. Me."

She gave you a horrified look as you tossed the remenants of the broken egg at her, "You'll get hurt."

With that you turned around and walked away.

HyunShik growled, "That little-"

He tried to throw his bag at you when Hoya kicked his leg.

L cracked his neck and had a poker face on, the boys tried to run away as Infinite grabbed them all and roughened them up.

*No one messes with our dongsaeng.*

The teachers came to break the fight up, but there was nothing to break up except for a couple of boys wrestling each other, with no trace of Infinite.

Infinite smirked before slipping back into their classes, unscathed and clean.