Blush.

Broken Wings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMCNLlcs6iU

~

You and MinWoo were under his umbrella, "Wait!"

MinWoo stepped to the other side, you gave him a curious look.

He grinned, "The lady is supposed to be on the sidewalk side, just in case the car splashes the puddle water!"

You deadpanned, "If that happened, I'd get soaked regardless."

MinWoo's smile didn't falter, "Probably, but at least I'd be able to protect you from the majority of the water!"

You muttered, "Protect my ."

A car went past the two of you, MinWoo jumped and wrapped his arms around you, shielding you from the water.

Your mouth dropped open.

MinWoo looked down, "Gwenchana?"

Nodding, you slowly met eyes with him, *MinWoo has really...really..pretty eyes...*

He paused and leaned into you, your eyes widened in surprise and you froze.

*She looks so calm and cute like this...*

You coughed, face turning bright red, you gently pushed him away and walked ahead.

He blinked in surprise, "Wait ________-ah! You'll get wet and sick!"

You slowed down your pace.

He held the umbrella over your head, "I don't think it matters if I get hit by the rain now..."

You stuttered, "T-then go home!"

He shook his head, "I can't do that! The gentleman has to make sure the lady gets home safely!"

You muttered under your breath, "I'd be safer alone than with a happy-attractant like you."

The two of you quietly trudged up the hill that led to your house, you stopped, "The hill is really steep from here. The umbrella won't be of much help if two people are under it. You should go home."

MinWoo thoughtfully stopped, you gave him a look, *Is he waiting for something..? Oh.*

"Um..thanks..for..walking me home..and stuff. If you were waiting because of a thank you."

MinWoo chuckled and shook his head, "Oh _________. You don't have to thank me!"

Your cheeks tinted pink, "Um yeah bye."

"Wait."

MinWoo took the umbrella and put it in your hands, you frowned, "What are you-"

"See you tomorrow!"

With that, MinWoo took off and ran away.

Your jaw dropped, "WAIT! THIS IS YOUR UMBRELLA! MY HOUSE IS RIGHT THERE!"

MinWoo didn't turn around.

"YOU'RE GOING TO GET SICK!"

You panicked, "Aish! Stupid kid-"

"________-ah."

You looked up to see SungGyu giving you a strange look, "...are you okay? Who are you..talking to?"

You let out a sigh and shook your head before stomping up the hill.

SungGyu blinked, shrugged and headed out.