Beautiful.

Broken Wings.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YexYqfxkni8

~

The six boys smiled and then turned to DongHyun, "Welcome and thanks to everyone for coming. I'll keep this short, there will be baskets at the end of the party, please feel free to take one and..let's have fun."

The music played as the crowd cheered and mingled with guests, girls tried to get Boyfriend's attention but they were too busy talking amongst themselves.

MinWoo's eyes scanned the crowd for a glimpse of you, *Did she not come...? But grandpa said she did...*

Then he saw you. (Imagine it without sleeves!)

His breath hitched and he felt like he wasn't breathing, couldn't breathe anymore.

You were in the back leaning against the wall, trying to not draw attention to yourself, that much he could tell.

Meeting eyes with him, you titled your head and gave him a small smile.

Slowly approaching you, MinWoo brushed a hand over your cheek, "Beautiful."

You blushed and looked down, *Hold it together!*

"You look...nice...too."

MinWoo chuckled and rolled his eyes, "Jealous?"

You made a face, "No."

JeongMin nudged HyunSeong, "Yah yah look!"

The two spied on you and MinWoo, HyunSeong whistled, "Damnnnn. She IS hot."

DongHyun slapped his shoulder, "Yah. Pay attention to your own date."

HyunSeong made a face but asked her to dance anyway.

The DJ played a much less distracting song, your eyes brightened.

MinWoo asked, "Do you know this song?"

You nodded, mouthing the words, MinWoo raised an eyebrow, "Would you like to dance?"

"..."

He made a face and pouted, "Waeee?"

You paused but nodded, "Okay."

Then MinWoo shook his head.

You gave him a questioning look.

He cutely put his finger up, "Not with you."

Crossing your arms, "Then I'm gonna go dance with another-"

He grabbed your hand and led you to the dance floor, you felt many people stare at you and MinWoo.

You gawked at him, in a trance, he chuckled and put your arms around his neck, wrapping his arms around your waist.

You blushed and looked down.

"You're not gonna ask me any questions?"

You raised an eyebrow, "About...what?"

He motioned, "This. All this."

You shrugged, "I told you, I don't care if you're the richest man in Korea. I just care about..you."

MinWoo grinned and leaned his forehead on yours, you smiled softly and gazed at him.

After the dance, you and MinWoo sat down and rested, when someone tapped your shoulder, turning around you stared at the person.

He stood there, "Ahnyeong! Do you remember me?!"

You blinked in confusion, "Who.......?"

The boy blinked in confusion, "Darn it. I could have sworn it was you! We went to kindergarten together...?"

MinWoo gave the guy a death glare, *HONESTLY who can remember that back?! HE'S JUST TRYING TO HIT ON HER.*

You frowned, "Uhh...I don't think so.."

"Really? You're not Kim _________?"

MinWoo froze, you had a lost expression, "How do you know my...name?"