Invite.

Broken Wings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlc60Z8k8cE

~

You were waiting for MinWoo outside when it began to snow.

A serene smile lit up your face as you held your palm out to touch the snowflakes.

MinWoo couldn't help but gaze at you for a moment before walking up to you.

"Wah~ Aren't you cold?"

You shook your head, MinWoo held his hand out and led you into the restaurant.

Sitting down, "What do you have to tell me?"

MinWoo bit his lip, *You might-you are my friend's "twin" sister.*

He snapped out of it when you said his name, he blinked and smiled at you, "Let's order first."

You gave him a weird look but shrugged and agreed, "Okay."

When the food came, your eyes glistened in awe, you hadn't eaten at home because you were afraid that you might be caught in an awkward position.

MinWoo encouragingly nodded, "Eat! A lot! Too skinny!"

You rolled your eyes and muttered, "Says the kid who is skinner than me."

MinWoo furiously shook his head, "No I'm not! I'm fatter than you!"

You sarcastically said, "Mhmm. Yeah. Okay."

MinWoo glared playfully, "If you don't agree with me, I'm not telling you."

You wanted to shrug and say, "Okay."

But your curiosity won out and you growled, "Fine, I agree with you."

He grinned and pinched your cheek, "Good girl."

You scowled and slapped his hand away.

When the two of you finished eating and was waiting for the check and dessert, MinWoo handed you a small gold envelope.

You curiously stared at it, "This isn't going to be one of those things where you give me a credit card and say 'I'll take care of you' right?"

MinWoo laughed loudly, "NO. Too much dramas ________-ah."

You blinked innocently and gently opened the envelope to see an invitation, you gave him a confused look.

"It's my friend's birthday party, and I need a date...so...you're invited."

You , "Who says I agree?"

MinWoo's jaw dropped, "B-but-"

You smiled, "I'm just kidding."

He frowned and pouted.

You chuckled to yourself, *What a baby.*

"Is it formal?"

MinWoo didn't answer you, he paid for the meal and walked out.

You covered your mouth to stifle your laughter.

"Is widdle MinWoo mad?"

MinWoo looked away from you and didn't respond.

You tried a different tactic, "Okay, guess I'll go to this fancy party with someone else~"

He still refused to look at you.

You looked around to see if there was anybody you knew around, ran and jumped onto MinWoo's back.

He reflexively caught you and you smiled when you saw his lips curl.

"Don't be mad anymore, okay?"

He chuckled, "Arasso arasso."

Smiling in content, you rested your head on MinWoo's back as he hoisted you up to keep you from falling.

"Aren't you tired?"

He shook his head, "Nope."

"I'm heavy right?"

MinWoo stopped and gave you a 'are you insane?' look, "You barely weigh anything babo."

You made a face, "Stop lying."

"I'm NOT!"

You smiled and snuggled into his back, "So warm."

MinWoo murmured, "Good."