Fear.

Broken Wings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uhcWGgTdB0

~

You gasped when you felt cold water thrown on your face.

The man grasped you by the chin and smirked, "Hey there pretty girl."

You glared at him, "Don't touch me."

His partner cackled, "I don't think you're really in the position to be making any orders."

Hissing, you kicked the man's knee and smiled when he yelped, "You crazy b*tch!"

"Yeeeep. That's what everybody calls me, thanks to you."

He slapped you across the face, he smirked in satisfaction when he saw the flaming red handprint on your cheek.

"Now that I think about it...I never touched you."

Your breath caught in your throat, *No.*

"Your little guard dogs came with the police before I could...it IS you. The brat that put me in jail."

"N-no...that's not m-me."

A nasty glint came upon the man's face as he grabbed you by the throat and slammed you against the wall, "I should just kill you right now."

You stared at him defiantly, "Do it."

He kneed you in the stomach, making you double over in pain, his partner came and held him back, "Whoa whoa. We need her to get the money, relax."

"I will...after I play with this crazy ."

Your eyes widened, *No. No. NO. NO!*

He ripped the collar of your shirt when the doors burst open with a loud, 'BAM!'

You looked up to see L, with his eyes dangerously narrowed, "I'd let go of my sister if I was you."

"Yeah? Who's gonna make me?"

Someone kicked him from behind, "Wrong answer."

You looked up to see MinWoo, glaring and seething in anger, "M-minWoo-yah..."

His eyes softened, "Sorry I'm late."

You heard the cocking of a gun and froze, his partner was pointing the gun straight at you and MinWoo, "One more move and I'll shoot both of them dead. Right now."

Infinite froze at the sight of the gun and mentally cursed, SungGyu held his hands up, "Look. We just want our sister back. Is that too much to ask for?"

"Where's the money?"

SungGyu answered, "Is your partner unconscious?"

MinWoo nodded slowly to signal that he wasn't.

"If you leave your partner to us, there's still a way for you to make double the amount you wanted."

Hoya said, "But you'll have to drop the gun and leave."

SungJong added, "We want that man on the floor. Not you."

Greed evident in his eyes, he tossed the gun on the floor and ran outside where Boyfriend and a bunch of police were waiting outside.

MinWoo untied you quickly and helped you get to where Infinite was when someone hissed, "Not so fast."

You were staring straight at the end of a gun, while the man MinWoo kicked was aiming it straight at your head.

DongWoo cursed and L inhaled sharply.

MinWoo shifted so that you were behind him, the man chuckled, "AW, is the widdle rich boy going to save the poor poor orphan? What a drama."

MinWoo's eyes narrowed.

The man opened his mouth, "Look, all I wanted was money and the you could have the girl back. But...now..there's NO MORE MONEY!"

MinWoo calmly stated, "Yes there is."

"Oh of course there is. You want to escape here safely, no one harmed...give me..."

He grinned at you, "Her. One night. Let me mess with her and then all of you gentlemen can go on your merry way."

MinWoo snarled, "NO. Over my dead body."

"That can be arranged." 

Everything seemed to be in slow-motion for you, alarm bells rang off in your head and you pushed MinWoo out of the way.

Voices yelled, "NO!"

A gunshot rang in the air as the man dropped the gun in shock, MinWoo stood there unscathed, his eyes wide as you fell.

"N-no..no..________-ah!"

He caught you before you hit the ground, hissing in pain, your hand uncovered the wound on your side, "Can't even shoot properly."

MinWoo's eyes brimmed with tears, "YAH! Who told you to jump in front of me?!"

"Relax..I'm not going to...die...not from this.."

"So?! You're still hurt!"

You looked up at him, "If I had the choice...I'd do it again and again."

MinWoo fiercely glared at you, "No! That was a stupid thing to do-"

"MinWoo."

"...."

"Shut up."

Then you winced in pain and closed your eyes to not see the blood.

Infinite went out as the police came in, paramedics came and took you to the ambulance.

WooHyun nodded, "We'll meet you at the hospital."

MinWoo nodded and climbed into the ambulance with you, clenching his teeth at the sight of blood seeping through your clothes.

"MinWoo-yah..."

He refused to look at you, clearly upset that you jumped in front of him.

"It'll heal. I'll....be..o...kay.."

Your eyes were drifting closed from the blood that you lost and were currently losing, not to mention it was 4 in the morning.

MinWoo panicked, "Don't close your eyes! Close your eyes when you're sleeping off this wound not now!"

You muttered incoherent words, the last thing you heard was the paremdic assuring him that they've arrived at the hospital.

*Silly MinWoo...*