Lost.

Broken Wings.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRC_iasl_NM

~

MinWoo cut in, "__________-ah there's some people I want you to meet!"

You blinked at him in confusion, "Oh okay."

MinWoo took you by the hand and led you to where Boyfriend was, "Guys, meet ________."

YoungMin was the first to take your hand and shake it, "Ahnyeong pretty lady! Nice to meet you!"

KwangMin shook his head, "I swear I was born first. There's been a mix up.."

"Hi..."

HyunSeong waved, "Hi, I'm HyunSeong, senior. Nice to meet you."

JeongMin grinned, "Hi! We heard a lot about you and I would love to tell you embarrassing stories about MinWoo!"

DongHyun was last, "Hi...nice to finally meet you."

You nodded and gave a small smile.

MinWoo cheekily grinned, "So..you guys are gonna leave me alone now right?"

KwangMin snorted, "Fat chance of that."

MinWoo pouted.

You glanced at MinWoo and smiled.

"Yah! Did you see that? She saw MinWoo pouting and smiled!"

You instantly stopped and covered your mouth, HyunSeong hit JeongMin's shoulder, "Stop it!"

MinWoo rolled his eyes, "Okay okay. I'm going to show her the house and stuff, bye!"

KwangMin and YoungMin said at the same time, "IT'S NOT EVEN YOUR HOUSE!"

MinWoo laughed in response and tugged you next to him.

You were still confused about before but it disappeared when MinWoo reassuringly squeezed your hand and led you to the various rooms he and his friends played in.

But you couldn't shake off the feeling that you've been here before.