Let's Play: Shopping.

Broken Wings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AfVhHVwMBw

~

After washing and changing, everyone walked out and headed to the subway station.

SungGyu questioned, "Where should we go first?"

WooHyun suggested, "Let's go shopping and play in Hongdae until it gets cooler."

DongWoo noddded, "Shopping. Call. Let's go."

The eight of you split up to buy various clothing, DongWoo and L to buy shoes, SungGyu and SungYeol to buy accessories, WooHyun and Hoya went off to buy shirts, you and SungJong were still looking around.

"Hey _________ look, sale!"

You and SungJong grinned at each other before entering the store.

But you immediately left when the sales guy tried to hit on you.

SungJong ran after you, "__________! Sorry! That guy was a total sleazebag, let's go somewhere else~"

Linking arms, the two of you entered a different store.

SungJong glanced at you and saw your eyes sparkle the moment you entered.

Momentarily forgetting SungJong, your hands and eyes sifted through the various tops, sweaters, jeans, skirts, "Go look for something you like SungJong-ah!"

He chuckled, "Arasso arasso I'm looking I'm looking."

After trying on everything, you decided to buy two pairs of high-waisted shorts, a dress, a pretty top and a bag.

SungJong had two pairs of shorts with him, stepping up to the register, you made a face, "You can't wear shorts. You have prettier legs than me."

He laughed, "Oh _______, you're so funny."

When it was your turn to pay, SungJong pointed out the window, "Oh look L hyung!"

"Where?!"

SungJong smiled at the register lady and swiped his card.

You turned towards him just as all the clothing was put in a shopping bag, "Where is he? Hey my clothes-"

"Gahjah~"

He grabbed you by the hand and pulled you out of the store, handed you your shopping bag and whistled.

You swung hands with him to humor him, "Why'd you pay for everything?"

"Hey hey I'm still your oppa by two months!"

You let go of his hand and stared at him, "No."

He pouted, "Boo you meanie."

You crossed your arms and tapped your foot, waiting for an explanation.

He smiled at you, "It's not everyday when we can come out to places like this and go shopping, I promise next time I won't pay for your clothes, okay?"

You made a face but nodded, he held his hand out, you took it and went to look at the next store.

"Oh, it's SungGyu hyung and SungYeol hyung."

The two of you waved before entering the accessory store the two were in.

You saw SungYeol sitting in a chair and deadpanned, "Are you getting another piercing?"

SungYeol beamed, "Yep! You get to have front-row seat and hold my hand like my mommy!"

SungGyu flicked his forehead and turned to you and SungJong, "Look around, there's lots of interesting earrings here."

You felt around your ears, SungYeol asked, "What the heck are you doing?"

"...I forgot how many piercings I had..."

All three said at the same time, "Four. One cartilidge, one double pierce, one regular."

You blinked, "Oh. Okay."

You looked at various rings, bracelets, and earrings and picked out the ones you liked and the ones you wanted to buy for Infinite.

After you paid for them, you immediately switched out the earrings in your ear and admired them.

SungYeol yelped when the needle went through his ear but calmed down, the four of you left the store and checked the time: 3:45PM.

SungYeol whistled, "Whew. It's 3:45 already? Why am I not hungry?"

"Because we had ddukkbboki remember?"

SungGyu sighed.

"Oh yeah!"

SungGyu turned to you and SungJong, "Are you two hungry?"

The two of you were staring at a goldfish, making faces at it.

The two hyungs' expressions softened, "I'll buy SungJong's you buy ________'s."

SungYeol nodded and called you two, "YAH MAKNAES~"

The two of you looked up, startled.

"Hold our bags for us and wait for us at the cafe, call the others too, let's eat lunch!"

You scowled, "Why do we have to hold your bags?!"

SungJong wailed, "Yeah hyungs!"

"We have to buy something, go!"

The two of you grumbled but did as told and entered the cafe that was a block ahead.

You sent out a mass text message to L, Hoya, WooHyun and DongWoo who came moments later and sat down.

"What did you guys buy?"

While everyone was chit chatting about what they bought, SungGyu and SungYeol entered, each holding a bag with a box inside.

DongWoo asked, "What's that?"

SungGyu mysteriously smiled, "Nothing. Let's eat!"

After eating, it was 5:20PM, WooHyun said, "Let's split again. We only have a couple of hours before the sun sets..that's when the party begins~"

"Let's split into bigger groups this time, what do you guys still want to buy?"

You, L, WooHyun and Hoya split up since everyone wanted to buy sweaters for the fall, SungGyu, SungYeol, SungJong and DongWoo went to look around.

Hoya spotted a store that was having a huge sale for back-to-school.

"Why have a sale when we wear uniforms anyway?"

"Shush, it's good for us."

You picked out two sweaters and cardigans that you liked, L called you, "________-ah look."

He picked them up and grinned at you.

You tilted your head in confusion, "You have a girlfriend?"

"NO silly. I want to wear one with you~"

"But we're not dating."

WooHyun came by and coughed, "Might as well be."

Your face tinted pink, "You want to wear one with me? Okay, since you're my favorite-"

Hoya stepped up, "Hey I heard that!"

"But that one's too..weird."

L made a face, "Whaaa. I think it looks cute."

You shook your head.

"Fine you pick one. Whatever you pick, we'll go with."

You randomly pointed to one.

L picked the set up and evilly grinned, "No changing your mind~!"

You shrugged, not having seen the sweaters and went on line to pay.

L took your items out of your hands and placed them on the counter, he swiped his card while your jaw was wide open, "B-but. I have to pay!"

"Miss, let your boyfriend pay. It's a male pride thing."

You stuttered, "B-but he's n-not-"

"That's right jagiya~"

L smirked before taking your hand and dragging you out, you pouted and glared at him.

He pinched your cheek, "Cheer up."

You called, "Hoya oppa, are you done?"

He appeared, "Yep. Let's go."

"What about WooHyun oppa?"

"3...2...1...."

"I'm here! Let's go!"

WooHyun skipped out of the store, Hoya glanced at your shoes to see worn out converses, the first pair that he had bought you.

"You guys go ahead, I forgot something."

"Arasso~"

WooHyun linked arms with you and smiled, "What should oppa buy you? Are you thirsty? Should we get bubble tea?"

You rolled your eyes but let him lead you anyway.