Warmth.

Broken Wings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3OK6a4fTJQ

~

You saw your missed calls and cringed, sighing you called back SungJong who cheerfully picked up.

That moment ended when WooHyun and SungGyu fought for the phone to question your wherabouts and whether or not you were safe.

You sighed, *This is going to be a looooooooong conversation.*

"Oppas-"

"-HOW LATE IT IS?! MURDERED, KIDNAPPED-"

"I'm okay-"

"DANGER. THAT CRAZY BOYFRIEND OF YOURS-"

MinWoo blinked and pointed at himself, *Me? Crazy?*

"I lost track of time because of an important reason-"

"-DON'T CARE IF THE REASON IS THAT HE WAS DYING-"

You made a face and raised your voice, "It's not something I should tell you over the phone-"

"-WHATEVER IT'S ABOUT-"

"About my mom-"

The phone call became silent.

You sighed in thankfulness, "That's why...I'll explain...tomorrow..I won't be doing anything reckless or stupid..I just...want to..."

You glanced at MinWoo who tilted his head in reply.

"See the sunrise.."

He smiled and nodded.

SungGyu opened his mouth to nag, "But-"

L took the phone, "You promise...no...funny..business?"

"I promise L oppa."

He closed his eyes, *I'm going to regret this tomorrow.*

"Fine. But you better be home by 10AM tomorrow otherwise I'm going to cut you off from society."

He could hear the smile in your voice, "I will...gomawo...yeah...bye."

You hung up and made a noise when MinWoo tossed something at your face.

It smelled just like him though, you took it off your face to see it was one of his hoodies, "My jacket doesn't really provide that much warmth."

You took the jacket off and put his hoodie over your dress, a smile instantly coming to your face when you could smell his scent on it.

"I'm gonna look for food in the kitchen...you can...hmm..there's really not much to do."

You snorted, "Thank you captain obvious."

He flicked your forehead.

"Yah!"

He stuck his tongue out, "That's what you get for being a meanie."

Then he left to the kitchen, eyes lighting up at the sight of usable eggs, tomatoes, onions and microwaveable rice.

While he was cooking, you snuck into the kitchen and smiled at his cooking form.

You went behind him and wrapped your arms around him.

He asked, "Hungry?"

"Mhmm."

You rested your cheek on his back and smiled, "So warm..."

MinWoo teased,"Don't fall asleep on me~"

"No I mean you. You, No MinWoo. Not your body heat."

He glanced behind his shoulder at you, your eyes were closed and your cheek was still resting on his back, "I can feel your warmth just by holding you...it's nice.."

MinWoo stopped stirring the vegetables and turned around fully to look at you, holding you at arms' length, he whispered, "If it's enough for your heart to melt and let me in...then I'm okay."

You sleepily opened your eyes, tiptoed and pecked his lips, "It is."

He turned and continued cooking while you gently loosened your hold, *But I'm not sure if I deserve it.*