Fly.

Broken Wings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRYNhxkaEI8

~

You hadn't seen MinWoo in a while, DongHyun's party would be the first time you would be seeing your boyfriend in about a week.

Thankfully it wasn't a formal party so you opted to wear something more comfortable.

You greeted your mom by bowing slightly to her and waved hello to the other Boyfriend members.

L grinned, "Don't make it too obvious."

You glared at him.

He shrugged and went to join SungYeol in getting a drink.

You glanced around to see that Infinite was already fitting in and mingling in.

*Of course.*

SungJong popped up next to you, "Hey I saw your lover near the band."

"Really? Okay."

Making your way over to where SungJong pointed, you didn't notice him giving a thumbs up.

You heard a mic being tapped and saw WooHyun holding it, you gave him a horrified stare.

"Attention lovely people. We have a special performance...one very fitting this festive mood. Please clap your hands together for...the Starship's Princes, Boyfriend!"

You blinked and looked up at the stage.

Music filled the room and you saw: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovt-JA9hLvw

You couldn't help but smile as your saw your older brother, his friends and..MinWoo dance.

Staying rooted where you were, you watched MinWoo as he performed.

The chorus came on again after the second verse: Not one but two two two, my heart trembles. I’m falling down, falling down to you.

How can a day like this come to me? Not one but two two two, my heart trembles. 

I’m falling down, falling down to you, endlessly falling for you.

When MinWoo began rapping, your eyes widened slightly: Baby falling down, I am falling for you

Ha we keep it going now, I match myself to you.

We are not alone, do you know my heart trembles? My days that were always the same is so new now. 

Because we’re together, I’m satisfied, you let me feel so highBeing alone wasn’t enough, say bye to the days of being alone.

When I’m with you, I feel like I will fly. Every time, not one but two, you make me wanna fly.

After MinWoo and KwangMin finished rapping, the music stopped for a moment.

"Yah! Kim ___________!"

You were speechless as MinWoo came off of the stage, came closer to you and said, "Saranghae."

As he leaned in, the music came back on: I’ll do everything for you, do do do. Do you think I can’t? Why why why

Already I fall in love, fall in love, I only see youYou need to trust me, do do do. Trust yourself to me. 

You are also fall in love, fall in love, you know well too.That it’s not one but two two two.

Wrapping your arms around his neck, MinWoo's arms naturally fell around your waist, bringing you closer and lifting you up.

*I think it's your turn to fly too.*

~

Thank you guys for your support and forloving this fic!

Hope to see you in the next one!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/318250/you-re-mine-infinite-romance-vampire-infiniteandyou