Me.

Broken Wings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU1CleAFy_0

~

After eating MinWoo's cooking (to which he sweared was edible), you and him were sitting on a couch, sipping hot chocolate.

Setting up a fire, MinWoo poked the embers until they caught fire to the wood.

You thoughtfully sipped your cocoa and asked, "Do you come here..often?"

MinWoo paused and nodded, "Mhmm...after..my mom passed away."

You froze, MinWoo's bang covered his eyes but he flipped it away moments later to smile at you, "But I'm okay...at least she passed peacefully."

Gazing at him sadly, you set your cup down and mumbled, "I'm sorry..."

MinWoo shook his head, you said, "But...I can tell...she was an amazing person..and mom..."

He curiously looked up at you.

You smiled and brushed his hair from his face, "Look at how you turned out."

He leaned forward and kissed your forehead, you blushed, "Gomawo."

Shaking your head, "Thanks for..sharing that with me..."

He chuckled, "I think I trust you enough to tell you about my past."

You bit your lip, *Should I tell him..? What if he thinks differently of me..?*

"I never told you why I live with the oppas...right?"

He laughed softly, "Nope. You did get mad at me when I got jealous though!"

You mumbled an apology and took a deep breath, "I've known them all my life..we grew up in the same orphanage...they all took care of me and I cherished them like my own family. They were the closest...I had to a family. Mmm..everyone at school thinks I'm some ice princess...which they're not wrong...but I hate letting my guard down."

You breathed in, "I wasn't always...this cold...well I was..but not to this extent...until freshman year.."

Your voice broke, MinWoo frowned in concern, "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to-"

Shaking your head, "I want to...if I don't..you'll hear it from someone else.."

You continued, "The reason I'm living with them is because we moved out...because a new director for the orphanage took over. The old one.."

You shuddered and whispered, "Got put in jail because..."

You closed your eyes to calm yourself, "He tried to.. me...he was abusive to boys but..good to girls, you had to fight for survival...and the oppas...they protected me for some reason...but one day when they were doing their chores...he..."

You choked and felt MinWoo's arms wrapping around you, "Shh...it's okay..."

You rambled, "That's why...I get scared..and anxious and afraid..and..and..if you want to leave me..you can...I understand-"

"Why on earth would I leave you?"

"Because I'm broken..."

MinWoo wiped the tears from your eyes, "Then I guess I'll just have to put the pieces back together..."

"MinWoo-yah..."

"I don't know if you've noticed, but I love YOU. You and only you, for who YOU are, right now. I don't care about your past, who your parents are, who you live with, I only care about you. I love YOU."

You stared at him with teary eyes.

"I won't be leaving you anytime soon. Even if you want me to. I'm not, I'm going to stick around you so long that you're going to get sick of me and even then...I'm not leaving you."

You were silent at his confession. 

"So you can't leave me either, arasso?"

You silently nodded, "MinWoo?"

He looked at you.

"Saranghae."

MinWoo's eyes widened slightly in surprise but soon melted into a warm smile as he wrapped an arm around you and kissed your forehead.

"I love you too."

You glanced at the clock to see what time it was when MinWoo nudged your head, "Look outside."

The sun was slowly peeking over the waves.

You stared in awe and amazement, then you looked at him, he warmly smiled.

He set his phone on a timer and set it on a pile of books, he motioned you over to him and said, "Smile~"

You did as told and looked at his phone but froze when you felt his lips on your cheek.

The phone's camera shutter sound went off, capturing: your surprised face, MinWoo's lips on your cheek and the sunrise behind you.