Talk.

Broken Wings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnWBaFGwBOw

~

Arriving at your house but not wanting to wake you up, MinWoo gently picked you up and rang the doorbell.

A sleepy looking SungYeol opened the door, he woke up immediately when he saw you.

"DID YOU DRUG HER? IS SHE DRUNK?!"

You stirred, MinWoo panicked, "Be quiet please! She's sleeping!"

SungYeol quieted immediately, "Oh. That's it?"

MinWoo nodded, "Can I come in to drop her off or do you want to take her...?"

SungYeol stepped aside and led him to your room.

MinWoo placed you on the bed, tucked you in and kissed your forehead, "Sweet dreams."

SungYeol stared at MinWoo, "Hmm...what does she possibly see in you...?"

MinWoo gave him a strange look, "Uh...I'll be going now...nice to meet you........"

"SungYeol."

"Yeah...okay. Good bye!"

MinWoo left and went back to DongHyun's house.

The mood was somber when he entered, DongHyun had dark circles around his eyes.

MinWoo chuckled, "Tough night?"

DongHyun paused, "She was crying all night."

MinWoo's smile fell, "Really?"

DongHyun nodded, "I'm taking she saw __________ and __________ saw her."

MinWoo sighed, "Correct and correct."

DongHyun let out a heavy sigh and slid a hand over his face, "I don't know what exactly is going to happen now that I've found her. Mom's crying is confirmation that it's her. Why did she listen to my dad?"

"Hyung."

"Yeah?"

"Can you tell me exactly what happened between _________ and you? But first, is she REALLY your twin? As in older than me?"

DongHyun let out a weary chuckled, "No. We looked so alike that people referred to us as twins...even though we had different fathers."

MinWoo nodded in understanding, "Okay. You don't have to tell me anymore."

DongHyun asked, "How's  _________ taking it?"

"Mmm...she was pretty shaken at first but...I think she'll be okay. But...you have to do something and explain the truth to her, she's probably dying to ask her mom questions, especially..."

DongHyun finished, "Why did she abandon her?"

MinWoo nodded, "Should I set up a time and place for you and her to meet?"

"Please do."