Decision (pt 1)

When He Cheated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Annyeong my subbies (^ w ^)~ I'm really sorry about making this chapter in 2 parts yet again (> . <) I hope you can understand O ^ O) Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed the last chapter and that your enjoying the story and this is my Saturday update and I will be working on the second part and I hope you guys enjoy (^ w ^) and I'm sorry for not updating last weekend (TT ^ TT) I really did try to work on the story but I was piled on with homework hope you didn't mind waiting (> - <)~ Please commet/subscribe if your lovin it <3 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Over the weekend you and Eunhyuk spent some time with each other and you told him everything and he just laughed it off or told you it was for the best, you would show a weak smile and just look the other way. When it was Monday again, you dread on the fact your mom would make you go to school. You got out of bed and walked downstairs, you see your mom making breakfast and you wondered if she was going to yell at you again. You were still in your pajamas and weren’t ready to face Donghae.

 

You stood near the island that was in the center of the kitchen and leaned onto it until your mom noticed you were there. She looked at you for a quick second and continued with cooking; you were about to say something when your mom said, “Good morning sweetie. Do you want some breakfast?” She asked in a nice tone; which caught you off guard. You had to process that for a second and said, “Mhh- maybe later, I’m not feeling too good today.” She looked over her left shoulder and went right back to cooking.

 

There was a moment of silence until she turned the dial for the stove range, off. She turned around and stood near the island and looked at you.

 

~Conversation~

 

Mom: Okay, ____ sweetie, don’t be mad at me but your friend Eunhyuk told me why you’ve been staying home this whole time. Would you care to explain a bit more in detail?

 

You: W-what?! But I told him to-- mom, please understand. I really can’t tell you alright? Just please understand?

 

Mom: Why is it you can’t tell me, but you can tell Eunhyuk?

 

You: Mom, you wouldn’t understand.

 

Mom: ___, I was just like you before, a teenage girl in love and had a boyfriend and he broke my heart, but I never avoided him. I kept going on with my life and before I knew it I was married and had a family of my very own.

 

You: No mom, it isn’t that simple, it’s way worse than what you could even imagine. You wouldn’t understand.

 

Mom: Oh yeah? Try me.

 

~End of Conversation~

 

You looked at your mom, a little surprised that those kinds of words would be coming out of . You felt the confidence in your mom’s voice and the love. But you didn’t want your mom to get involved. You told her the little details like Donghae cheating but you didn’t tell her the name of the girl and how you found out. Just very light details.

 

To your surprise, your mom understood. She nodded in thought and said, “Okay ____, I’ll be nice so…you can stay home for a little longer. But!” When she said you could stay home; you were so happy and thought that your mom was the best mom ever! Until she added the “But!” You paid more attention to her and she continued, “You need to go get your work for this whole week. You need to go to your school and get all of the assignments and if there were any from last week that Eunhyuk couldn’t get for you. Arraso?”

 

Your jaw dropped and you wanted to object to it but your mom added, “Don’t follow my rules and you’ll have to go to school. Don’t get mad at me but I know you don’t want to fail your second year of high school and have to repeat the year all over again. Okay? Now if you will excuse me, I have to go get going.” She smiled like it was nothing and moved from her spot and kissed your head goodbye.

 

You didn’t know how to react, it was all too shocking but you saw the bright side of things and thought about how Eunhyuk might’ve gone through all that trouble to get some of your work last week. You headed upstairs to go think about how you’re going to do this.

 

You lay on your bed and covered your eyes with your arms and thought real hard on how you plan to go to school and just get all the work that you missed and for this week. You also thought about how you were going to avoid being seen by Donghae and some of your classmates. “Ugh! This just makes things more difficult! Mom! Why do you have to do this to me? -___-)” You said aloud to yourself and got up.

 

“Okay, I’ll just go to school in my school uniform so I’ll fit in and wear a face mask, even if I’m not really that sick. It’s just to add to the ‘drama’. ” You lightly grinned and started to get dressed. You grabbed your school bag and took one last look in your full body mirror. ‘Okay…well I hope my luck is still going strong.’ You said to yourself and headed for the front door.

 

You walked to school and your heart was racing every step you took. Each step was bringing you closer and closer to the place you dread on because of Donghae. You inhaled deeply and exhaled with do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter