The Break Up (pt 2)

When He Cheated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Annyeong! (O w O) AHH~ I was soooo happy when I logged onto my AFF account and I saw that I had new subscribers! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Now for the second part of chapter 3, I hope you guys liked the last one and this is well...a pretty fast update that I've done and I hope you enjoy this one (^ o ^)<3 Pease comment/subscribe (O w O) Any feedback is welcomed~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Eunhyuk’s POV~

 

“Aishhh- that girl >:/ Not even going to tell me over the phone and now I need to go to her house? Jeez (- o -) She owes me a big one >:)” He said to himself while he was walking to your language class and asking for the missed work that you’ll be working on. When he was done talking to all your teachers and making sure that he has all of your things, he heads to his car and to his surprise he sees Donghae.

 

~Conversation~

 

Eunhyuk: Donghae?

 

Donghae: Hey hyukkie (^__^)

 

Eunhyuk: What are you doing here? I thought you were already going to rehearsals?

 

Donghae: I wanted to ask you something so I waited.

 

Eunhyuk: Okay, so what is it?

 

Donghae: Have you been talking to ____?

 

Eunhyuk: Umm…Not really, why?

 

Donghae: Oh okay. Well I gu-

 

Eunhyuk: Did something happen between you two?

 

Donghae: …I’m not sure. Well I better get going.

 

~End of Conversation~

 

~End of Eunhyuk’s POV~

 

“That was weird.” Eunhyuk said to himself and continued with unlocking his car and getting in. “I wonder why he would ask me something like that? And I even wondered why I lied to him? Aish- > x <) ____ is driving me crazy.” He said to himself while he was driving out of the school’s parking lot. And he drove off to your house with a lot of questions.

 

Once he arrived he noticed that your mom’s car isn’t in the drive way and assumed that you weren’t home ether, he felt a little hurt, but before he was going to turn around and get back into his car, he noticed the fan in your room was on. *Is she home?* He thought to himself and decided to press the door bell, he waited for a couple of seconds but nothing. He presses the doorbell again and still nothing. “Ahhh- (-___-) _____! OPEN THE DOOR!” Eunhyuk shouts towards your window, and still nothing.

 

He sighs and sits on the steps that lead to the front door. Since you were still sleeping and forgot to tell Eunhyuk that you might be sleeping when he arrives and that there’s a spare key hidden under the mat that has ‘Welcome’ on it. Eunhyuk hangs his head low and feels a little bored. *She must’ve fallen asleep; Aish- this girl is really driving me crazy >:(* He thought and leans back with his hands supporting him and he stares up at the sky.

 

*I better text the guys, I don’t think I can make it to practice.* He takes his phone out of his pocket and starts typing away. ‘Hyung, I won’t be able to make it to practice today; I’m in the middle of helping ____.  Please don’t tell Donghae! Mianhae > - <)’ He sends the text to Leeteuk and prays that he doesn’t mention it to the others and especially Donghae. “Leeteuk better not say a thing >:(“ He said and hopes that his hyung keeps his mouth shut and lets him off easy.

 

In a couple of minutes his phone buzzes and it’s Leeteuk, ‘Yah! Today is already the 3rd time you’ve skipped practice >:\ How are you going to make up for those missed practices?’, “Oh no (- __ -) He’s right, but I already promised ____. Dammnit Leeteuk.” Eunhyuk said with a doubtful huff, he then replies, ‘Look hyung, I promise I’ll put some overtime for the next practice and I’ll even take a couple leaves for my soccer practices if putting some overtime doesn’t cover it, just please let me help ____. She’s not feeling too good and she really wanted me to help her today. Please hyung? (> ___ <)’ Eunhyuk then sent the text and rests his head in his hands that are gripping onto his phone and his eyes are closed; hoping that Leeteuk is nice enough.

 

About 3 minutes later Eunhyuk’s phone buzzes, he slowly slides the unlock bar and reads the message from Leeteuk, ‘Mhmmm- fine. But you better make up for those missed days and put extra work into those practices alright? Now…tell me about ____. Is she that sick? And why do you have to take care of her? She has Donghae right?’ Eunhyuk was happy that his hyung let him off once again but when he read the second part; Leeteuk being curious about you, he didn’t know how to explain. ‘Hyung, I’ll just call you okay?’ Eunhyuk goes to his contacts and dials Leeteuk.

 

~Conversation~

 

Leeteuk: Okay dongsaeng. Explain.

 

Eunhyuk: Well ____ wanted me to help her and I just got that gut feeling that she doesn’t want me to tell Donghae. I don’t know why, but I just do.

 

Leeteuk: *sigh* Hyukkie~ I think its pretty obvious to us, or well mostly to me, but I’ve noticed that you like ____, and you want every opportunity that you can get with her. She’s already going out with Donghae and I think stealing someone else’s girl isn’t cool at all.

 

Eunhyuk: Wait- what?! H-how did-? Hyung! D;< I’m not trying to steal her from Donghae, I told you, it’s just this feeling I get in the pit of my stomach that I get when I talk to her and I bring up Donghae. I just feel like she doesn’t want him.

 

Leeteuk: Ahh~ Hyukkie, you should know that Leeteuk; your hyung, is very sharp when it comes to these kind of things ;) Mhh- you know wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter