You Need To Know & So Do I part 1

When He Cheated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were still in Korea, which was to Eunhyuk and Leeteuk’s liking, but now you needed to talk to Donghae and actually take your time and straighten everything out. You were in your room just reading a book that you started yesterday after Eunhyuk left after technically apologizing to you. Surprisingly you didn’t really cry, but you guessed it was because you’ve already cried so much that you couldn’t anymore. You stopped reading the paragraph that you were on and remembered what happened with the little “pity fiasco”.

 

~Yesterday~

 

Eunhyuk had apologized to you and you felt a little hurt but so did he, the two of you didn’t talk for a couple of minutes then you made the first move and shifted around as you were starting to get tired of standing around; waiting. ‘Oh no…now it’s really awkward…this is exactly what I was trying to avoid but…’ you were taken from your train of thought as Eunhyuk passed right in front of you and a slight breeze flowed by, it smelt of his cologne.

 

You were expecting him to leave as your head was hung low and your vision was to the floor, with every step that he took you could hear the thumping sounds as he was walking further and further away—you thought that he was going to grab his things and leave. But he didn’t. Eunhyuk had only walked to the living room and sat on the one of the couches, then stared down at his lap. ‘Mhh…I guess he has things to figure out too…’ you thought as you could slightly see Eunhyuk’s head was hung low as well.

 

The silence took over, you felt engulfed in it, and both you and Eunhyuk were taken into the silence. Assuming that the other was in deep thought neither you nor Eunhyuk bothered to make a sound except for the ticking sound of a clock. The clock was the only sound that the two could hear, for the time being they just let the silence sink in as they both wanted to get their thoughts together.

 

~Currently~

 

As you started to feel a little lighter than you were while thinking about yesterday’s events, you got up and looked around your room—searching for something—your phone to be exact. ‘I should really start thinking more seriously about Donghae…I’ve been putting him off for too long…’ You thought to yourself as you were now shuffling your feet against the floor; too lazy to lift them, you then remembered that you left your phone downstairs in the living room. You headed on down there, then sat on the couch and held your phone in your hands.

 

You stared blankly at it; thinking of anything that you could do to talk to Donghae, but then the images of that day when you followed him and that were making out in front of the hotel room. It just broke you heart even more yet you’re also wondering and confused to why you still have feelings for him. ‘Why?’ You questioned over and over again in your head, you got up and walked to the kitchen for a glass of water.

 

You filled the glass and chugged it in one go. “Ahh- damn…why…how is this even…ugh” you felt stupid and didn’t know who to ask for advice for something like this, your not sure if you still like Donghae the same way and with Eunhyuk left hanging, you felt more horrible than you could ever have. The feeling of guilt was eating you alive, which was what it felt like at least. It was a horrible feeling and one that is hard to explain; only one could understand if oneself has experienced it.

 

You gave a deep and long sigh as you were heading back to the living room with your phone in your hand—it suddenly vibrated. You weren’t expecting anything out of the ordinary until you saw who had sent you a message—speak of the devil. Donghae had texted you, your heart was starting to race, you were debating whether or not to read the rest of the message as you have already read the couple of words that were showing on your lock screen. ‘What should I do??! Ahhh~! (@____@)!!!’ You thought as you were thinking that this could be a dream, you really thought that Donghae wouldn’t bother with you anymore as you have already (technically) told him not to.

 

The whole moving away thing should’ve given him the idea that you didn’t want to talk to him. His timing is really off. You got the courage to unlock your phone and open your text message app; you tired to control your heartbeat just a little so that you could think a little more clearly. Then again…why are you nervous? There shouldn’t be anything that you’re worried about; he was the one that cheated on you—if anything Donghae should be the one to be nervous.

 

You read the message.

[[Hey ____, Umm…ahh…this is kind of awkward but I want to apologize to you…it’s actually been on my mind for a while now, but…I’m sorry but I can’t talk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter