Is It Too Late?

When He Cheated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong yorobun (O w O)! ♥

I know it's been a while and I'm deeply sorry (> . <) I hope you understand that I was stuck with certain choices and I was also caught up with school work. 

(@ __@) I hope you've waited patiently for this update and I hope it makes you happy :3 I worked really hard to trying to update before the week starts up again .___. *sigh* I swear the weekends are TOO SHORT (x ____ x) Anyway, I hope you enjoy and I would very much enjoy feedback (^ w ^)b 

I apologize if there are any errors in the sentences (> - <) I didn't get the chance to proof read it (Q ___ Q) Please let me know if there are any miss spelled words or one/some of the sentences don't make sense. Thank you once again my subbies (> 3 <)♥

I appreciated all of your comments (^ w ^)! I don't know how I can thank you (> w <)! I'm glad that you participated and I hope to get more feedback (^ __ ^)! I LOVE YOU ALL♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥!!!!!!!

I hope you enjoy :3

*this chapter is actually pretty long (O ^ O) I hope you don't mind (>_<)~

Kamsahabnida! ♥ 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Later that evening you and Eunhyuk were watching a TV show and you were more focused on the voice mail that you got earlier this morning, you didn’t know what to do. You felt a little tug at your heart when you listened to it. Eunhyuk nudged you when he noticed you weren’t paying attention to the TV anymore and you showed him a weak smile. You now doubted on leaving but what Donghae did to you wasn’t right so you felt angry towards him once again, ‘Maybe he has a reason, but why wouldn’t he just tell me? Ahh~ y’know what, I’m not going to think about it right now.’ You thought and focused on the TV again and leaned onto Eunhyuk’s shoulder and smiled.

 

You started to feel sleepy and before you knew it, you fell asleep on Eunhyuk’s shoulder and he didn’t notice until the TV show was over and he heard your slow and calm breathing. He tried to turn his head and look at you but your head was basically dug right into his neck and he couldn’t turn it but he could put his chin on your head. He chuckled a bit because you fell asleep but he wouldn’t blame you, you have a flight tomorrow evening and need some rest.

 

He slowly moved a bit and lifted your head, just enough so he can free himself from you and kept your head in his hand while he was trying to gather pillows from the other side of the couch and place them where he would lay your head and he would move to the other couch that was near your feet and sleep there for the night. Before he moved to the other couch, he admired your features, just looking at you made his heart throb a little faster.

 

He sighed and laid on the couch, covered himself with a blanket, and went to sleep just like you.

 

~Donghae’s POV~

 

The thought of Eunhyuk and ____ was driving me crazy. I didn’t know what to do, I mean- I could go over to ____’s house and tell her everything and hope that it’s not to late. ‘I think this is the first time in my life where I don’t know what to do.’ I thought to myself. I blame this all on Eun Mi, she really is a cold person.

 

I sighed after I was done pacing around in my room for a couple of minutes and threw myself onto my bed and stared at the ceiling for a couple seconds thinking about how ____ could’ve found out. I thought about the time when I avoided her and she guessed that I was ‘cheating’ but wouldn’t she have asked me? She didn’t say a thing about anything but more like show.

 

I closed my eyes and remembered the last actual date that I had with _____. We met up at the café in a mall; she was wearing denim shorts with a bunny print shirt, Converse, and had her TokiDoki bag, the simplicity of her outfit made her look cute. I remember that I had to use the bathroom when we only started to talk and I left my jacket with my phone and when I came back she said she had to leave…

 

Then it hit me…my phone- she must’ve seen the text message and read it. “Oh .” I said aloud and quickly got up from my bed and grabbed my jacket and keys. I’m planning to go to ___’s house and tell her everything. I hope I’m not too late.

 

~End of POV~

 

You suddenly woke up and saw that the lights were dimmed and the living room was dark, you looked around and saw Eunhyuk’s figure laying on the other couch that was a couple inches or so away from you, ‘Awww Hyukkie- you didn’t need to sleep on the couch.’ You thought and pouted because he must feel uncomfortable. You rubbed your eyes and sat up and searched for your phone, wanting to know the time.

 

You remembered that you left it in the kitchen when you were making some snacks for you and Eunhyuk before watching some TV, you got up and lazily walked into the dark kitchen and strange enough your phones’ screen was lit meaning that you received a text message. You felt a little anxious to who the sender could be, but you slowly reached towards the table where your phone was sitting and grabbed it.

 

You hoped that it wasn’t who you thought it was and why would he only now bother with you. ‘That jerk, it better not be him.’ You thought with anger and looked at your phone, your eyes widened and saw a text from Donghae saying, “I’m headed to your house.” Your mind started to question everything and then you looked at the time tag when you received the text, you only got it 5 minutes ago. Your heart began to race and you thought about what you were going to tell Donghae, “Maybe I should just tell him. But why is he coming here and at this time? Why?” You asked yourself. While your heart was racing and your mind was going on and on with questions, there were a couple loud knocks on the door. You didn’t want Eunhyuk to wake up or your mom so you quickly reacted by running to the door and opening it without any hesitation even with the knowledge of who it is.

 

There stood Donghae with a black-beater shirt, leather jacket, jeans, and shoes. After looking at his outfit your gaze wondered to his expression, he was mad. You could see in his eyes that he wanted to know a thing to two about something but he shouldn’t have the right to be mad. He’s the one that cheated and stabbed you in the back. You averted your gaze towards the floor but Donghae caught your chin and made you look him in the eyes even if you two haven’t said a thing yet.

 

He then let go of your chin and pushed his way into your house past you and looked to see if anyone else was around. You were in shock and still couldn’t process that he was there, right in front of you and in your house you felt like he was a foreign object. You couldn’t until you noticed that he was walking towards the living room and was standing near the couch that Eunhyuk was sleeping on. You practically ran towards him and grabbed Donghae, “What are you doing here?” You said harshly and Donghae’s stare didn’t soften one bit.

 

You let go and he grabbed your wrist and pulled you along with him to wherever he was planning on taking you. You didn’t know why he was being this aggressive and you certainly wanted him out. “Look, Donghae if your not going to give me a reason why you're here, you need to leave.” You said boldly even if you were terrified. He stopped walking but still had his grip on your wrist.

 

He turned around and looked at you with his cold-sharp glare and you froze up. “____, you need to know that I still love you.” You were shocked and couldn’t believe what he said, but then you thought that he could be saying this because he wants two girls to play around with. But your not that kind of girl and you certainly don’t want a guy that isn’t committed to your relationship.

 

~Conversation~

 

You: You’re lying. I know you’re lying Donghae.

 

Donghae: No I’m not. Listen to my story first.

 

You: Story? Hmmph- do you take me for a fool? I don’t want to listen to your story Donghae! I know you’ve been seeing that Eun Mi girl behind my back for 4 months now. How can you just show up at my house in the middle of the night and expect me to want to listen to your story?!

 

Donghae: It’s not what it seems ____. I was blackmailed by that girl, ‘Eun Mi’ isn’t even her real name I’ve checked numerous times and I got nothing plus I’ve never seen her so I don’t know how she could’ve gotten a hold of my number.

 

You: …Do you expect me to believe you? Do you honestly think that I could believe you? You really take me for a fool, huh.

 

~End of Conversation~

 

Donghae was shocked by your words and you felt his grip loosen and saw the chance to free yourself, you did so and ran downstairs back to Eunhyuk to try and wake him up. You were crying when you were telling Eunhyuk to get up, “Eunhyuk get up, please. Eunhyuk-!” He woke up in cold sweat because you were so frantic, “What- what’s wrong? ____! What happened?” He asked you worriedly and saw Donghae’s figure behind the one-seated couch and he was just standing there and staring at you and Eunhyuk.

 

You looked up and Eunhyuk and you saw the rage in his eyes, he was about to get up but you held onto his shirt, which meant for him not to go. You heard him let out a sigh and thought that he and Donghae will have a talk. Surprisingly, Eunhyuk calmed down and escor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter