So How About It ;) ?

When He Cheated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~Donghae’s POV~

-Yesterday while running errands & rehearsals-

I was pretty much relieved knowing that I finally got to see and talk to ____, it really has been a while since I did anything with her. She did seem a little different- ahh maybe I’m just thinking a little too much, I mean, I haven’t seen her in a while so…Anyway, I was a bit busy today and thinking about that Eun Mi girl, she really is despicable bothering to threaten the one I love and myself, but god damn her and her tactics in trying to separate us…it almost worked. ____ really did try to avoid me at all cost when she found out, “Damn it” I cussed as I was waiting at a red traffic light, I’m heading to rehearsals.

 

It wasn’t until after rehearsals that I bothered to check my phone for notifications and what not, it was dead for half of the day so I decided to charge it while I was busy for like 2-3 hours. I still had errands to do before I could rest and that was to send a package to one of my friends in the states, he and I are pretty close and he loves the snacks that I can send him from Korea. I was on my way to the post office at this point feeling a little…odd…

 

While on my way there I hear my message ringtone go off, I didn’t think much while stepping on the accelerator when the light turned green, I casually pick my phone off of the passenger seat where I had a bunch of other stuff along with the package laying there for later. I took a couple glances while trying to focus on driving, I didn’t want to get into an accident so I just checked who the sender was, when I least expected it was ____. Is she okay? I wonder what she’s doing…? I started to wonder, as I haven’t really said much to her especially since that one day we finally talked face-to-face.  (A/N: don't text and drive people! This is a fanfic~! >.<)

 

I felt pretty anxious as to what she probably sent me. I’m not the same when it comes to her and I hope that she realizes that or at least knows what she does to me, ‘Damn…I think I’ve fallen really hard for her’ I thought as I started to smile like an idiot while driving. Once I reached the post office I checked my phone almost immediately after I parked my car.

 

[[From ____]]

Hey, I was just wondering if you would like to come over to my house and have lunch/dinner…? It’s okay if you don’t want to or can’t due to your busy schedules, it’s understandable. Anyway, I’ll leave you to it if you are busy or if you want to just come over and eat, it’s my mom’s homemade curry (^__^)! Hehe

 

I was happy to hear that she should would like to see me, but then I remembered that I have other things to take care after send this package…I still have to deal with the remains of Eun Mi and all the that she’s done to me and ____. Again, I had to lie to ____ about Eun Mi not being a threat anymore, I just had to make sure that she was alright and that she didn’t get hurt physically at least, I felt bad as I replied to her message I really wanted to go see her again. It’s been killing me since I saw her after so long! But I need to stay away from her just a little longer; it’s for her own good.

 

I wasn’t lying when Eun Mi left for the states but I need to clarify things with that demon, I had to lie that she stopped seeing me to ___...I’m doing this for her own good and I hope she realizes that…I’m going to the states, I’m going to settle things with that demon of a women and to secure the fact that she’ll leave ____ alone for good.

 

“I’m so sorry ____, please…please don’t drift away from me.” I said softly under my breath as I was heading back to my car after dropping off the package. I started the car; backed out of the parking spot, then speed off to where Super Junior’s dance practice is being held for our little concert later on in the week.

 

~End of POV~

 

~Eunhyuk’s POV~

I was really busy the day ___ invited me for lunch and I felt pretty bad considering the way I left her last time, I mean I had a good reason and that was out of jealousy and anger towards ___ and Donghae…by the way, where is that loser? I haven’t seen him for the past 3 days and I knew today we have a photo shoot or at least had , it was cancelled due to his absence. I’m fine with it as it gave me time to relax it’s already 7PM and I’ve just been going all over the place for our rehearsals and photo shoots with the rest of Super Junior. We've been really busy since it’s summer and there’s more time for us promoting stuff since school is temporarily out of the way.

 

“Ughhh, I’m so tired~ (=___=)” I groaned out loud as I was walking in the hallway out of the practice room where we were holding dance practice for our little concert later on in the week. My mind went back to ____ just the thought about her being a little sad or disappointed made my heart heavy I hated it when I left her alone I mean I know her mom is home but usually we would talk and it would make her happy and myself, laughing at the things that we found interesting and funny was just a little part of what ___ and I do when we hang out.

 

I was feeling a little worried about her so I dig out my phone from my pocket and text away.

 

[[To ____]]

Hey _____! I feel really bad about not being able to have lunch with you, so what do you say you and I go out later around 9 and eat at one of your favorite restaurants? ;) What do you say? My treat :3 But it’s alright if you don’t want to or if you fell asleep haha, remember you can always call me whenever you want I’ll be there.

 

Sent the message without a second thought and it wasn’t long before I got a reply.

 

[[From ____]]

Hi oppa (^__^) It’s alright you had practice so it’s understandable hehe and sure! I would love to, but are you sure? My favorite restaurant is pretty expensive :< I would feel bad ><)~ We could go to the simplest type of restaurant it doesn’t have to be my favorite one (^^;) Don’t you think that having dinner around 9 would be pretty late? I mean you have another busy day tomorrow right? We could go have dinner around 8:30? It’s up to you hehe.

 

Just by reading her response I would smile like a kid at a toy store, there’s just something about her that makes her unique and I can’t quite put my finger on it but I know that being around her and talking to her makes me happy even on the days when I felt like crap. I then started to tap away on my phone in reply to her response.

 

[[To ____]]

Nahh, nothing is too expensive for you and besides I know that you haven’t been there in a while and all so how about it? And sure, 8:30 sounds good. I’ll see you then ;)

 

I happily sent the message then called the restaurant to make reservations and on such short notice it wasn’t a problem for them, as I personally know the manager and head chief. It’s the one where I took ____ one time for her birthday before she was going out Donghae, and it’s been a while since we’ve been there. I know all too well that Donghae has taken her there one time. I walked back into the practice room and told all my fellow band mates and dancers that I’ll be leaving earlier, we would usually practice until 11 PM but I’ll see them tomorrow anyway.

 

I quickly headed to the showers that are available to us in the same building complex as the practice rooms; I was caught a little off guard when I saw Donghae walking towards the entrance of the building. He looked a little pale as if he’s seen a ghost or something or maybe he’s sick…I don’t know but at this point I really needed to hurry it was already 7:44 PM and I wanted to be out of here before or by 8.

 

Once I was done taking a shower, dried off, and dressed myself up in a simple plain white v-neck shirt along with a leather jacket and denim jeans, I put some cologne in my hands and patted it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter