My Deepest Apology

When He Cheated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

About an hour later, you woke up and opened your eyes slowly as the sunlight was shining through the openings of the curtain, you groaned a bit at the discomfort of the sunlight and turned the other way which caught you off guard to Eunhyuk sleeping next to you. Your eyes then widened a bit as you stared at him with widened eyes, ‘Wha-what the hell is he doing here?!’ you thought then slowly moved out from under the blanket but then stopped when half of your body was hanging off of the bed, ‘Wait…what the hell am I doing?’

 

Sure you weren’t ready to face Eunhyuk that fast but seeing that he’s lying next to you looking all comfortable, you took a moment to recollect everything that happened last night that led into early in the morning then got up from the bed and stretched your body a bit and quietly walked out of the room, trying not to disturb Eunhyuk. ‘I’ll just leave him like that for now he needs his rest…Oh! That’s right! Leeteuk said that they don’t have rehearsals today…maybe…hmm…’ You were then in deep thought while casually walking down the stairs towards the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

 

You were thinking that you should probably talk to both Donghae and Eunhyuk about the little misconception that you created, which you still felt bad about. You took a sip of your water as you were walking to the living room with the glass of water in your hand, ‘Maybe I should…Ahh~’ you were just as confused as a person that hasn’t heard the entire story, but instead just jumped right to the good part without the build up of drama or suspense. You set your water down before you took a seat on the couch, then you took a deep breath and exhaled once you sat down.

 

“Ahh~ what do I do?” You said aloud to yourself then covered your face with both of your hands and sighed. You allowed yourself to be absorbed by the dead silence that the house has fallen into, it was pretty odd but then again it was mostly you and Eunhyuk making a ruckus in the house whenever possible. Then out of no where a voice was heard, “Good morning~” It was Eunhyuk, of course, he was taking step by step with one foot going in front of the other in a slow movement. He was rubbing his eyes but all you did was stay in the same position that you were in when you sat down. “Good morning.” You said reluctantly as you were still covering your face with your hands.

 

 Eunhyuk was starting to near you as he yawned and stretched his arms up above his head; it really was a slow morning. Once you realized that he was near the couch you took your hands away from your face and laid back into the couch to relax a bit and praying that he didn’t hear you sound all exasperated. You then looked up at him and he just smiled at you, ‘He seems…normal’ you thought then he sat next to you on the couch.

 

~Conversation~

 

You: Did you sleep well?

 

Eunhyuk: Yeah! It was great :3 Never have I ever, in a long time, have I slept like a baby~

 

You: Well that’s good to hear ^^ I’m glad that you slept comfortably :)

 

Eunhyuk: Mhhm…oh..umm, were you the one to carry me to your room?

 

You: Yeah…well I mean who else could it have been besides me :) ?

 

Eunhyuk: Oh haha right ^^ Y’know…you didn’t have to sleep in a different room :o

 

You: Mhh…yeah but you know that I move around a lot in my sleep and I clearly remember the last time we slept in the same bed, I had my hand on your face and when you got up, you said that your neck was hurting…

 

Eunhyuk: Well…ahhh yeah…I guess you really do like to move around a lot in your sleep (^ ^;) But nonetheless, it was really comfortable and it was fun :)

 

You: Fun?

 

Eunhyuk: Yeah~! Don’t you remember, when we were little and since we played with each other a lot, we had sleepovers and stuff like that and no matter what our sleeping positions were, we didn’t care one bit xD

 

You: Oh, haha xD You’re right :3 I swear those were the days where we didn’t need to care about what day it was or the time. It’s too bad it all went by too fast and all :(

 

Eunhyuk: I know, it would be great to re-live those days again. Playing around, not caring what people think, and also back to the time way, way before I started getting into dancing and music

 

You: A-ahh…right ^^ those were the days, but didn’t you want to get into dancing and music? I believe that you even told me about it O w O)/

 

Eunhyuk: I did? Hmm…well I guess so because look where I am now (^ w ^)~ haha

 

~End of Conversation~

 

As you and Eunhyuk were talking about the past, well mainly your childhood days that you spent with Eunhyuk; on the other end Donghae was h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter