You Need To Know & So Do I part 2

When He Cheated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello everyone! Okay so here's the update that you've all been waiting for but I can't necessarliy say that I'm proud of it as I feel like it's not good enough for you guys to read (><) Ahh~ I'm sorry that I haven't been updating as much :( Also, I think I might end this story sooner than expected...

 

Anyway I'll let you enjoy the story for now and I'll see you at the end (^^) 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

~Donghae’s POV~

[[After receiving the text message]]

 

I didn’t that she would bother to talk to me even again, and I didn’t think that she would still be in Korea it was just unbelievable to me. I rushed to get ready not really thinking much about my appearance as I thought ____ would disappear into thin air if I didn’t start heading to the place where she and I first met.

 

I headed to the bathroom, splashed water on my face to make sure it wasn’t a dream or if I was hallucinating, once I knew that it was reality I quickly rushed to my room to grab some clothes; simple ones, then quickly changed and grabbed my car keys, wallet, and phone, then I was off in a blink of an eye once I started the engine and backed out of the drive way. I really wanted to see her, hear her, feel her; just being with her will put me at ease. I then started to think about what I would say to her, she did mention that she have a lot of questions and so do I.

 

Once I got to the library I found an empty table where I can think things through for a bit as I wait for ____. I really couldn’t believe that she was willing to talk to me after so long, I really thought that she was purely mad at me…maybe she is but willing to understand? I don’t know but I guess I’ll find out today…maybe…

 

I waited impatiently in the chair I was sitting in and a couple of people were giving me weird stares as I shifted around ever so often, there weren’t much of the younger generation in the library so no crazy fan girl would be all over me. I didn’t care about the weird stares they were giving me; I took out my phone thinking that I received a text message. Nothing. There are just a lot of feelings mixed in my mind and all the while I was mostly nervous. The palms of my hands were somewhat sweaty, I know, it’s weird but wouldn’t you be?

 

~End of POV~

 

~Currently~

 

The two of you were finally in the same room and things were going to be set straight. You clamed down a bit as you pulled the chair on the opposite side of the table; and sat down. Both you and Donghae nervously looked at each other and occasionally you would look down at your hands that were resting in your lap all the while the guy sitting in front of you would stare at you.

 

You didn’t want to be in that nervous atmosphere anymore so you spoke up, “So…it’s been a while, huh?” you tried saying without a nervous tone, you were expecting Donghae to not respond but rather only listen until you were finished and looked up from your lap to see a smile on his face, a smile that you thought would never affect you as your heart raced a bit, he just smiled while his gaze was towards the table so you continued. “I see that you haven’t changed much since you and Eunhyuk had an argument…” you stated with a little more confidence.

 

The smile that he had shown you disappeared a little as if he was recalling that one fateful evening, then he looked up at you and the smile was back. Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter