It'll Be Alright

When He Cheated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~Donghae’s POV~

 

After sending several messages to Eunhyuk and not getting any responses, I lost my mind for a bit since he was irritating me more than usual. ‘What did he mean that he needed to get back to ____ since she’s by herself?’ I groaned out loud after throwing my phone on the couch and plopping face first onto my bed all the while groaning into it. “Damn it” I cursed afterwards then turned myself around as I was thinking of possible reasons why Eunhyuk would be more irritating than usual or why he was irritating at all. As I was slowly raising from the comfort of my bed my phone buzzed a couple of times—it was ____.

 

[[From ____]]

 

Hey Donghae..uhh…well it’s been a while huh? I was wondering if you’ve been doing alright? Anyway, I was wondering if you could come over to my house tomorrow possibly around 3 in the afternoon? Just…just come over if and when you can, I really need to talk to you. Alright, bye for now I’m pretty busy! 

 

 

As I processed the text message a couple times, I got this warm, fuzzy feeling in my stomach and chest. It might’ve been because I know that ____ still has feelings for me and that Eunhyuk doesn't have a chance, I mean c’mon! If she’s asking me to come over when I know that Eunhyuk is there, that’s gotta mean something, right? Well I was too over-joyed that it almost slipped my mind what my bestfriend said about not giving up or backing down. “Damn it” I cussed aloud as I rolled around my bed thinking if I was free tomorrow afternoon.

 

~End of POV~

 

~Your POV~

 

As I was sitting in a chair in the corner of the prep-room for the photo shoot, I waited for a reply from Donghae; I really wanted to clear things up between the three of us. I finally know what I’m going to say even if it’s going to hurt a hell of a lot. I actually teared up a bit at the thought of what I was somewhat preparing for tomorrow. I don’t know if Eunhyuk is going to approve of Donghae coming over…wait, it’s my house, my rules. I noted to myself as I was imagining how our conversation would go.

 

I was taken out of my thoughts when Ryeowook tapped my shoulder, “____-ah! Anneyeong! Long time no see!” then was greeted by a tight bear hug and swung side-to-side as I was trying to pat this dork’s back hard enough to tell him I can’t breath. “Y-yah! I ca-can’t breath!” I gasped out then he let me go in a heartbeat, “Ahh~ I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to, ___.” Ryeowook said with a sad pout on his face which made me feel bad, “Aww, Wookie, don’t make that face…it doesn’t suit you and it makes me want to tease you.” I said playfully as I started to mess up his hairdo.

 

~Conversation~

 

Ryeowook: Yah! Don’t mess up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter