Could this actually be a Normal day...?!

When He Cheated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone! 

Okay. I know, I know, I make a pretty bad author but that's because it's summer (>.<) I get to relax right? I mean I did basically did study my and brain off for finals so don't I at least deserve some peace and rest? 

Alrighty, well I know I haven't updated in almost 2 months and I'm hoping that my subbies are still with me...? Yes? No? Aww okay (.___.)
 

Well I hope you enjoy! Please leave a comment or subscribe! All feedback is welcomed (^ w ^)b !

P.S. I hope that this chapter wasn't a waste of your time as there isn't really much going on rather than 'you' thinking or basically at war with yourself (. _ .)~ I hope you would still bother to give me feedback as that is my drive to write (O ^ O)~ 

P.S.S. Okay...I know being a comment/feedback searcher or is bad but hey, isn't it what drives every person that writes fanfics to write even MORE??? 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It’s been about 3 days since that day you finally talked to Donghae to set things straight. After you were done crying almost immediately Donghae had to leave, he wanted to stay and talk to you more, but he had some rehearsals to go to as promised to his hyungs, from that day you didn’t know what to think about Donghae and Eunhyuk anymore you were just confused and if you were to see either one you wouldn’t know what to do or how to react.

 

‘Damn it…’ you cussed mentally as you were laying on your bed thinking about what to do next, you knew that you would have to talk to Eunhyuk and tell him whether or not you still have feelings for him. It goes for Donghae as well, he did tell you everything. ‘What should I do…’ you thought over and over again as you started to change your position on your bed. You lay there for about a good 10 minutes after shifting around between your back and stomach you then sighed as you got up and wondered about eating something.

 

Taking about 3-7 steps from your room you were already at the top of the staircase, slowly going down each step one by one while in deep thought about your boys, again you sighed but heavily, once you reached the bottom of the steps you noticed that it was pretty quiet. Too quiet, ‘Where’s mom…? It’s Saturday, right?’ your mind was then focused on finding out where your mom had gone off to as it’s pretty unusual for her to be out of the house after working this entire week.

 

You walked into the kitchen where you saw a piece of paper folded neatly like a letter. “What the-…” As you were about to pick the letter up, you saw a pot sitting on the stove then the smell hit you. It was curry, spicy curry your favorite especially the way your mom made it, it made your stomach growl thus forgetting the letter and getting a bowl, getting a scoop or two of rice, grabbing the ladle filled with the spicy curry, and pouring it over the steaming rice. “Thank you mom~ Oh my gosh I haven’t had this in a while, mhhhh~” You were smiling from ear to ear as this is pretty rare for your mom to make you homemade curry since she’s always busy.

 

You were thinking of eating in the living room while watching TV but then remembered the letter so you grabbed it along with a spoon from the sliding cabinet, walked over to one of the couches, and placed the bowl of curry and rice on the coffee table, and then opened the letter.

 

[[Hi sweety! Yes I’m leaving you a note because my phone died and it’s really important that you should know that I’ll be gone for a week or two. I know, I know, you’re probably mad why I didn’t tell you earlier but honestly it's a sudden business trip to the states and I didn’t have much time to do much. I swear I forgot to pack something. I really hate these business trips especially if I have to go out of the country. Anyway, please watch the house and don’t think of pulling any crazy stunts or anything crazy, y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter