What Do I Do?

When He Cheated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Annyeong yorobun (^ o ^) ! 

I'm back with an update and I hope you liked my previous one :) I noticed that not many of you have commented yet, but I hope to get feedback from you ASAP if it isn't too much to ask (^__^;) hehe well I'll leave this right here for now and I hope that you enjoy (O w O)b 

I would really like to hear from you so please comment! (^ O ^)! 

I love you my subbies! ♥♥♥

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

~Donghae’s POV~

[Earlier this morning around 1-3AM]

I didn’t want to believe that Eunhyuk would really take away the girl that I cared about so much, was this him testing how much I care for _____? I didn’t expect Eunhyuk to be the one to take her away, but judging by how ___reacted to me earlier it seems that she really doesn’t know what’s really going on. That didn’t stop me and I’m still willing to fight for her.

 

‘I’m sorry Eunhyuk but you won’t be winning that easily.’ I said to myself in my head and I had that burning compassion to walk right back into ____’s house but judging by her expression when she ran from me and woke Eunhyuk up, I don’t think it would be the right time. “I should try later on.” I said to myself and walked to my car and headed back home a little disappointed.

 

[Currently at the café]

I rushed to the Starbucks that ___ told me that she would spare sometime for me, I was happy that she hasn’t completely turned her back on me and I had a feeling that she really wanted to know what happened. I hoped that I don’t come on too strong today or else it would be more difficult to talk to her than it already is.

 

After I parked my car and got out and headed inside I was invited by the smell of coffee and cream that traveled all around the shop, this smell truly reminded me of that last bittersweet date that I had with ____. It made my heart feel a little heavy but I had to perk up for the sake that I get to talk to her with a little peace.

 

I doubted that she would have Eunhyuk with her because he doesn’t usually get up this early and my happiness shot through the roof, I knew this would be the day or moment when ___ will forgive and understand the situation that I was caught in. I went to the front and ordered an caffé mocha, once I was done ordering I stood near the ‘pick up here’ sign and took out my phone to check if I got any other messages.

 

I noticed lately that Eun Mi hasn’t been asking me to go out with her or anything, I’m guessing she noticed that I haven’t been talking to ___ so she stopped, for now that is. I don’t know how I’m going to get rid of her, I would kill her if I could but I don’t want to be sent to jail. I honestly want to protect ____ with everything that I’ve got but Eun Mi is holding me back. At least I told Eunhyuk the little situation that’s going on.

 

I stared at my phone for a little bit, waiting for something to pop up or anything really, but nothing. I sighed a bit and when I was done the barista called my name and I looked up with a smile and took my warm drink with me. I smelt the fragrance that it was coming from the drink, the smell of espresso topped with a slight sweet smell. I was content. I walked towards a table that was near the windows of the shop, pulled out my seat, sat down, and leaned back— waiting.

 

I sat there for a couple of seconds and I was growing impatient, I couldn’t believe that I was acting this way, I haven’t been alone with ___ for sometime so I’m probably excited. I inhaled some amount of air and exhaled slowly to relax then took a sip of my espresso. I slightly burned the tip of my tongue which I hate when I get these kind of drinks but I love the taste so I couldn’t help myself. I moved my tongue around my mouth to keep the pain away but it was short lived and gave up.

 

I took out my phone to check if I got a text message or missed a call, anything, but yet again nothing. I started to think that ___ lead me off and made me think that she was coming, it made my heart ache a bit but I won’t give up that easily. I pressed the sleep button on the top right of my phone and held onto it and looked at it in deep thought. “To think this little thing could break up a couple.” I said doubtfully and sighed and put it down on the table and heard the front door of the café open with the sound of the bell that rings as its opened by a customer.

 

I looked up and saw ____. She was wearing simple clothing and her loose over sized shirt that hung off her shoulder made her look cute, oh how I missed her. We looked at each other for a couple of seconds and my first reaction was to get up, she looked away and started to walk towards the front to order her drink.

 

~End of POV~

 

You were at the cashier and the barista that happens to be a guy asked what you would like to drink today, “I’ll have a salted caramel mocha, please and thank you.” You said nicely with a smile and the barista said, “Your welcome.” With a smile as well and looked at you up and down; staring attentively at your outfit while you were getting out your money, “You look really cute.” You looked up a little flustered at his comment and he leaned onto the counter top and you tried to avoid eye contact. You took a quick glance at his nametag; it said ‘Min Hyuk’.

 

~Little Conversation~

Him: Are you from around here?

 

You: O-oh um- yeah

 

Him: That’s funny, I don’t see a cutie like you here often ;)

 

You: Eh-hehe (^///^) you don’t have to say that kind of stuff ( ^^; )

 

Him: I mean it though :)

 

You: Ahh- aww- well thank you (^///^)

 

Him: So why don’t I see you around here often?

 

You: Oh- well I don’t usually have the time to come to Starbucks in the morning and head to school. (^__^;)

 

Him: Mhh- I see :)

 

~End of Conversation~

 

When the two of you were done talking he glanced up and saw a guy behind you, it was Donghae and Min Hyuk got a pretty clear idea that your taken and he was hitting on you right in front of your boyfriend. He doesn’t know what’s really going on, but Min Hyuk saw Donghae’s glare that was obviously saying, “What the hell do you think you’re doing?” and went to the espresso machine to grab a shot of mocha for your drink.

 

You were still blushing a bit and walked to the ‘pick up here’ sign that's on the other side of shop. You didn't notice that Donghae was behind you until he grabbed your shoulder, you slowly turned around and said, “Hi Donghae- ^^ you can wait at that table that you were sitting at, I’ll just be here waiting for my drink and you can just relax for now.” His grip eased up a bit on your shoulder and you felt relieved that he’d listen to you; you thought that he probably has a change of heart.

 

There were two baristas both men and you thought that Min Hyuk was just teasing you until he called out your name along with a smile and wink, you didn’t know how to react besides smiling back, you took your drink and said “Thank you ^__^” while you had your eyes on Min Hyuk. You had to admit he was pretty cute.

 

He looked at you and as you were about to look away-- he mouthed, “Look at your cup.” You pointed to yourself then the cup and he smiled and gave you thumbs up. You looked at it not thinking that there would be anything special on i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter