The Truth (pt 2)

When He Cheated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yo ____!” It was Eunhyuk. He looked a little worried and tired but that’s because he had soccer practice and only got off now. “Noona, are you okay? What happened?” You were thinking on what to say and said, “A-ahh umm…I was going to ask Donghae something but I didn’t catch him on time and he left .___.” He smiled a bit and placed his hand on your head and started to rub it; messing up your hair. “Yah. You can be really ditzy y’know? What am I going to do with you?”

 

He then gestured you to follow him and you already knew that Eunhyuk is going to give you a ride to wherever Donghae was heading. You got some of the text messages between Donghae and that Eun Mi girl, so you already knew where they’re going to meet up today. The only text messages that you didn’t read were the ones of their conversations and things like that. But knowing where he was going to meet up with her was just good as anything else next to nothing at all.

 

Eunhyuk asked where to specifically drive you to and where to drop you off but you decided that you’ll tell him to drop you off at a restaurant that your mom ‘asked’ you to get some food for dinner. The restaurant just happened to be 2 blocks away from the ‘Pandora Hotel’ it sounds a little of a cliché but yes that’s the name. You and Eunhyuk were arriving at the restaurant that you mentioned to him and he stopped perfectly in the front.

 

You thanked him and bid your goodbyes. When he drove off, you watched him until he turned to the corner that would take him off to the main road and he would head home. Once you saw the tail lights disappear, the smile you had when you told him “Goodbye”, turned into a frown and expression that was filled with rage. “Alright Donghae, let’s see who this is then we’ll see how this relationship of ours goes.” You said to yourself in an anger and determined tone and held your head high and faced towards the hotel.

 

You started towards the doors of the hotel and when you entered, an employee welcomed you and bowed, you bowed back and smiled. You headed towards the front desk and asked if she’s seen Donghae, you gave her a brief description and she said, “Oh well I’m sorry miss, but no, I’m not that good with remembering faces.” You said that it was alright and thanked her anyway.

 

You went over to the lobby waiting area and sat in a single seated couch and signed, “Ahh~ where did he go?” You said to yourself, and then remembered that you still didn’t check the other text messages that you forwarded to yourself. You scrolled through the messages and found it. ‘Ahh~ oppa~ come to room 1510 on X/XX/2012 at the Pandora Hotel around 8:30. Please come > 3 <)<3”

 

It made your stomach turn when you read it but at least she likes to text information >:) You felt good about yourself again and sat up straight to fix yourself up, but as you were going to get up a familiar figure appeared. It was Donghae and he was heading to the waiting area where you are, “Oh crap!” You said under your breath and decided that to act casual about it like you were someone else.

 

You got up nicely and slowly; making sure that you don’t bump into him or do anything to catch his attention. He was 3 feet away and your heart was starting to race, the fact he’ll piece the puzzle and figure out what your really doing and everything will go to waste. You acted normal as any person should and you passed him effortlessly and slyly. Your heart slowed down a bit and once you calmed yourself, you thought about how he didn’t notice you. *Maybe he really lost interest…* you thought and you frowned at that.

 

He sat down in the chair that you were just si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter