The End Is Only The Beginning

When He Cheated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hope you enjoy! I'll see you at the end (^__^)/ 

*July 25, 2015: Check the end. I have a message for you. I didn't want to create another "chapter" to tell you. 

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It’s been weeks since the three of you had come in contact with each other. Donghae wanted to give you some time to recuperate from what had happened. The three of you needed it. Although it was awkward when Donghae had stayed a little longer with you, you bared it at the time but now were having second thoughts of not fully conversing with him. Recently, you haven’t been able to get a sliver of time with Donghae since he’s been caught up with school, rehearsals, and a bunch of other responsibilities. Plus, it wouldn’t feel right if you were to pester him with a talk that the two of you could have later; when things tone down a bit.

 

You were in your study hall, studying for finals next week and thank God it was almost summer. You were annoyingly tapping your fingers on the desk when you got to math—it’s annoying as ever. You really wished you had Donghae or Eunhyuk to help you study. Sighing, you rested your head in your folded arms on the table then heavily sighed. Coincidentally enough, your phone buzzed a couple of times and your mood somewhat perked up when you saw who sent the texts—it was Leeteuk!

 

 

[[Leeteuk]]

 

Annyeong ____! How’ve you been?

 

[[You]]

 

Teukkie oppa! I’ve been…alright except right now I’m (somewhat) studying for finals. It >

 

 

[[Leeteuk]]

 

It’s alright ____, you’ll survive, you just need to study and work really hard. Besides, you’re almost done with the school year and then you’re free!

 

[[You]]

 

So what’s up?

 

[[Leeteuk]]

Oh right—are you free later today? I want to talk to you about something and I rather talk in person.

[[You]]

Oh uh, yeah! I’m free ^^

[[Leeteuk]]

Great! I’ll meet you at our usual coffee shop around 4:30?

[[You]]

Sounds good, see you later!

 

With that you were much more relaxed and actually felt like studying so getting right back to math and doing intervals of each subject that had a final: literature, history, biology, and the subject mentioned earlier. Time passed by pretty fast and you left the school grounds around 3:20pm.

 

 

~Leeteuk’s POV~

 

These two dongsaengs’ of mine, Donghae and Eunhyuk, have been really…weird lately; Donghae was being really diligent with rehearsals that it’s creeping me out, and then you have the latter that has been constantly being the first in the dance practice rooms and staying much longer than any of Super Junior. For as long as I have met and gotten to know these two—this is how they deal with things, except Donghae doesn’t do much if and when he’s depressed, if anything he’s happy and with that energy he channels it into doing things. As for Eunhyuk, when he’s mad, depressed, or anything of the sorts, he’ll dance till he drops. It’s just how he deals, which is good but he shouldn’t be too focused on prancing and twirling around too much considering he and Donghae still have school.

 

Lounging around my condo, my phone had gone off several times; it’s the dorks. Donghae had started spamming me with what he should do with ____ and how he was floating on cloud nine. And then Eunhyuk was doing the same thing except he was telling me how depressed he was and how he hates Donghae—don’t worry, it’s just a phase. Sighing heavily I was reluctant to respond to any of their texts until I read one of Donghae’s saying, “I can’t believe ____ forgave me.” For some reason I had a gut feeling that she would go back to Donghae but at the same time, I was thinking she would’ve left him for Eunhyuk. He was really happy whenever he got to spend time with ____—it was pretty obvious. He couldn’t keep his eyes off of her much less the way he talked to her was a dead give away, Eunhyuk would stutter a couple of times but he would gradually get comfy with ____ and speak how he usually does.

 

Back to Donghae, I had thought he was wimpy and that he should grow some balls and just talk to ____. I straightforwardly asked to talk to him at the coffee shop he often visited, which was the one ____ and I frequented.

 

[[Leeteuk]]

You free?

 

[[Donghae]]

Yeah, why?

 

[[Leeteuk]]

Meet me at the coffee shop where they make your favorite iced hazelnut espresso around 4:30?

 

[[Donghae]]

Alright. See ya there!

 

 

Letting my body fall on the couch I close my eyes and think for a bit. All I could hear was the clock in the end of the hallway tick by, and then a slight smirk had formed on my face and before I knew it, I was giggling at the thought of Donghae and ____ finally clarifying the whole shebang. Finally. Those idiots.  

 

 

~Currently~

 

 

Upon arriving at the coffee shop, you had searched for a table that was somewhat in the back and corner of the shop. As you walked towards a table that was perfect for two you took in the smell of coffee wafting around—it’s amazing and instantaneously you were craving for some, but you had to wait until Leeteuk arrives. Sitting at the table, you set your bag down on the seat across from yours, and take out your phone to make sure you didn’t miss any calls or text; nope, nothing. Sitting in the calm serenity of the shop, you couldn’t help but let the memories play back in your head. Mindlessly gazing around the café, you had realized the little changes they did such as the color of the walls have gotten darker, warmer; they also have undirected swirls of black paint contrary to the warm color of the wall itself. It’s nice. 

 

Sighing lightly, you look back at the table where your phone was sitting and started zoning out but was then taken out of your sub-consciousness by a familiar voice that you didn’t think you would be hearing today. “Hey ____.”  In a blink of an eye, your head snapped up and you couldn’t believe who you were seeing.

“D-donghae? What are you doing here?” You sounded confused.  The other had cleared his throat a bit; “I was just about to ask you the same thing…Leeteuk told me to meet him here for something. What about you?” You were taken aback and finally understood why he was here without having to direct any dialog towards the male standing before you. “He…that dork.” You had muttered under your breath as you looked away from Donghae.

 

You had quickly looked back at him and told him to sit. “Do we have to wait for him?” Donghae was looking at his phone when you had asked but had quickly looked up at you, “Um…I’m not sure. I was about to ask him actually.” You could tell he sounded nervous while you had gotten used to the awkward atmosphere.

 

Couple seconds later and almost simultaneously, you and Donghae heard the text message ringtone from your phones. You quickly grab yours. Speak of the Devil.

 

 

[[Leeteuk]]

I figured this would be perfect for you and Donghae to finally sort things out. Sort everything out or else I will drag Eunhyuk there. Now, I don’t think you would want to talk about it with the two of them (even though you tried that.) ____, you also need to sort things out with Eunhyuk and fast, alright?

 

Have fun ^ ^

 

You didn’t know how to feel towards the message so you heaved a sigh and looked up at Donghae then figured that he got a similar text from Leeteuk. Not knowing how to start the conversation, you sat in the awkwardness and averted your gaze elsewhere. While thinking the other had started. “____,” his voice was deep and calm which made you want to listen. “You know that I still love you, right?” Your heart was racing and the blood was rushing to your face, you were going to turn away from Donghae but he had lightly placed his hands on yours that were resting on the table. Your hands were intertwined with each other, knuckles turned white, and gripping tightly that you could’ve sworn it would leave red crescents and indents on both hands.

 

You looked up at him and saw his smirk once you two made eye contact, “Please don’t look away.” Donghae had whispered. “I’ve told you that I love you the last time we met up at a coffee shop. I really mean it ____.” You noticed a wavering tone in his voice, as if he were on the verge of tears. Your stare had soften and the warmth on your face had disappeared, “I also recall your little revelation to you and Eunhyuk’s relationship…” The awkwardness had occurred once more along with a weird tension floating around you two.

 

Not knowing how to rephrase what you’ve been wanting to tell him, “I—you—we technically broke up…” you had bluntly stated as you got a burst of courage to look Donghae in the eyes. As you talked, his eyes narrowed a bit, his look asking for you to elaborate. “I know I didn’t talk to you, like this and all, but I had broken it off with you…” You needed to pause because your face was starting to feel overwhelmingly hot, you inhaled and continued, “and I had told Eunhyuk about everything once I confirmed that you were seeing someone else…If you can remember, it was when you went to the Pandora Hotel.”  You could see Donghae’s eyes widen in bewilderment but you stood your ground and stared right back at him—unyielding.

 

“Yeah and liked we’ve conversed before about this topic, I assumed that you two did it but you said otherwise…You had no idea how happy I was.” You broke. Tears were over flowing and you stared towards your lap and pulled your arms off the table, it was then you only realized that Dongha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter