Chapter 1

When He Cheated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

   “Donghae~!” You called out to him while you were on your way to school. He turned around and smiled lightly at you but you had a big smile on your face when you saw him, you were happy to see him in the morning because he doesn’t bother to talk to you after school or on the weekends.

 

   He makes your heart skip a beat and you don’t know what you would do without him. But you know for sure that he’s a little off today. This relationship you two have is more ‘one-sided’, with the way that he treats you now; it seems like it. But when you two first started going out it was really lovey-dovey, and it made you wonder if you did something wrong.

 

   You knew for a fact that he was hiding something and you already knew that he was talking to a girl named Han Eun Mi. The mention of her name doesn’t do justice, but pain.

 

~Flashback~

   You found out 3 weeks ago when you wanted to meet up with Donghae and he went to go use the restroom and left his phone in his jacket that was hanging on the head of the chair.

 

   It was vibrating for a moment, at first you thought it was just Eunhyuk or Leeteuk but it kept vibrating. You got irritated and took it out of the pocket it was sitting in and saw that it was from a person named Han Eun Mi.

 

   You took it lightly and thought that it might be one of Donghae’s managers or hair and make-up artist that was calling for rehearsals. So you decided to look at what she sent and it said, “Annyeong oppa~ I’m trying to call you > ___ <) I want to hang out with you today. Please call me back ^__^)”

 

   You had to re-read the message to make sure that your eyes aren’t deceiving you, it was real and it made you think that maybe that’s why he doesn’t bother to reply to your messages or answer your calls. It hurt you a lot but you had to hide the tears you felt that were about to spew out of your eyes. You had to quickly put his phone back and make sure that he doesn't suspect a thing.

 

   You quickly wipe the tears that were about to fall and sniffed your nose a bit and make sure you don’t sound like you were crying; or about to. Donghae came back and you didn’t feel like being there with him anymore so you made an excuse that your mom needed you to help with the house because of some relatives that are suddenly coming to visit.

 

   He offered to drop you off and say “Hi” to your parents but you told him, “Aniyo oppa. Gwenchana ^__^” You tried really hard to make sure that your tears weren’t about to fall and prevent your voice from cracking. He looked at you worriedly but to you, it just seemed like an act that he was pulling on you and it just made you want to cry in front of him.

 

   You didn’t give in just yet and quickly hugged him and waved goodbye with a smile on your face. Once you knew that you were by yourself, you started to tear up and bawl your eyes out. You finally broke and didn’t want to go home. Instead you headed to a playground in a park that was 6 blocks away from your house.

 

   You always went there when you needed to blow off some steam or think about things that you couldn’t or didn’t want to tell anyone. You sat in a swing and pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter