Sweet Dreams.

Unexpected Family

 

Once Minho was fully settled in, it was time for dinner.
 
Dinner felt very comfortable, which surprised Minho. He barely knew the Lees but they were genuinely kind people which invited Sulli, and now Minho, into their humble home. He thinks it is their smiles that make him feel so comfortable and Hyeri’s cuteness. 
 
Taeyeon made kimchi stew and it was the best Minho had ever tasted. He complimented her on the delicious dish and she smiled and said that she wanted to become a chef one day. Taeyeon then went on with her plan to go to cooking school and Jinki just watched her in admiration. They were a true couple; supporting each other must always come first, in Minho’s opinion.
 
Hyeri was still mad at her mother from earlier about the thing with Minho. But Taeyeon thought that a parent has to tease their child, it is a rule in parenting. Taeyeon also knows Hyeri can’t stay mad for long so she just waits for her to budge.
 
Minho would often glance at Sulli. She is so beautiful when she laughs, Minho thought. He began to giggle when he noticed that she still has the same eating habits which contained no manners at all. Sulli looked at him with full cheeks and said, “What’s so funny?” Minho laughed even louder this time, “You eat exactly the same! You’re so cute.” 
 
There was silence at the table. Hyeri smiled mischievously, even though she liked Minho oppa, she still wanted him to be with Sulli because in Hyeri’s eyes, they could make the perfect couple. Taeyeon and Jinki broke out into giggles and Sulli turned red, “Y-Yah! Don’t watch me eat, you pabo..” She smacked him on the shoulder and Minho pretended it hurt and Sulli just scoffed.
 
Once dinner was over, Minho volunteered to clean up because he didn’t want Sulli to strain herself. Sulli thanked him and went off to shower. Once Sulli left, Jinki went to take Hyeri to bed and read her a story, something he often did to make his daughter happy before she drifted off to sleep.
 
Taeyeon and Minho were washing the dishes together, a task he had often done because he didn’t allow his grandmother to overwork herself, and Taeyeon begins to speak, “You like her a lot, don’t you?” Minho was shocked, “H-How did you know?”
 
Taeyeon scoffed, “It’s totally obvious! I saw you looking at her with those loving eyes, don’t think I didn’t notice.” Minho smiled, “You noticed, huh? Well, it’s been a while since I’ve actually been with her. While I was dating Krystal for a few years in high school, I didn’t spend time with her as much as we used to. And now I’ve realized my true feelings and I want to tell her but I’m still trying to figure out how I’m going to do that.”
 
“Just do it when the time is right. You don’t want to screw anything up.” Taeyeon smiled at Minho reassuringly. They chatted a little and finished cleaning. Taeyeon then said goodnight and Minho went into his and Sulli’s room. Sulli was hanging up her Lee Seung Gi calendar and Minho smiled, “You still love him, don’t you?” Sulli looked over and stuck her tongue out. 
 
Minho used to always for her love for Lee Seung Gi and he had to admit, he felt a little jealous sometimes and now is one of those times. 
 
“Yah, what’s so special about him? I’m way more handsome.” Minho flashed her a grin and Sulli’s cheeks turned pink and she look away so Minho couldn‘t see. Oh no, my feelings for him are coming back so quickly. Who am I kidding? They never left. 
 
Minho thought he had offended her since she turned away without responding so he went to see if she was okay. “Ssul, are you okay? I didn’t mean it, I was just teasing you.” She looked up and their eyes met. Their faces were so close.
 
Thump. 
Thump.
Thump.
 
Sulli’s heart was beating so loud that she was afraid that Minho would hear it. She had to break the eye contact, she couldn’t bear it any longer. “I-I know you were just teasing, it’s fine oppa.” Sulli then began to get ready for bed.
 
Minho couldn’t move. That was the closest their faces have ever been. Sure, the night they slept together might have counted but Minho didn’t want to count that since he wasn’t fully aware of what he was doing at the time. 
 
Minho swallowed the lump in his throat and proceeded to grab a pillow and blanket to put on the chair, which is where he planned to sleep. Sulli watched was he was doing and pouted, I don’t want him sleeping on a chair. “Oppa, I don’t want you to sleep in the chair, that’s uncomfortable..” Minho smiled at her, “It’s okay, Sulli-ah, I can handle it.” 
 
Are you really going to ask him, Sulli? Ugh, just do it, you scardy-cat. 
 
“Uh, you can sleep next to me, if you’d like oppa.. The bed is big anyways..” her voice trailed off at the end. God, was she embarrassed. She felt her cheeks turn red and Minho found it so cute. “You’d let me, Sulli-ah?” 
 
“Y-Yeah, you might get a c-cramp or something if you slept in the chair.” Sulli shyly rubbed her arm, still blushing. Minho couldn’t contain himself so he pinched Sulli’s cheeks, “You’re so cute when you blush.” 
 
Sulli’s cheeks burned even redder, “Ehh!?” She smacked his hands off her cheeks, “Gosh oppa, you’ve always been so annoying..”
 
Minho broke out into laughter; Sulli had to be the cutest pregnant girl ever. Sulli watched Minho laugh with a smile on her face; she had to admit, she didn’t really think he was annoying, he was far from that. He was her knight in shining armor, that’s what she used to call him ever since he helped her when they first met, but she never called him that to his face, of course. He would to no end. 
 
Once Minho was done laughing, they finally settle into bed and begin to talk so it wouldn’t be awkward. 
 
“Thanks Ssul, for letting me sleep here.” Minho blushed and he was glad Sulli didn’t see because it was dark or else it would be her turn to make fun of him. Sulli smiled a little, “No problem, oppa. Ow.” 
 
Minho looked at Sulli with concern. He could still see her face in the dark and it was so…beautiful. Shaking his thoughts, he remembered that he was wondering what was wrong with Sulli, “Are you hurting anywhere? Where does it hurt?” Sulli was rubbing her belly, “The baby is kicking; it didn’t really hurt, it just caught me by surprise.”
 
Minho wanted to feel what it was like to feel a baby kicking in a stomach but most of all, he wanted to feel his child kick.
 
Minho asked bashfully, “C-Can I see what it feels like?” Sulli smiled warmly, “Of course you can, he’s yours too.” Sulli giggled and her eyes turned into crescents. Minho couldn’t help but to smile at her cuteness. Why does this girl have to be so damn cute all the time? It’s killing me to not just kiss her right here and now.
 
Sulli grabs Minho’s hand and places it on her stomach. Once Minho felt the kick, he got so happy. Sulli noticed his bright smile in the dark and she felt happy too. After that, they talked for hours; about when they were younger, about the high school days when Minho wasn’t around as much; he didn’t realize that he had missed out on some things. At least he got to catch up with her, he missed talking to her like this. So calmly, so naturally.
 
After about 2 hours of talking, Minho heard soft snoring from Sulli’s side. He looked over and giggled, “Aigoo, falling asleep on me now, are ya?” He stared at her sleeping face for a moment. Slightly parted pink lips, which were perfect, cute button nose with a mole that Sulli found ugly but Minho adored, flawless milky skin. This girl was perfect, he thought as he moved her hair away from her face. She stirred from the action but didn’t wake up. Minho kissed her forehead and wished her sweet dreams.
 
“Tomorrow,” Minho whispered, “tomorrow will be the day where I make you mine, Choi Sulli.” He slowly drifted off to sleep, off to his dreamland where he and Sulli were happily together.
 
 
[an]: finally an update! and sorry it's so short.
sorry guys, i got drifted into playing video games this past week. hehe ^^
hoped you enjoyed the update, i didn't proof-read it so please, point out any mistakes if you spot them.
it's past 3AM now so i shall be sleeping.
remember, comments inspire me to update! ^^
annyeong~
 
ps. thank you everyone who subscribed to my story. 
you are all special to me so thank you.