Chap 9 - Sister

Cold & Hot

Donghae’s POV:

 

Ahh such a wonderful sleep, snuggling on my crush’s chest and feeling protected through the night. I felt so afraid yesterday when that man attacked me but like an angel Eunhyuk came to my rescue, he was so sweet and caring, I fell more in love with him. There’s no way I will leave him now, I’ll make him feel comfortable and trust in me, even if it’s the last thing I do.

I looked for the warm I was expecting to be by my side when the sun rays hit the eyes but it wasn’t there. Slowly I opened them to see an empty space in the bed, Eunhyuk was no where to be seen, what should I expect anyway? Last night actions were just to calm me down, I bet the moment I fell asleep he left to sleep in other division. It’s not that we are even friends, I’m just his friend’s younger brother left on his care, but yesterday I thought I saw some worry and care in his eyes but maybe I’m being delusional.

I started crying feeling the cold reach my skin and heart, the physical one and the feelings emitting from him, perhaps I’ll never be able to melt his heart…

 

“Why are you crying, are you still afraid?”

 

I turn on the bed to see Eunhyuk by the door holding a tray with food in it, still in his pyjama looking dazzling as always. Since I kept watching him without saying a word he approached, putting the tray on the bedside table and sitting by my side on the bed.

 

“Don’t cry, you are save now, I’m here to protect you” – he said putting a hand on my cheek and brushing the tears away. I just leaned to his touch, wanting to feel more of it.

 

“When I woke up and didn’t saw you in bed I thought you left during the night, I felt so alone and cold..” – I said sobbing

 

“I know I haven’t been acting correctly with you but I would never leave after seeing your state last night. I may act like a bastard but I’m not a truly one”  -- his words made me smile, perhaps I’m not that far from his heart as I thought – “Now that you are better have some breakfast, you can use the bathroom to shower if you want, I’ll lend you my cloths to wear just choose. I will go get ready downstairs.”  -- he grabbed some cloths and left the room.

I choose to first take a relaxing bath and then eat what he made for me, a fresh orange juice and a ham sandwich. I still was a little scared from the night before but his house made me feel like it was the safest place in the whole world, as long as he was here next to me, protecting like he did throughout the night. I wished to stay there more time but I knew it was time to go back home, I had spent too many hours here and Eunhyuk must be feeling uncomfortable already. So I grabbed the tray and went downstairs to first put it on the kitchen and then looked for him. My handsome blonde was coolly seated on the living room couch watching some program on the TV but he must have heard me because as soon as I approached he turned to face me. His eyes were scanning me from head to toe making me blush a little.

 

“Nice choice of cloths, albeit being a little large you look good on them” –- he complimented with that playful perfect gummy smile that is hard to been seen.  

 

“Thanks hyung. Should I go home now?”

 

“No, Heechul is coming to pick you up but he said it could take a while since he’s busy with something. You can sit here while we wait” – he said pointing the seat on the couch next to him.

 

We sat there watching tv, the only sounds coming from there, it was the most awkward silence that ever came between us, I kept fidgeting on the couch. He must have also felt the same since he glanced at me raising his left eyebrow.

 

“It’s something wrong Donghae?”

 

He asked and I shook my head

 

“Then why are you nervous?”

 

“Oh it’s just that…well… we never stayed like this just the two of us so it’s strange, I don’t know what to say or do” – I said frowning

 

“Yeah, I feel the same way” – he said and looked back at the TV.

 

Saying that the atmosphere become better would be a lie, from there it only turned stranger by the minute, neither of us knew what to say to each other. I know that I wanted to stay with my y blond longer but right at that moment I just wanted someone to appear and save the situation. I guess reaching him would be harder than I initially thought…

 

“So how are you doing at school?” – Eunhyuk asked out of nowhere

 

“School…?”

 

“Yes, you’re still a student right?”

 

“Ah yeah… it’s good, I may not be the smartest of the deck but it’s enough to maintain average grades” – I answered a bit embarrassed of them.

 

“So study more”

 

“I try but it’s never enough” – I whined

 

“Then try harder” – he said with a teasing smile while I pouted

 

That’s when I felt a hand rest on my left cheek and a thumb reaching my lips, caressing them. I looked over bewildered seeing Eunhyuk glancing them. He came so close to me that our knees were touching, I could feel his breath hit my face, my heart thumping hard, everything else around us had disappeared making this moment so special… at least to me. What the hell was he thinking? He kept caressing them until he whispered – “You look so cute pouting, those tempting…”—he didn’t finish the sentence, only approached more. I was so tempted to just grab and kiss him -- “Just stop it before you regret” – he said serious and stopped caressing my lips, looking instead at my eyes and moving slightly away. That only made me pouts even more, I thought he was going to kiss me.

 

“I warned you to stop but since you didn’t listen to me I guess I need to punish you” – he said coming close again, his face a few centimetres away from mine. Ohhhh~ so tempting!

 

“How?” – I whispered challenging him, having high expectative of the punishment

 

“Like this” – he said oh so charming but his next move was so unexpected.

 

His hand left my cheek to squeeze my nose and then he started to tickle me!! I laughed so much, it was becoming hard to breathe, slowly tears of joy left my eyes, I could hear Eunhyuk laughing too. I struggled to escape his hands and after a harder push succeed but immediately I had to run away, he came chasing after me all over the leaving room. We were having so much fun, I love to see him so free and laugh while showing that beautiful gummy smile… I think I melt a little more that ice heart and that thought made me happier.

I was getting tired and Eunhyuk took that chance to catch me, crashing me between a huge table and his body resuming on tickling me again. I could hardly breathe but having his body rubbing mine I couldn’t push him away, if died I would die happy

 

*clap*clap*clap*

 

A sudden clapping of hands was heard making us stop our fun and look at the front door where a gorgeous girl was standing. She seemed the same age as me with long light brown hair but her face showed discomfort and the smile was somewhat sarcastic. I think I already saw her somewhere else.

 

“So you’re still able to laugh after everything and even make friends? I guess you never learn. Oh and kid I advise you to run far away from him if you want to keep safe and happy” – She said with a smirk leaving me confuse. I could feel Hyuk’s body tensing and his hands that were on my waist starting to shake. Who the hell is she?

 

“What do you want now? Just ing leave from here Hyoyeon, get lost!!” – Eunhyuk yelled furious

 

So she’s his sister, but why are they treating each other so bad?

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: so sorry for the late update, school is killing me but finnaly I'm on christmas holiday :D

Oh and his sister isn't real mean, you'll understand next chapter or in other one, don't know yet...