Chap 5 - "Step Two" A day at Eunhyuk's pool Part1

Cold & Hot

 

No one POV:

 

Days passed, Donghae’s old routine was getting boring. It’s not that he didn’t like going to school, be with Henry and then with the fire-fighters in late afternoon, it’s just that nothing interesting happened. And that especially is referring to Eunhyuk. The guy was cold like always, everytime Donghae tried to approach he would ignore him, if it wasn’t for the older guys there who kept him company while Sungmin and Kyuhyun were out on service he would feel lonely and probably give up. Only on classes he could get close to the ‘ice blonde’ without being rejected.

 

At home he didn’t felt comfortable either. Yeah their parents were already home so he didn’t need to enter the kitchen or bother Heechul, which was a great relieve but his hyung somewhat found about his attraction towards Eunhyuk and was teasing him constantly.

 

It was a Saturday 3o’clock, a spring day not too hot with a little cool breeze but it was still enjoyable, the lesson with Eunhyuk and Sungmin at the station had just end and Donghae and Henry were getting ready to leave. They were already outside when Sungmin called for them to wait until he got his stuff. After a while he came with the other blonde.

 

“Hey Donghae, aren’t you coming with us?” – Sungmin asked

 

Confused Donghae asked what as he talking about, at which the other explained that they were to Eunhyuk’s house, it was the “hangout together” day that they get every month for the group. Eunhyuk had the night off and he asked to have to so they could go to Hyuk’s pool.

 

“But hyung, I don’t have anything with me, how can I go?”

 

“Heechul told us you would come too, you didn’t know? – Donghae shakes his head, his brother didn’t say anything about it – “he must had forgot, I’m sure he brings your things” – Sungmin tried to assure.

 

During their conversation Eunhyuk kept quiet as if he didn’t care that the younger was going to his house, at least that was what Donghae thought. The latter was nervous, hell he was going to know his house and be around him for some hours, his heart was fluttering just by the thought.

Then a minivan arrived, Hangeng was the one driving and Heechul was by his side while Kyuhyun sat on the 2nd row.

 

“Hurry up guys before it gets colder” – Heechul said

 

Sungmin went to sat by Kyuhyun’s side pulling Henry along saying that they’ll give him a lift to his house, leaving the 3rd row and last sits to Eunhyuk and Donghae.

 

 

 

Heechul POV:

 

“Watch out back there Hyuk! Those bags are mine so don’t even think of touching them!” – I kind of ‘warned’

 

“Then put them on the trunk, there’s almost no space for me and your brother” – he explained but I already knew that, all part of the plan.

 

“It’s already full besides there are three sits and two of you, it leaves an empty space.  Aish don’t be a whining ”

 

I could see him glaring at me through the front mirror but eventually they sat together and kept quiet. Well you see, since today we all planed to stay together me, Sungmin and Kyu planned to make a little surprise to my cute little brother. It started with the arranged sits on the van, the truck it’s not really full but this way they would have to sit beside each other. Of course we thought about the empty space beside Sungmin, that’s why he dragged Henry along with the excuse that we will give him a lift.

Aren’t we genius?  Muahahahah

 

Sometimes I looked back at them through the front mirror and saw Donghae secretly trying to give little glances at Hyuk and quickly looked outside the window smiling, but afraid to be caught. Awww my innocent brother, he’s so dumb to think the blonde wouldn’t notice, even I can and I’m at the front row.

Of course Eunhyuk noticed, he also glanced at Hae sometimes but at least he’s smarter, even I barely noticed but as I said I’m a genius and know them pretty well. Ahhhh this dongsaengs of mine, they bring so much fun to the evil part of my mind.

 

“Why are you smirking Chullie?” – Hangeng asked me. Well he doesn’t know about the plan because he’s too protective of Donghae, as if they were brothers. If he knew, the may be ruined.

 

“Oh nothing”—I tried to deceive him

 

“I know you babe, you can’t fool me and I’m sure Kyuhyun is involved in whatever you’re thinking. Just don’t make anything too bad ok?” – he said with that beautiful smile that I love so much

 

“I promise it isn’t that bad, I’ll tell you later if you don’t stop whatever happens today, trust me” – I kissed him in the cheek carefully, he’s driving and I don’t want us to have an accident.

 

“YAH hyung! Stop that lovey dovey scene, some people doesn’t want to get sick by watching! At least wait until you arrive to a room so that you can do ‘stuff’ with him”

 

OH HELL, HE DIDN’T JUST SAID THAT!!

 

 

 

Donghae’s POV:

 

15 minutes that I am in this freaking van, unsuccessful trying to keep cool and secretly stealing glances at my crush who is so dangerously close to me and yet, as if it wasn’t enough Heechul and Hangeng are acting oh so lovely there at front. Sometimes I’m jealous of their relationship. I too want to be able to talk NORMALY with Eunhyuk at least, that would be a step closer to reach his heart and melt the ice around it. He’s so close to me that I can even smell his manly scent that I so much started to love.

 

I looked at my brother again and he just kissed Hangeng, can’t they respect a poor soul in love? Not to refer also that there are two minors here.

 

“YAH hyung! Stop that lovey dovey scene, some people doesn’t want to get sick by watching! At least wait until you arrive to a room so that you can do ‘stuff’ with him” – I snapped at him, but the moment I saw his face through the mirror I instantly regretted my words.

 

“To whom do you think you’re talking brat??! At least I’m not afraid to openly show my feelings unlike you that keep stealing glances at Eunhyuk oh so obviously that even he noticed”

 

I froze, just like everyone. I could feel through Eunhyuk’s leg pressed against mine that he also tensed. My brother just sentenced my death penalty, how could he? Now Eunhyuk’s going to ignore me more, even the minimal chance I had to get close to him was now ruined.

The whole trip to Henry’s house and after we left him, was quiet, no one dared to talk and I just looked through the window not daring to make things worse by looking at my sit neighbour. Finally we arrived at his house, everyone got their backpacks from the van and headed to the pool area in the backyard. Once there they put the food they brought at put it on the table then took their towels and stretched them out on the sun loungers. Only I didn’t have anything to do.

 

“Hyung did you brought my stuff?” – I asked and he gave me a bag. I looked inside it and only found a towel. – “Where’s my swim trunks?”

 

“Aren’t they in the bag?”

Heechul asked and I shake my head, don’t tell me he…

 

“I must have forgotten it. Hyuk, can you borrow him one of yours?”

 

I and Eunhyuk looked at each other at the same time, his eyes were colder than ever. I know he told me that he didn’t hate back at the fire exercise but that now he hates me, if not then why the look, han?

He sighed and walked to the house door while I kept quiet in my spot not knowing if I should follow him or not. He then stooped at the door and asked me if I wasn’t going with him. In light speed I followed him until his room, it was so organized and clean, the colour palette was black and white, whahhh i was so mesmerized that didn’t even noticed he was crouched near his bed taking the trunks from the wardrobe until he got up and I collided with him. We both fell on the bed, Eunhyuk on top of me.

His face was so close, his body pressed against mine and my heart thumping so fast. We hold each other’s gaze, it was like both of us were hypnotized, I didn’t push him and he didn’t got up also. I don’t know what came over me that I started leaning closer, his lips were tempting me, silently calling me to taste them. I was so close when someone knocked the door and in a second his mind got back, he looked angry, stood up and throws the trunks at me before he went out of the room leaving me panicking…

 

What the hell just happened here??

 

 

----------------------------

A/n: I know, it took so long and it

ChahaiyaFangirlEunYooprincelee86k_loverunited thanks, you're the only ones who comment, saranghae ... but I think this fic isn't even good -.-  , I'll try to make it better but it's hard, I'm in no mood to write.

My supposed bestfriend/ nonblood sister just started to ignore since 2 weeks ago, I don't know why and it's peassing me off since she doesn't think our friendship is important enouh to at least give me an explanation, so basically I feel abandoned. It just shows our connection wasn't as strong as I thought.

Sorry about venting, I'll try hard to get over it and update again faster

Hope you liked and tell me what you think about the chapter ^^