Chap 7 - "Step Two" Final Part - Beginning to Melt

Cold & Hot

 

Eunhyuk POV:

 

I kept him in my arms for awhile, it felt good and right to be like this with him. I don’t know why or how he did it but somehow he managed to find the right way to my heart. I can’t let him enter my life this soon, I’m used to be careless to everyone and he can get hurt in so many ways… NO!! it ends here.

 

“I’m sorry, go now!” – I ordered pushing him away from me

 

“But you asked me to not leave you!”

 

“And now I’m saying to leave, get the f**k out of here!”  -- I glared, trying to be scary

 

He looked frightened at my eyes but then stamped his foot gaining confidence – “I won’t leave without you telling me what the hell happened here”

 

“There’s nothing to say, just leave me alone before I get really pissed and beat you!” – aishh why can’t he listen to me? I don’t want to hurt him

 

“Go on, I’m not afraid of you” – he said stepping closer to me, I could feel his breath on my face and I panicked, taking a step further from him – “In fact I think you’re the one scared here”

 

I widened my eyes due to his courage to confront me, no one has dared to do that since long time ago. I felt my heart twist when he got closer and I backed away again.

 

“Why would I be scared of a kid like you? You’re the one who should be. You know I’m mean from the way I treat you or do you want prove that I can beat you?” – I smirked and looked threateningly to his eyes, hoping he would leave but no, he didn’t even budge.

 

“If you’re so fearless then why I only see sadness, pain and despair in your eyes instead of anger?”

 

By then I had lost my words, he’s more dangerous than I thought. How could he see my true feelings behind this cold mask I show? He seemed to be clueless, like a little innocent child but he showed a more mature side, it makes me feel more desperate. I want to be close, to protect him but in the other hand I’m afraid to trust him, to get my hopes high and then lose him like I lost everyone else I once loved. He must have seen the conflicted look in my face and tried to approach me without my notice and hugged me. I wanted to push him away but my body didn’t respond the way I wanted, instead I ended up responding the same way. I found a new feeling of hope by keeping him in my embrace, like nothing else matter other than him. We stayed like that for a few minutes, enjoying each other warm until he let go a little and locked eyes with me.

 

“I understand if you don’t want to talk, I won’t push you to tell but please let me stand by your side. I’ll win your trust and make you happy until you feel comfortable to tell about your past” – Donghae

 

“I can’t, I always hurt the people who want to be close with me unintentionally, making them leave. I don’t want to suffer that loss again Donghae!”

 

“I promise I won’t leave you hyung, no matter how much you hurt and try to push me away. I’m not giving up until I see the outgoing Eunhyuk that the others have told me about” – he said smiling. What have I done in my other life to earn such an angel?

 

“Fine, but it doesn’t means I’m your friend or I’ll be nice to you right away, I’m just not used to that anymore”

 

“Deal” – he started running and jumping of happiness, singing ‘I can be with Hyukkie~’ like a little kid. He has what, 5 years old?? – “Hyung, can I ask you something? But you have to accept”

 

“Depends of what it is”

 

“I saw you dance, it was really good. Can you teach me?”

 

“NO” – I yelled at him

 

“Why??” – he pouted making my anger vanish

 

This studio means a lot to me, it were my parents that built it for me and my brothers Junsu and Hyoyeon since we all had a passion for dancing. We shed so many laughs and happy moments here, especially me and Junsu since she was younger than us. He always made me feel like I belonged to the family but I lost everything the day he died because of me. Our parents left and Hyoyeon blamed me for everything, she rarely speaks to me. That’s why this place is so important to me, it reminds the close relationship we 3 had that I miss so much, I still can hear their laughs when I close my eyes.

 

“Hey, hearth to monkey! Can you hear me hyung??” – Donghae moved a hand in front of me

 

“WHAT?” – I snapped at him

 

“Sorry, you were spacing out. Can you teach me to dance as cool as you, pretty pweaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassseee??” – he said pouting even more. As much as I wanted to deny I can’t say no to this cute creature, I need to let him enter my heart either way.

 

“Fine, go choose a song”

 

“Are we  going to start now? Yeyhhh” – he run excited to the radio putting a song and hen came to my side smiling wide

 

 

‘Thank you Donghae for believing in me when even I can’t, I’ll try to change for YOU!’ I thought giving him a little smile.

 

 

No One POV:

 

Donghae couldn’t be more thrilled by the news, he was finally reaching the blondes heart. Although the other didn’t trust him enough to tell the entire history from his past it was good enough for Donghae, at least he was allowed to be close and try to be his friend. It was a start. Not to talk also about that little smile on Eunhyuk’s face. To the younger it was something precious, a motive to encourage him everytime the blonde goes back to his cold self. Donghae knew it wasn’t going to be easy to change him but he was determinate to bring happiness to his life. Even if his feelings weren’t reciprocated the important was to see the smile on his crush’s face everyday. While dancing Eunhyuk relaxed and was patient to repeat the moves everytime the younger didn’t catch it, as if the ‘ice prince’ disappeared, much to the latter joy. He found the first way to develop their relationship, although a little tiring it was worth it. They were so focus in the activity that didn’t noticed the four pair of eyes peeking at the door. Heechul, Hangeng, Sungmin and Kyuhyun went to the studio when Donghae was taking to long just to grab the dirty plate, they started to get worried that something bad happened but after seeing the duo was having fun they let them be and returned to the living room.

Two of them were smiling happily that things maybe were going to change for the better but the other two were pretty annoyed by that fact.

 

“It ended too soon, I didn’t even had fun” – Kyuhyun whined

 

“I thought Hyuk was going to complicate our plans but nooo, suddenly he had to turn ‘nice’ to that fish” – Heechul

 

“Kyu you should be happy that your cousin allowed Donghae to get close. And honey, isn’t better to see your brother happy instead of being sad and then annoy you?” – Hangeng

 

“I’m not saying the opposite, it just that our plan to join them ended too soon” – Heechul said kissing his boyfriend

 

“Hey hyungs I have one last plan but EVERYONE MUST agree” – Kyuhyun said. The others nodded so they started to discuss it

 

 

Donghae POV:

 

Me and Eunhyuk were having fun, he was smiling more and once in a while let soft laughs when I messed some move ending with me crashing on the floor. This is the Eunhyuk I want to see more, I hope I can make him like this frequently. We stopped when I couldn’t take it anymore, I was dead tired from all the exercise and so was he. I looked at him and got instantly hooked up, drooling… his black wife beater sticking to his muscled torso due to the sweat… so so y

 

“Donghae did you bring your phone? Mine’s battery is dead” – he smooth voice brought me back again to reality.

 

I took mine from where I left on the floor, it had one text message from Heechul hyung. Weird, why didn’t he came here?  My eyes widened after reading it, I couldn’t believe they set me up! Eunhyuk noticed my panicked state and asked me what was wrong so I read it to him.

 

“Sorry fish but we couldn’t wait for you to finish having fun so we left, my beauty sleep is very important you know? So ask Hyuk to bring you home or stay there, it’s up to you”

 

I swear I’m going to annoy the hell out of my hyung the moment I reach home. Eunhyuk looked at me with worried face, what are we going to do now? Should I stay or leave?

 

 

------------------------

A/n: So Junsu and Hyoyeon are Hyuk's siblings but there's something in their relationship I can't tell yet... and about Eunhyuk's past he will tell after trusting Donghae, perhaps two more chaps ^^

so what are they going to do now??! just a hint, although Eunhyuk's living alone he can't touch the bedrooms in his house so Donghae would be sleeping in his room... or not :)

@analulu hi, thanks i'm glad you like it

@FangirlEunYoo aww don't cry, Hyuk will get slightly better

@k_loverunited don't cry too, aren't they better now? ^^

@saymyname just hold a little bit more, let them trust each other first and then Hyuk's going to tell