Chap 2 - My blonde angel is my savior right?

Cold & Hot

   

 

 

 

Donghae’s POV:

 

Slowly consciousness came back to me, I remembered the fire and the pain in my arm was manifesting. I’m afraid to open my eyes and still be in that hell, what if I’m dead? I can’t see my family again…

 

“Hae? Wake up”

 

uhm? This voice… Heechul hyung?

I begun to open my eyes, blinking because of the bright light, all surroundings are white, the blonde angel on my right.

 

“Am I dead? Is this heaven?” – I asked and he smiled but then I felt a blow on my left shoulder

 

“Yah… not yet, thank god. How can you set the house on fire you irresponsible brat!” – Heechul hyung hissed

 

“Hyung? Ahh this is hell!” – and I felt another blow.

 

“Ouch hyung, stop hitting me, I almost died can’t you feel pity for your cute brother?” – I whined and the angel giggled, he’s so beautiful.

 

“Cute my . Gosh I was worried about you, don’t do anything like this again, ok?” – I nodded at him and looked at the other side, he may be annoying some times but I know he cares about me above all – “Oh this is Sungmin, he’s one of your rescuers and my close friend”

 

So my blonde angel name’s Sungmin, he looks so adorable without helmet and mask, and I bet that underneath that uniform is a hot body, KYYYAAAA I want to touch it… wait what?

 

“Hi Donghae-ssi, how do you feel?” – He asked me

 

 

I looooove is voice, so warm… I want to hear it everyday, I think I fell for him, I can’t take my eyes out of him but something seems different, his eyes doesn’t make me feel safe like back in the fire.

 

“Donghae-ssi?” – He called my attention

 

 

“Oh sorry, my arm still hurts but everything else is fine, thank you Sungmin-ssi”

 

“Glad to hear, I bet the others will also be”

 

“Others?” – I asked confused

 

“The firemen that saved you, they’re all practically my friends. They were worried since you spent a day without waking up” – Heechul explained

 

“I’m sorry, I’ll be more careful from now on”

 

I apologized and Sungmin ruffled my hair and leaved.

 

 

No one’s POV:

 

On Sunday Donghae was discharged from hospital and went back home. The kitchen was still a mess but they could still live there since the other divisions were fine, only making food was the problem but it could be solved by ordering or requesting from the elder boyfriend, Hangeng.

Their parents were worried when they knew what happened but once both their sons were alive they felt relieved. They couldn’t come back home because of the bad weather at the UK, it was expected to be like that for a week.

 

Next day Donghae went to school with a bandage in his burned right arm. It was difficult for him to write and to other stuffs but the teachers were sympathetic and didn’t gave him any works, outside classes Henry was always near him to help. Soon the school period was over and they were walking outside when something popped on Donghae’s mind.

 

“Mochi let’s go shopping”

 

“Are you forgetting your injuries?”

 

“No, I want to buy dinner for my savior, he may be on service till late. Come on, help your cute friend” – Donghae showed him his ultimate weapon: puppy eyes.

 

“FIIIINE, gosh you’re so annoying”

 

 

After shopping they went to the fire station searching for Sungmin but a guy told them he went on service so both of them decided to wait near the cars place. After a while an ambulance arrived but neither one of the occupants was who they were looking for, still one of them came close the two teens.

 

“Hello, may I help you?”

 

“No thanks, we are just waiting for Sungmin-ssi to give him a reward” – Donghae said

 

“A reward?” – then the man looked to the bandage arm – “Oh you must be the kid from the fire the other day, I think he is on a ambulance service. I’m Kyuhyun by the way, I was there too. Does it still hurts?” – he said smiling

 

“Thanks for saving me, yes it hurts but it’s bearable”

 

“Good, sooooooo… where’s my reward?”

 

“What?!” – Donghae was confused

 

“For saving you’re pretty face, it’s unfair if only Minnie receives one” – Kyuhyun said and Henry burst out laughing.

 

“But Sungmin-ssi was the one who took me from inside the house” – Donghae said pouting

 

“No, he was with me, you must be talking about…” – Kyuhyun was interrupted by the sudden enthusiastic fish when he saw an ambulance arrived.

 

After it parked two blondes got out of it and Donghae easily recognised one of them. He started running until he was close to them.

 

“Hi Sungmin-ssi” – he said excited ignoring the other man.

 

“Hi Donghae, what are you doing here?” – the other asked surprised, the second blonde still there and both Kyuhyun and Henry were approaching them.

 

“I wanted to thank you for rescuing me from the flames so I bought you a reward” – Donghae said blushing.

 

“Thanks for your gift but it’s not me you must be grateful. I was there with Kyuhyun and others extinguishing the fire, Eunhyuk was the one who took you from inside the house”

 

 

Donghae was confused, he was sure Sungmin was his angel, he could feel it, sure the eyes were different than he remembered but at that time he was dizzy. He fell in love at first sight with him, with no doubts.

 

“No, it was you, I remember you’re blonde hair” – he said whining

 

“Believe, Eunhyuk was the one who saved you, he’s also blonde as you can see” – Kyuhyun said pointing to the other blonde he have been ignoring.

 

They looked at each other, Eunhyuk was coldly staring at him which was making him feel scared, his entire aura sent bad vibes as if he didn’t anyone to even speak to him. Donghae looked back at Sungmin but the later only muttered “give him” so the brunette had no other choice than to swallow his fear and give the gift to Eunhyuk but the latter glared at him and walked away without saying any word making the other feel a pang on his heart.

 

“Don’t mind him, he’s just a little cold with strangers, I’ll give it to him later, ok?” – Sungmin said with the cute smile Donghae likes and ruffled his hair.

 

The latter only nodded feeling happy with his angel gesture but at the same time disappointed he wasn’t his savior and confused to why Eunhyuk’s attitude somehow affected him.

 

 

 

----------------------------------

 

A/n:    Hope you like it and I'm really grateful to my subscribers, I didn't thought this much would like it

 

I'm sooooo happy ^^

oh and by the way the photos are how I pictured them  in the fic