I know what it meant

In Love with My Sister's Boyfriend!!

Chapter 7: I know what it meant

Your POV

After awhile of standing like a stupid statue in front, my feet snap forward, taking small steps to get back to my seat. I didn’t even took another glance at the prof, even Kris. Never will I be able to look at him the same way again.

My feet was practically doing all the work for me, as I felt it walk through the crowd with much confidence as my whole inner side was melting in fear by the girl’s glare. Freaky but meh~

Kris kills everyone even guys with just a stare. So… ha!

Once I got to my seat, I stared down at the front, making my mind occupied to the things that I should not even care about. Like what the hell is wrong with my mind!? If only I could just throw it out of the window.

I shift my gaze a bit to take a mere look at Kris as I saw him looking at me back that made me snap my head back to its place.

Great. Totally. Awkward.

I let out a breath -that I didn’t even know I was holding- when I heard the bell rang. Lunch. One of the best time in life.

Rushing to pick up all of my things, I took another look at Kris before making my way out. Wanting to have some alone time, as the first place that popped into my mind was the garden.

A soft sighed came into my mouth as the slightly warm fresh wind, slapped my face. Smiling as I made my way to the bench.

Right away, my smile fell when I remembered the scene from earlier. I groaned and ruffled my hair.

“Arrrrrgh! So frustrating!” I lift my hands up and waved them around a bit in irritation, but felt that I hit something.

“Ouch!” I gasp when I heard a voice from behind, making me snap my head at it immediately.

Seeing Luhan there, rubbing his nose and right cheeks that I could’ve hit from earlier, but I didn’t notice as I smiled at him and pulled him to sit beside me.

He blinked a couple of times before laughing and smiling back at me, “Hey. Why were you looking like a weirdo earlier?” he tilted his head and I smack it. Hard.

“Ow!” He rubbed the sore spot and playfully glare at me, “Well someone’s being violent.” He said and made a face.

I shoved his face away and chuckled, “Oh shut up.” I said, mocking him while this time he really did glare at me, and it wasn’t a playful one.

Feeling a bit scared by the piercing eyes that was taking away my soul and making me my head, I frowned and turned away; crossing my arms, “Sorry..” I said a bit bitterly.

Maybe mostly to make him feel guilty, but that was still a sign to tell him I’m not really feeling good and just wanted to smile.

Hearing him sighed made me softened as I slowly uncrossed my arms and looked down.

I could feel him tap my shoulder, but I played stubborn and still didn’t move from my spot. He put both hands on my shoulders and turned me to face him as he looked at me with wide eyes.

“You look so pale. The hell happened to you?” he said and lightly punched my cheeks, as I hid a smile, “Just thinking.”

I said as I shrugged his hand off my shoulder and pushed his other hand –that just hit me- as I looked back down.

He moved his hands up to my chin as he slowly lift it, making me face him. I could feel my cheeks burning up as I looked at him uncomfortably, “What happened? What are you thinking?”

I sighed and frowned at him. Shaking my head, “You don’t really need to know that.” He huffed. I could see him struggling a bit, as I raised a brow.

“Please tell me~” he chimed as he looked at me with that puppy eyes of his, that was shining by the effect of the sun. Note yourself; never tell others your secret. It will ruin your whole life.

I shifted in my seat and straightened myself up, “I hate you so much,” I mumbled, but was sure enough that he heard it as I saw him doing a ‘yes!’ sign with his fist from the corner of my eyes.

Weird thing though, cause he knows when I give up to him. Chuckling as I faced him, “So...” I took a deep breath, “MeandkriskissedandImtotallyfreakingoutrightnow.” I let it all out in one breath.

He stared at me like I just became an alien, while he confusedly look at me with those innocent eyes of his, “Uhh.. Come again?” he said as he leaned his ears forward, smiling at me.

Groaning, as I tried my best to calm down and said the words clearly right now, “Me and Kris kissed and I’m totally freaking out right now! I don’t know what to do! Help me!” I said and shook his shoulders hard.

He didn’t react at first but soon come back to the world and grab my hands from his shoulder, “You and who now what now?” he asked as he stared at me a bit to serious from the one I expected for him to be.

I leaned back a bit, a little taken aback, chocking out some words that was cogged up in my throat, “Me and Kris kissed.”

He continue to stare at me, but this time, his eyes widened. Blinking as I try to read those eyes... Was that fear? Worried? ... Dissapointed?

Shaking my head as I panic, “Wait! It isn’t what you think! I meant. I signed up for this class called acting, or something like that. And I saw Kris there, and we acted all that. So it was an act.” I mentally punched myself when I realize that I said ‘act’ two times in a sentence and it sounded stupid.

Luhan chuckled a bit as I felt him relaxed, unlike earlier, he looked a bit tensed up, “Ohh... Well, why are you so affected by it if you know it was only an act?” he asked, tapping his hands on my knees that I didn’t mind.

“Hmn… Maybe cause that was my first kiss?” I said with a questioning tone as I blinked at him innocently. I saw him look away as he bit his lips. Making me wonder what he was thinking.

“Oh it was...?” he whispered as he looked at his feet that started tapping to the ground. I took it as he was hesitantly, since I notice that gesture a lot from him when he hid something from his friends.

I frowned at him but decided to let it passed, as I threw all the thoughts that was clearly invading my mind, “So, let’s just forget about that right now!” I clasp my hands together.

“Anything new happened to you?” I asked and smiled at him sincerely.

He lift his head up and saw him smiled back at me as he shook his head, “Nope, not really, still the same.” He simply said. I nodded and looked at something else.

The thoughts coming straight back at me as I didn’t notice I had already form a frown. He suddenly poke my sides, making me jerk a bit and looked at him with a scrunched face.

“Yah. Don’t frown like that!” he said as he kept poking my waist. I kept wiggling out of his grasp, as my face was still scrunched up and was now giving him a glare.

He grinned as he stuck out his tongue a bit and starts to tickle me, “That never work, and you know that, Miss Park~” he sing-song as laughed at me.

I was already out of control and was laughing my of. “Y-yah! Stop that!” I requested, and weakly grab his hands to prevent him from tickling me any further. But of course, I failed. Obviously.

He shook his head and chuckled; both hands was still randomly spinning around my sides, that sends electricity through-out my whole body that was making me laugh this entire time.

“You know my answer already.” He said, wanting me to groan, but can’t. Since I’m still laughin’ the crap out of me. And it’s so fun. (sense the sarcasm there.)

I then struggle a bit, as I was about to fall of the chair and thought of the time, which was three days ago, he was also ticklish in his sides. Making me snake my hands on his waist and started tickling him back.

He abruptly stop a little when he sense what I said doing, but he didn’t get the chance to make a comeback to me as I took the time he paused for me to get a hold of him. So I was now the one tickling his life out.

He was laughing like crazy that made me also laugh at him. He’s so cute when he laughs.

I thought, but quickly blinked when I realize what I said in my mind. I paused for a moment, trying to recall it, when Luhan suddenly tickled me back. It was a one-on-one fight between us.

Of course I didn’t give up on him as he tickle me I tickle him back. We kept laughing, as I felt a tear run down my cheeks. Did I just seriously cry while laughing?

I continue to laugh as I felt my lungs getting a bit weak and hands getting a bit tired. I saw Luhan still as strong as he was, but was softly loosening up at me, when he saw me feeling a bit tired.

“L-let’s stop... at t-the count of t-three!” he exclaimed, laughing, and I just nodded. He started counting, from one.

And I was letting out all the energy I have to tickle him to the fullest, while he just counted. “Three!” he called out and we quickly let go.

I started panting out and heaving deep breaths as I close my eyes, not knowing that my hands had already rested on something. I took one last big breath before opening my eyes again.

It suddenly became wide as a saucer when I saw Luhan in front of me, with almost just 3 inch away from my face.

His eyes just opened at the same time I did, and could see that he looked calm.

Gasping as I realize my hands was on both his shoulders and felt his hands on my waist. “I-“ I started and slightly pushed his chest away. But failed when he grip into both of them and pulled me closer.

My eyes widened again at what he did. It made his and my face just an inch away. I felt myself being dizzy, and my whole body being weak by his touch. What am I feeling?

I felt him breathing against my lips, as I know I did the same. I turned to look at his eyes. It was a tinge of chocolate mocha that had a bit more of a dark-brown than light. As it looked at mines.

It was so mesmerizing as I felt myself fighting to look away but can’t. His eyes shown something in it, and I tried my best to read it. It was showing hope..? And... Anticipation?

What...?

His grip tightened a bit on my hands as he placed it around his neck. Feeling his crept up back on my waist. I suddenly wanted to hide under the bench to never see him again or him never see me again. This was totally embarrassing. And I know I’m totally blushing right now. My cheeks never felt this hot before.

I was so lost at what he was doing right now. He pulled my hips closer to his, as my head leaned itself back a bit. I felt my body crashed against his. My heartbeat going in a absolute fast rate that I know he could feel it beating.

Looking at him close his eyes, as my instinct told me to do the same. I slowly also closed my eyes, as my arms wrap itself around his neck.

His nose touched mine and my heart did a loop inside my chest as I went all jumpy inside. Feeling that anticipation that I saw in Luhan’s eyes from earlier. Now I know what it meant.

His lips was-

KRING KRING!

I jumped in surprise at the sudden sound as my head leaned away from him. Eyes blinking twice as fast as it was. I pulled my hands away from his shoulders and pushed his hands away from my waist.

Seeing him looked at me in the same surprise as I was as he groaned. He suddenly felt his pockets, so my head looked at where his hands went. And saw that he had took out his phone, that had made the sound.

I looked at him as he answered his phone. “Jandi..?” he said a bit bitterly, making me gasp and turn away. Jandi. She’s his girlfriend. What the hell have I done?!

I thought and grip into the bench’s seat tight. That was wrong. So wrong.

But why did it felt so right? Closing my eyes, taking a large breath and forced myself to stand up and didn’t turn to look back at Luhan as I said a few words, “I’m taking my leave.”

And I started walking away. I didn’t even want to wait for what he would answer. I just needed to go.

I already got awkward with Kris. I wouldn’t take the chance to get awkward with you anymore...

End of Your POV

 

Luhan’s POV

My eyes widened when I saw Su-ah standing up and said that she’s leaving. I was about to protest when he suddenly rushed away.

I groaned and almost threw my phone into the ground, but regain myself. I love her. I love Su-ah, and this totally isn’t working out.

Ruffling my hair in frustration as I hit the bench I was sitting on. I wanted to scream out loud, wanting so bad to just hold her in my arms right now.

This close. This close to kissing her. But that just had to happen. It really felt so good to just hold her close. And it felt so right.

I sighed. Thinking that maybe she’s thinking of ignoring me right now.

I already lost my first love. I'm not taking any chances to lose you...

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys----- i have nothing to say otl.