The Party [Part 2/2]

In Love with My Sister's Boyfriend!!

Chapter 17: The Party [Part 2/2]

Your POV

As I walk out of the kitchen, I suddenly felt heat all over my body. Urgh, someone is staring at me. I snap my head to the pool and saw all the guys staring at me. And by guys I meant all of Exo.

With all jaw drop to the water while there were frozen in spot. I smiled at them innocently, but I quickly wiped it off, remembering that there are a lot of people around us. I couldn’t take the chance to let them get the hint that we were close to each other.

I walk over to the edge of the pool and sat down, while soaking my feet in the water. My head then heard some girls squealing from behind me and I saw Luhan walking out ily from the kitchen with still the towel on his shoulder with his hair all around his head. He definitely looks like a model with that. Urgh.

He ignored the massive amount of girls around him and jump back into the water. Making a huge splash and hitting my face. I gasp and wipe my face before glaring at him, who didn’t glance at me but I saw that small smirk over his pretty face and I just knew that he saw my glare.

He swam back to where his friends were who was still staring at me. I chuckled lightly and watch them while swinging my feet in the water.

I saw Luhan stared at them in confusion. I stiff a laugh and listen to what he was saying, “Yah. What happen to you guys? You look like you saw a crawling poop or something.” he muttered. I caught that and I stared at him in disbelief. Even though he still doesn't know that they were staring at me. That was totally offending!

They suddenly all snap out of their trance and look at Luhan. I was still in the middle of cursing Luhan in my mind while listening to them. Lay chuckled beside Luhan, “More like a y angel to be honest.”

I suddenly stop whatever I was thinking making me totally blank, until the words digest through my head making my cheeks heathen up.

Luhan turn to look at me and his head snap back to s, “Yah, don’t even think about it.”

Baekhyun continue to stare at me without a glance at Luhan, “She looks hot. And y, the only thing that's blocking it was that cover.”

“Dude. Shut it. I might murder you.” Luhan glared at all of them. They all wore innocent looks and defensively lift their hands up.

I suddenly caught a glimpse of Jandi swimming towards Luhan and clung on his arms. As always. The others saw her and made a face before hooking themselves up with a little conversation to make it look like they were busy. But to my vision they were just trying to avoid looking at her. I stiff up another laugh.

I then saw Luhan make a disgust face when he look at Jandi. She on the other half kept blabbering at how she thinks she’s y and all. Urgh, let me vomit.

Rolling my eyes at her, I jump into the water and swam to the other side of the pool, just to get away from them.

I lift my head up from the water and heave out a breath as I wipe some of the water from my face. I open my eyes and gasp, taking a step back in the water while putting a hand on my chest.

“God, Sehun you scared the soul out of me.” I muttered lowly while still feeling the rapid beat of my heart from the shock-ness. Sehun sheepishly rub the back of his neck, “Sorry noona. And you sounded a lot like Kai when you said that.” he nodded to himself while I laugh at him.

“Why are you here though?” I asked him while I lie on the water, making myself float on top of it. I literally had to force myself to ignore the girls that were glaring at me all around the place.

Sehun smiled and didn’t seem bothered at all by the girls while he look at me, “Nothing much, noona. I just wanted to say that you’re great at swimming!” he beamed.

“Not really, but thanks.” I chuckled before standing up straight, “Wanna swim around?” I asked while wiggling my eyebrows. He grinned and nodded. We went swimming, taking turns and even racing from one end to another.

Quite surprising that the pool was a little empty. I mean from the amount of people in the party, I was wondering why there are less people in the pool. Me and Sehun stop to take a small talk on the steps of the pool.

He talked about how his year with his friends went here in school, laughing at some of the guy’s embarrassing moments. Until Tao swam beside us and suddenly ask something,

“Can you take that cover off, noona?” He asked. My eyes shot wide open at that. At the corner of my eyes, I saw Luhan also widen his eyes. We three were standing close to Exo at the pool. And heck all off them heard what Tao ask. Even some of the girls near us.

I cleared my throat and swam a bit closer to Tao, “Uhm, Tao? Sorry. But your Luhan hyung would go ballistic.”

Luhan on the other side, didn’t really hear anything but was glaring at Tao. Seriously, if looks could really burn a hole on someone, Tao’s head was already gone.

I heard Luhan groan, before getting out of the water and stormed off inside his kitchen. The others just shrug at his anger. It looks like they were expecting that from him. Well I didn’t really expect him to get upset by that.

He was such a baby sometimes. I sighed and turn to give Tao and Sehun a smile before also getting out of the water. I went pass the girls and ran to the table full of food and drinks that was meant for the party.

Picking up a glass of juice, I lean down on the wall and drink them normally. Acting really normal. They would totally suspect something if I followed Luhan straight at the kitchen. Although some girls were already eying me suspiciously.

I waited until their eyes were all on their own. And I took that chance to sneak inside the kitchen.

Taking the towel from my bag and wrapping it around me, as I began my search for the easily jealous Luhan. I don’t even get why he’s jealous over that. I then found Luhan in his living room, sitting on the couch with the towel over his shoulders again, wearing a pout.

I rolled my eyes at his childish act, “What’s with the pout?”

He didn’t turn to me and continue pouting, “You’re mine.” he said all of a sudden and I laugh out loud. He glance at me and cross his arms, “Why are you laughing?”

I calm myself down and smiled at him, “Cause you’re idiotic childish self is silly.” He just pouted again. I raised an eyebrow. How does a guy manage to look hot when being cute? I don’t get it. Not fair.

“Glad that you didn’t take that off, though.” he suddenly said, glancing at my cover. I chuckled and shook my head, “I know you’ll go crazy when I did, since you won’t be there to kick the butts of the guys who stare at me.”

He turn to me, “Totally true.” he stated and I laughed, he smile and stand up before hugging me.

“Urgh. No more hugs!” I squealed and push him away before running out of the living room. He blinked when I push him before running after me, “Yah! How dare you push your boyfriend! Come back here!” he growled. I turn around and stuck my tongue out of him before running outside.

Luhan smirked and run faster. I squeak when he suddenly wrap his arms around my waist and pulled me closer, “Gotcha.”

I grinned at him. Until I heard loud murmurs around making me head turn away from Luhan and gasp as the people around us were all staring at us. Crap.

“Why is Luhan oppa hugging her?” “I thought Jandi was his girlfriend?” “Isn’t she the one with Sehun oppa, Kai oppa and Tao oppa awhile ago?” “Why is she taking all of our Oppas?”

I turn my head to look at Luhan. He wasn’t really much disturbed by it. And I had the feeling he wasn’t planning to let go. Oh thank god Jandi isn’t witnessing this.

He tighten his grip around my waist. I lowly gasp and turn to glare at him, “Let go. Luhan, please.” I muttered lowly so we were the only one that can hear us at the moment.

He sighed quietly but eventually obeyed me. He ever so slowly pulled his hands away from me. “Say something.” I mumbled to him and shifted awkwardly while biting my bottom lip. Urgh, I hate attention.

Luhan open his mouth to utter a word, but he quickly close them. I look at him and furrow my eyebrows, “I have nothing to say.” he answered.

I duck my head and sighed before running inside his house to his bathroom. I locked the door and groan in frustration.

“I hate life. I hate this. AISH! Why you out of all the people?” I grumble and grip into the sink tighter. I practically didn't know who I was talking about. Why out of all the people in this world why you, Luhan? Why did I fell for you? And out of all the people in this world why you, Jandi? Why did you have to be my sister?

“Life !” I yelled and took a deep breath to calm myself down.

I ran a hand through my hair in annoyance, “Why does he have to be her boyfriend? Why did she even pick him as her boyfriend? She doesn’t even love him! I mean, why can’t she just let go of Luhan? She already now that /that/ was a lie!” I kept ranting at my reflection in the mirror.

After minutes of ranting. I finally felt a huge weight being lift up my shoulder. Even if I didn’t say my problems in anyone in particular, it was nice blurting it out.

Heaving a huge breath, I took the courage and walk back out the bathroom and through the crowded people.

Great. All eyes were on me.

I tried my best to ignore them and walk casually beside the pool. Life’s so complicated. I breath out. A foot suddenly appeared in front of me and I force myself to look up. I mentally groan when I saw the familiar face.

“What do you want, Jandi?” I faked a smile, before putting back a straight face. She looked at me, her eyes fiercely glaring at me.

I rolled my eyes at her while she crossed her arms, "Why are you here? And why are you with Luhan oppa, you filthy ?” she said, while popping out a gum. I raised an eyebrow at her before shrugging, “He invited me here.”

“Tsk, a big fat liar I see?” she smirked and I snorted, “Tell me, why would he invite a here?” she added.

I gagged at her before also putting up a smirk, “Me? A ? Why don’t you go step in front of a mirror? You’ll see a there.” I snap at her. I could clearly see the smoke coming out from her ears and I nearly laugh.

I caught a glance at Exo eyeing us from the corner of my eyes. But I still couldn't see Luhan. Where was he anyways?

“, you know what you deserve?” I heard a voice that snap me back from reality, “This.” My head turn to look back at Jandi but too late. She suddenly push me into the water and I gasp before my body came in contact with the water.

I was caught off-guard and my feet didn’t really cooperate with me. My eyes were wide open under the water. My lungs ran out of air and water was the only thing I could sip up. My arms were trying to swim back to the surface, but my feet were doing the other way.

I was practically drowning. And I heard some faint laughs. Shouting. What was that?

There was a lot of shouting and my breath was almost lost. The last thing I heard was a loud splash and a pair of strong arms wrap around me before my vision turned black.

End of Your POV

 

Lu Han's POV

I sat at the couch lifelessly. Urgh, wrong move. She’ll totally hate me now.

“Gege! Gege!” Tao’s faint calls startled me a little and I look at him half-heartedly. He was slightly panting and I raised an eyebrow.

“What is it Tao?” I asked and lean back to the couch. He caught his breath and straighten up before panicking, “Jandi and Su-ah-” I didn't need him to finish when I bolted out of the living room and ran outside.

I saw Jandi taking a step forward towards Su-ah and suddenly pushed her into the water. I ran up to them and shove Jandi aside.

“What the was that?! What's your problem?! Get out of my sight before I kill you.” I growled before diving into the water, pulling Su-ah by her waist before lifting her up to the surface. I swear if anything bad happens to Su-ah, I won’t hesitate to hurt Jandi.

Placing Su-ah on the surface, I got out of the water and frantically look at my friends for help. Baekhyun who was the only one that passed through our CPR practice ran up beside me.

“Can I?” he asked and I gave a confuse look. “What?” “You know... mouth to mouth?” he suddenly gave a firm look. I widened my eyes at the sentence and unconsciously shook my head.

“Just do it now Baekhyun! She might die!” Xiumin squeaked and panicked. The other boys were nodding in agreement and Baekhyun took one glance at me before sighing.

Suho and Lay pulled me up so Baekhyun can have space. I nearly punch their face until Chen warned me about her running out of air to her lungs. I shut up and just stared at Su-ah. Please be alright.

Baekhyun put both his hands on her chest and started pumping it up and down. I panicked when she still didn’t move. Baekhyun continue and eventually gave up on that. He pinch Su-ah’s nose and hold her chin down, he took another glance at me before leaning in and pressing his lips on her.

I was really having the urge to punch him right now. Urgh, I can’t help but feel jealous. I know this is for her and everything, but I just can’t help it.

Baekhyun blew air into her before pulling away and doing it for about five times which almost made me go crazy, if Kris didn’t calm me down.

Baekhyun blew one more air into and that’s when she reacted and cough water out of her. Everyone sighed in relief. Even me. Thank god.

I look at her who was holding her chest while Baekhyun patted her back. She hug him softly and I clench my fist. Easy Luhan, she might just be thanking him.

And to my relief, she pulled away and Baekhyun stand up before giving me another look and walking back to the other guys.

I sighed and crouch down beside her. She look at me and smiled weakly. That just broke my heart. I slip my hands under her legs and head before lifting her up and walking inside my living room. Placing her softly on the couch.

I caressed her face, “I’m sorry.” I whispered and close my eyes. I felt her hands on my cheeks, and I open my eyes again to look at her, “It’s okay. It was never your fault, remember that.” she said, I just look at her hesitantly, “Please don’t blame yourself. Or I’ll get mad.” she threaten and I just chuckled.

“I love you. I promise that this would never happen again.” I said quietly. She smiled and her smile broke into a grin. I look at her weirdly, “Why are you grinning?”

“Baekhyun kiss me.”

“DON'T YOU EVEN DARE CONSIDER THAT AS A KISS!” I shouted and she just laugh, “Aigoo, my jealous idiot boyfriend.” she poke my cheeks and I just let out a smile.

________________________________________________________________________________________

image