Boys' Restroom

In Love with My Sister's Boyfriend!!

Chapter 15: Boys' Restroom

Your POV

Still walking around the mall; looking at different things and that we passed by and buying almost everything at the store. Mostly me cause Luhan doesn’t seem like he’s interested in anything at all, and he looks like he’s struggling from all the things that I bought. But hey, those things would come out pretty handy soon.

My stomach suddenly growled out loud and I cursed myself mentally for not eating when I got home. But Luhan is someone to blame for that.

I heard a chuckled from beside me and gave a cold shoulder, “Yeah yeah, are you going to tease me again?” I asked and scrunch my nose at him. He smiled and shook his head, “Not really, I was kind of glad that your stomach growl.” He whispered in my ear while rubbing my stomach.

I tried to slap his hands away from mine when I heard a voice in front of us.

“My my, teenagers are fast these days. Young lady, you should’ve wait ‘til you two got married.” The ahjumma shook her head but smiled either way.

Ahjusshi smiled also while holding ahjumma’s hand. I blinked at them both. Wait ‘til we marry each other? What?

“How many months is the baby though?” I heard ahjussi asked and my eyes widened. B-baby!?

I quickly pushed Luhan  away from me and shook my head frantically, “Ahh you go it all wrong ahjumma and ahjussi! We don’t have a baby, I’m not pregnant. And I’m sure I won’t be soon.” I nodded firmly.

I heard Luhan scoffing a bit. Ahjumma seemed like she smiled wider, “You’re just like me when I was younger. I’m always so protective over myself. You two have fun on this day alright?” she said and patted my head. Ahjussi was talking to Luhan and also patted his head.

“My, they look cute together right honey?” “They are, just like us.” I heard them talking and smiled secretly. “We’ll be like them in the future.” Luhan said out of no where, making jump a bit. I look at him and pushed him hard, “Aish! You shouldn’t have patted my stomach!” I pouted and went in to a nearby restaurant.

I felt a hand intertwined with mine and I tried to pull away but the grip tightened and I sighed as I give up. I wouldn’t be able to stay mad at him for too long anyways.

We sat down on an empty table while we order. Once the food came, we started to eat. Luhan kept talking nonsense about something and I kept laughing. My eyes darted to the entrance and it widened to the size of a Ping-Pong ball.

“Is something wrong?” I heard Luhan ask as he grab my hand, squeezing it lightly. I gulped and pointed at the entrance, “Jandi..”

Luhan looked at where I pointed and shrugged, “Let her see us. Its about time.” He said so carelessly. I furrowed my eyebrows at him, “I told you I still want to keep it a secret!” I hissed and pulled him up; and was about to drag him into the girl’s restroom but he pulled his hand back.

“You are not going to make me go in there.” He said and shook his head.

I facepalmed myself and look at him, “Why not!?” I hissed. He made a face, “First, she’s a girl, and she might want to urinate and go in there. Second, I’m a guy!” he reasoned out.

“Then where do you expect us to hide? The boy’s restroom?” I let out a sarcasm laugh.

 

 

Still frozen from my spot as I close my eyes. Gripping into Luhan’s arms hard. “Ohmygod, ohmygod. I’m in the boys restroom, ohmygod.” I muttered. Luhan pulled my waist closer to him, “Relax.”

“Don’t tell me to relax! You’ll feel awkward like me once you went inside the girl’s batroom! And what if guys go here and see me?!” I half-yelled and half-whispered as I walk back and forth. Realizing that I’m still inside the boys restroom, I stick by Luhan’s side, afraid to let him out of my sight.

“They won’t see you.” He said, calmly while hugging me.

“How would you know?” I look at him with my eyebrows scrunched together.

“Well… I don’t, but Jandi will leave soon and we’ll be outta here.” He said and nodded to himself. I sighed and shook my head, “Or day has been ruined.” I mumbled.

“Yeah, our date has been ruined.” He pouted sadly. I looked at him puzzled, “You got it wrong. I said ‘day’.” I corrected him. He shook his head, “Well I said ‘date’.” He smiled.

“You never asked me to go on a date with you!” I stated, obviously. Luhan look at me, “What do you think we’re doing now?”

“Eating!” I snapped and crossed my arms. He uncrossed it and sighed, “Well then, can you go out on a date with me?” he said while grabbing my hand. I pulled my hand away, “This isn’t very romantic.” I said and look around.

He laughed and flicked my forehead, “Just answer me~” he said. I frowned and shake my head, “No, I hate you.”

“Do you mean that?” he questioned and tilt his head. I stayed quiet for a while before shaking my head again, “… No.”

 

After a few minutes of waiting.

“Its almost an hour, you think she’s gone?” Luhan asked me and took a peek at the door. I didn’t answer and just watched him. Also waiting for him to give me an answer.

Luhan on the other side widened his eyes. I blinked at him and tried to take a peek also. My eyes was going to bug out of his sockets.

“What do we-” I started to panic but got cut off when Luhan’s arms grab my waist and pulled me inside one of the cubicle inside the restroom.

He also went in and lock it as he put a hand over my mouth. His forehead and nose touching mine making me calm down. He was there, whatever happens, he was there. And I trust him.

We both heard the door in the restroom opening and I suddenly hold my breathe inside. I heard a loud splash and I almost puke right on the spot. Why the hell is it that loud!?

I felt myself being weak and was about to faint when Luhan pulled me to stand up on my feet. He gave me a worried look and I nodded to assure him I’m fine.

We heard it stop and a few steps getting further away. I heard the door close slowly and when it ‘clicked’ I heave out the breathe I was holding. Luhan opened the cubicle door and went out. I soon followed and immediately questioned him.

“Why was it so loud?” I scratched my head and felt my cheeks getting hot. Luhan scowled, “Stop thinking about it. Trust me, you don’t wanna know.” He answered. I just nodded.

I walk over the door and peek to out side, with Jandi no where to be found, I sighed out in relief, “She’s gone. Thank goodness.” I put a hand over my heart and thanked her mentally for leaving. But of course cursed her for even coming to the same restaurant.

“Good. Come on, let’s get out of here before another guy comes in again.” Luhan said and muttered curses in another language I couldn’t quite understand.

He opened the door and walk outside, I waited for him. He opened it again and motion me to come out fast. I rushed outside and into his arms.

“You have to promise me that you would never drag me in there again.” I said and continue to scold him.

He laughed and put a hand on my lips, “I promise.”

________________________________________________________________________________________