Indirect

In Love with My Sister's Boyfriend!!

Chapter 27:  Indirect

Your POV

I was at school the following day taking out some books from my locker, and again I felt that sixth sense of mine telling me that there are people right behind me. I spun around and blinked.

“Uhm, what’s up?” I awkwardly greeted at Jandi’s friends, once again. They looked at me with both furrow eyebrows while crossing their arms, “What’s up? We’re actually in a mood to hurt someone today,” one girl said.

I sighed not really affected by it anymore. I stood up straight, “Okay, you can hurt me if you want. I don’t really care anymore,” I mumbled.

“Really? Well, this is gonna be so much fun,” the other girl said before smirking and lifting her hand up to slap me. I closed my eyes and felt her hand came in contact with my cheek, as a loud slap was heard from the hallway. All the chattering’s from the students subsided and now everyone was looking at our way.

My head turn to the side from the huge impact, before looking turning it back straight to look at them, forcing a smile, “Now that you’ve done your thing. I’ll be leaving now,” I said and turn my heels around to walk away.

One girl grip my shoulder tightly with her nails digging on it. I just groaned in pain, before she pushed me back against the locker, “Oh no we’re not done yet. You think you’re invincible just because Exo oppas are your friends. Think about it first before assuming it,”

I then felt another slap, this time from my other cheek. I gasp this time and felt both my cheeks stinging in pain.

I heard some clanks on the floor, it was something like someone was walking with high heels, “Hey Su-ah~” a very familiar voice chimed right beside my ear.

My head snap to the person and saw Jandi grinning at me. I squinted my eyes at her, “What do you want?” She pouted a little before taking a step closer to me and twirling my hair, “Oh nothing, just wanted to see my boyfriend’s bestfriend, is that so bad?” she asked in a gentle tone.

I actually shivered at her tone. I would’ve seriously gotten used to her speaking to me in a rude or just her normal tone of words, but that gentle? I feel like she’s mocking me existence in this world, like I’m not worth a quarter.

“Leave me alone,” I grumbled. She just laughed before turning to her friends, “Tell everyone here to shut their mouths about this from their beloved Exo oppas,” the two nodded. She then turn to me again before examining my face, “I heard you like Baekhyun oppa,” she started.

I let out sigh in relief, god, I thought she knew about me and Luhan. I looked at her, “Yeah, so what?” I went along. She chuckled before letting me go, “So it is true. Well, nothing, I was just checking. You know, there are a lot of people here in this world that likes to steal an already taken boyfriend nowadays. I was just making sure that my boyfriend won’t ever be stole away from me. Especially with someone like you,” she pointed at me.

“A warning dear, don’t you dare fall in love with Luhan,” she glared at me before walking away with her minions. Too late, already did.

I looked down before shaking my head and massaging both my cheeks from the pain of their slap from earlier. I shut my locker close before turning to leave, “Damn this life of mine,” I mumbled before walking away. All the students gave me way to walk through while staring at me.

I shrugged before continuing to walk. “Good Morning,” Someone grab my books from my hand and I quickly look at the person, “Oh, Good Morning Baekhyun,” I smiled weakly. He looked at me and widened his eyes as he halt to a stop, “Yah, what happened? Who slapped you?” he asked and caressed my face with his thumb.

Looking down, I tried pushing his hand away, “No one. Let’s just continue to walk,” I said and walked away from him. He pulled me back by my shoulder and I winced. He immediately let go, “What happened? Tell me,” he said.

“Baek hyung! Su-ah—what the hell, who slapped you?!” Another voice came from upfront. I looked up and saw Kai, I closed my eyes before shaking my head, “I’m fine. Guys, its nothing,”

“Liar,” I opened my eyes, “You can’t lie to us. You can’t lie to me,” Luhan glared at me, but his eyes showed worriedness.

“What happened?” he asked. I looked down at me feet again, “I don’t want to answer,” I could feel him burning a whole on my head and I actually winced a litte.

“Nothing happened,” I continue to breath out, but weakly this time. Luhan grip my hand and I was forced to look at him, he stared at me firmly, “Tell me, what happened,”

I furrow my eyebrows at him before pulling my hand out of his grip, “Luhan, you don’t understand. Why can’t you just get the hint that I don’t want to talk about what happened!?” I hissed at him before storming of, slightly pushing him in the process when I did so.

Running all the way to my first class subject. Great, Luhan has the same class as mine. I sighed as I sat down on my desk. Jandi wasn’t there yet so, it was a relief for me for now. I don’t either wanna face either of them right now. It’s just freaking frustrating.

“Hey,” A voice alarmed me. I quickly snap my head to my side and almost jump off my chair in shock once I came face to face with Luhan. I didn’t even realize that he had taken the seat beside me already.

I quickly turn away from him and face the front, staring at the empty white board in front of us.

Luhan grab my hand from the table and pulled it down under and started caressing my hand, “I’m sorry. I just really want to know what happened. I’m worried and you should know that,” he whispered.

My eyes slightly soften before letting out a breath and turning my head to look at him, I smiled a little, “I’m sorry too. I guess I just hate it when my morning isn’t good,” I mumbled.

He chuckled and intertwined our hands together, “I understand if you don’t want to tell me,” he added. I sighed, “I can handle it myself anyways. You know I’m not that weak,” I grinned at him. He smiled at me, and we both felt content with it.

Well, not until you heard the same voice from earlier, “Morning oppa~” Jandi chimed and pulled Luhan in for a hug before turning to me and started glaring. I ignored her and turn to look back at the white board, not forgetting to let go of Luhan’s hand while at it.

Class stared and during the whole lesson, I just can’t help but frown whenever Jandi tried to do skinship with Luhan. It’s not like I wasn’t used to it—oh damn fine. I wasn’t freaking used to it and I want to just burst out right here, right now. Jesus, I’m losing my patience with this girl.

“Alright class, like what I’ve said; The Annual School Dance would be held at our school gym this Saturday. Which is two days from now. I expect you to have your own partner or date with your bestfriend or boyfriend. Whichever one you like,” he smiled and I let out a soft chuckle at how he said that.

“But either way, it’s alright if you come alone. I’m just really hoping you all have one, since I don’t want anyone here to come out as a loner. This is your first and last Dance. I want everyone to live it like it’s the last day of your life,” Everyone cheered, and on cue the bell rang.

“Well, class dismiss,” Everyone made themselves busy, while the room was filled with chattering. I began picking up my things.

Meanwhile those two beside me were being all lovey-dovey. Well, Jandi is being lovey-dovey. Luhan was just ignoring her.

“I’m going to be your date to the Dance right oppa?” Jandi beamed and looked at Luhan. He didn’t even respond before walking out of the room. I bit back a smile, because before he left he send me a small smirk. And god knows that there’s a million reasons for that one smirk.

And I was hoping that out of all the million reasons, the main one is; I’m not going to the dance with that girl, because I’m going with you.

I grinned silently to myself before swinging my bag over my shoulders and walking out of the door. Luhan was leaning against a locker beside the classroom. And when he saw me walking out he immediately stood up straight with a small smile.

“Hey, go have lunch with your friends, alright? Me and the rest of the guys wouldn’t be able to go,” he said. I blinked up at him confusedly, “Why?” He shrugged, “We’ll be busy,”

I looked at him before smiling weakly, “Oh, okay. See you later I guess,” I waved a little. He smiled before putting the tip of his middle and index finger on his lips and placing it on my lips, as he brush passed me.

My cheeks flared, as blood rushed up through the veins. Ohgod, indirect kiss. I mentally spazzed in my mind. Damn, I hate him so much. I cursed him in my mind but outside, I was smiling so widely that I felt like my cheeks are going to rip my whole face apart.

I already forgotten what I asked in my head after that; What are the guys going to do anyways?

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey peeps! :)
Sorry if this chapter's a bit too short, Idk what happened.
Omfg-- This story is about to end in about two more chapters left. ;; I'm going to miss you guys so much KDGASLDHAFSD.
I mean-- HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRIS~ /throws confetti's/
He's twenty-two years old, just like Luhan. Gdi, they're both so old. O.O JKS.

 

Here I am posting pics of Kris cause I can *swag swag swag*

 

 

Ohh, of course Luhan would be here too. Right, right?!