A little talk with the guys

In Love with My Sister's Boyfriend!!

Chapter 25: A little talk with the guys

Your POV

The whole hour of our first class, I kept glancing at Jandi and Luhan, because Jandi kept on clinging her arms on Luhan. Why is she being so touchy? Didn’t Luhan already said at the party that he didn’t like her? Argh! Get you hands off my boyfriend!

I wanted to so badly slap her hands off of Luhan, but I couldn't, because everybody thinks that they are back together, and that me and Luhan are only friends.

And after a few minutes, for me seems like hours, the bell finally rang and we all got out of the classroom, and for crying out loud Jandi is still clinging over Luhan's arms. Goddammit.

I took a glance at Luhan, he scrunched his nose in disgusted, while he kept on pushing her away. I was kind of glad that Luhan wanted her away from him, but I got to admit I was pretty jealous.

I just shrugged it off, and I got to my next classes, trying to erase the thought of bad things about Luhan.

 

After a few more classes, it was finally break time and I sighed in relief once I got out of my classroom. I came to think that maybe for a change, I’ll be going to the cafeteria, since for the past few months, me and Luhan always met up in the garden.

I turn my heels around and was about to go to the garden, so I can fetch and tell Luhan that I wanted to eat at the cafeteria today. But when I turn around, I crashed into someone and my hands automatically grab the stranger’s uniform for support. Making it quite crumpled up. But to my utter surprise, once I grab the stranger’s shirt, we lost balance and I fell backwards while pulling the person with me.

I felt someone grab my arms and spun me around, before falling. I landed on the stranger’s chest, and heard a loud thud. I heard a groan; I quickly look up at the person’s face and gasp in shock when I saw Baekhyun scrunching his face in pain.

“Ohmygod, Baek I’m so sorry!” I put both my hands to his side and push myself up. I saw him open his eyes slowly before smiling at me, “It’s alright.”

I held my hand out for him to grab and I saw him looking at me weirdly. I blinked at him and tilted my head, “Come on! Let me help you.”

He laughed, “Are you sure? I’m pretty heavy.” He grinned sheepishly. I laughed with him, “You just indirectly told me, that you think I’m weak. And that you’re fat.” His smile faded and he glared at me playfully.

I just cheekily smile before motioning my hand. He chuckled before grabbing my hand, as I hoist him up. Well, he was heavy, but just because he’s a guy. I have to admit that.

Baekhyun dusted his pants before looking at me with a cute smile ---- did I just seriously thought that? I shook my head. He looked at me curiously, “Are you going to the cafeteria? Or, to the garden for Luhan?” he asked.

“Hmn both, I guess,” I said, “I’m going to the garden to drag him to the cafeteria.” I added which made Baekhyun laughed, “Ahhh, I’ll go with you.” He suggested and I just nodded, turning my heels around and started walking, with him just beside me.

“So, are you going to the Annual Dance?” Baekhyun asked, trying to start a topic. I quickly blinked at him, confused, “Wait, what Annual Dance?”

He looked at me and squinted his eyes, “Didn’t your homeroom teacher announce that?” he questioned, “We’re going to have an Annual School Dance Party. We have that every year in this school.” He added.

I just blankly stared at him, not really knowing anything. He eyed me again before smirking, “Ahhh, bad student.” He said while pushing my forehead lightly with his index and middle finger.

I glared at him, “Shut up.” I mumbled, slapping his hand away. He just chuckled before looking up, “Oh, hey here we are.” He announced. I look up and saw the entrance to the garden.

Nodding, I walk towards the garden with him following from behind. I suddenly felt hot breath against my ear, “You know, I’ve never been here before.” Baekhyun whispered.

I don’t know why, but I felt some of my blood rushed up to my cheeks. I cleared my throat, “Really?” I heard him answered with a ‘hum’. I continue walking and saw Luhan on the same bench that we always use to seat on, staring out in space.

“It’s really nice here.” Baekhyun commented all of a sudden making Luhan snap his head at us. “Oh hi hyung.” Baekhyun greeted at Luhan, as if he was surprise seeing him right now.

Luhan furrow his eyebrows and looked at me to Baekhyun, then back to me, “Why is he here?” I felt Baekhyun scoffing to the side, “Well, that’s a great way to greet me.” He mumbled.

I laughed at him before turning to Luhan, “We’re going to fetch you. Come on, let’s go to the cafeteria.” I said and tug on his shirt. Luhan still gave me confuse look, but stood up anyways. He looked at Baekhyun and I saw him glaring. Baekhyun just rolled his eyes.

I stiffed a laughter. Aigoo, is Luhan getting jealous of Baekhyun now?

I tapped my lips with my hand and mentally smirked, How about I purposely make him jealous again? I laughed evilly in my head. I guess I like making Luhan jealous nowadays.

I linked my arms to Baekhyun and stared at him with a sheepish grin, he blinked surprise while looking at me with a confused look.

“Baekhyun oppa~” I chimed and made an aegyo face at him. I saw his eyes widened, and from the corner of my eyes, I saw Luhan steaming up. “You’ll be my date to the annual school dance, right?” I looked at him, forming a puppy eyes while pouting.

Baekhyun looked quite baffled. His eyes were still wide. “Ahhh~ you’re so cute~” I said while pinching his cheeks. His face looked stunned and he didn’t know what to do.

“That’s it.” Luhan grab both my hands and drag me away. I chuckled, while looking at Luhan’s back, “Wait! Luhan! Baekhyun’s still behind!” Luhan didn’t answer and kept dragging me.

“Baekhyun oppa~” I called out in a cute tone while looking back at him. I saw him blink multiple times before running up to us.

I heard a low growl came from Luhan, as he kick the door to the cafeteria open. I felt all eyes on us as he dragged me all the way to Exo’s table. He pushed me down, sitting next to me.

The others all stared at both of us in confusion. I huffed out a breath before standing up and grabbing Baekhyun’s hand for him to seat on the other seat beside me. I am now sitting between Baekhyun and Luhan.

Luhan was staring at me in disbelief. But deep inside, I know that he knew I was just making him jealous. And I also know that it was working.

Sehun suddenly whined and crossed his arms while pouting. I turn to look at him and raised a curious brow. He continue to pout, “It’s noona’s first time here in the cafeteria. And I want to be seated next to you.” He grumbled. I laughed at him, “Of course you can seat next to me!” I exclaimed, “Luhan go switch seats with Sehun.” I said while lightly pushing Luhan to stand up.

“Hey! Why me?! Why not Baekhyun?” he hissed while glaring at me. I continue to push him up, “I like Baekhyun to seat next to me. Now shoo~” I said and motion him away.

He let out a huge breath and shot me one last glare, “No. That’s final. Sehun doesn’t have to be a total spoiled brat.” He mumbled before shrugging my hands off and took his phone out, putting all his attention to it.

I scowled at him before looking at Sehun, “I’m sorry~ Maybe next time!” I chimed. He just nodded before smiling again, “So noona, are you going to the Annual Dance?” he beamed at me.

Blinking, I shrugged, “Depends.” I answered. Xiumin looked at me curiously while munching his burger, “On what?”

“If I’m going with someone,” I said, before pointing at his burger, “Is it good?”

He looked down at his food before smiling at me, “Delicious! Oh you should try some!” He said and leaned over to the table while motioning the burger to my lips. I happily took a small bite on it and gave a thumbs up, “Hmnnn~ yummy!”

Chanyeol suddenly slam his hands on the table while standing up. All of us jump up from our seats, while I held my chest from the shock. He had a serious look on his face before turning to look at me. His eyes suddenly became playful, “Su-ah, I’ll be your date to the dance!”

I saw Kai, Kris, Baekhyun and my most beloved Luhan glare at Chanyeol while the others just scoffed, “Yeah right, like she’ll go with you.” Chen said, making the guys go for a round of laughter. I chuckled along and smiled at him, “Sure~”

They all stared at me like I was some weird potato dancing. “Assa!” Chanyeol pump his fist onto his chest before sitting back down with a grin.

“Yah.” Luhan nudge my shoulders. I turn to him with a questioning look, “What?” he stared at me and I just shook my head.

“Noona!” Tao called. I turn to look at him and smile while giving out a ‘hum’. “Other than Luhan, who do you like among us?” he asked in a whisper so only thirteen of us can hear him.

My eyes rounded a little at the sudden questioned before blinking and laughing lightly, “I like all of you, to be honest.” I said and nodded. The others all looked at me and shook their heads. Tao huffed, “No, you have to pick one. Just one.”

The others silently nodded and looked at me with interest. I turn to my right, where Luhan was and saw him looking at me with the same look as the others, but his was mixed with fierce.

I sighed before scanning all the faces of the guys. “Ehhh... Can I choose three?” I asked, with a sheepish grin. Luhan’s eyes bugged out, “Three?!” he hissed. I nodded, “Yes.”

“Err, who are those three?” Lay asked curiously. I clasp my hands together “Kris,” I said and looked at him.

He looked at me before pointing at himself, “Me?” he asked. I laughed before nodding, “Yes, you. I don’t see any other Kris around here,” I said. “And I didn’t pick you just because you’re my first kiss,” I stated, unconsciously.

The others gasp in shock, “Wait! He’s your first kiss?” Suho asked. I blinked before widening my eyes, “Holy- did I just seriously said that out loud?” I mumbled. “Yeah, you did.” I heard Luhan mumbling beside me. I facepalmed myself, “Nevermind about that. It was just a play.” I nodded.

“Okay! Second one is Jongin.” I said and winked his way. He chuckled before winking back, “Oh, I know you love me.” He grinned. Luhan gripped my hand tightly. I laughed before shaking my head at them.

“Hmn. Third one is Baekkie~” I chimed, letting go of Luhan’s hand while hugging Baekhyun’s arms. He looked at me with furrow eyebrows. I blinked at him. Is Baekhyun getting irritated at me?

I bit my lower lip before slowly pulling away. But I felt his soft hands grab both my hands and pulled it back. I looked at him, and saw him grinning at me before sending out a cute wink.

I smiled at him while feeling my cheeks heat up. Damn, I hate cute people.

I felt another pair of familiar arms wrap around both my arms, and pulled me away forcefully. I landed on a soft chest. When I look up I saw an angry Luhan glaring at me. My cheeks became extremely hot as I hear his rapid heartbeat.

He put his hands around my waist and hugged me. I gasp before pushing myself away from him and clearing my throat. I saw him smirk from the corner of my eyes. Curse you Luhan!

“Uhh. Well then, I’m still curious though. Who do you like—the most?” D.O suddenly questioned.

“Can’t I just stick with three?” He shook his head. I sighed, “Fine. I think I like-”

 

KRRIIIINNNNGGG

The school bell suddenly rang. Wow, saved by the bell. I picked my things up, “Well, nice talking to you guys! Bye~ I’ll go to the annual School dance don’t worry!” I said before rushing out the cafeteria.

That was close. Hmn, now about that Dance—is Luhan going to ask me to be his date?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys-- Not putting pics today. Too lazy. ;;

Oh and also! It's almost Kris' Birthdaaaay. /PARTEY HARD/