Don't Cry

In Love with My Sister's Boyfriend!!

Chapter 28: Don't cry

Your POV

I went to lunch at break with Yoo-rim and Yemi. I felt really bad because I have to admit, that I haven’t really spend time with them for like a century.

“So?? Spill already, gull! We haven’t been together for what? Like three months. We’ve missed you. You’re been really busy,” Yoo-rim sobbed playfully. Yemi just nodded beside her with a pout.

I sighed, “I’m sorry guys, really,” I apologized. Yemi grip my shoulders, “Yeah yeah, enough with this drama. What’s up?”

Blinking, I tilt my head at her, “Uhm, I’m good. What about you guys?” Yoo-rim furrow her eyebrows, “She didn’t mean it like that! She meant, spill the beans! You and Luhan! Come on~” she flicked my forehead.

I glared at him playfully, “Aish, you don’t have to flick my forehead you idiot!” I laughed and flicked her forehead also.

“Urgh! Just answer us! How, when, where and why?” Yemi asked and giddily jumping up and down. Jesus, I forgot about how they still don’t know a thing.

“Uhm, fine alright. How? He asked me to be his friends. When? A couple of months ago. Where? That’s a secret. And Why? I have no idea,” I answered with a smile.

“OMFG AJSDGAKJSFDHAS--- That’s like so cuteeeeee~ Although I hate you for not answering it all. How dare you keep a secret from us!” Yoo-rim squealed and pointed an accusing finger at me. I just laughed at her.

“Ahh, whatever. Let’s just go already! I’m hungry!” I said dragged them towards the cafeteria. The both started to talk to each other about Exo and me while occasionally bringing the question up to me.

We ordered our food and found a place to seat as they continue to squeal at me. “Ohmygoshhh! You like Baekhyun!” Yemi beamed and her eyes started glowing. Oh… so everyone here knows that Baekhyun’s the one I like.

I just shrugged, “Yeah probabaly,” I mumbled. Yoo-rim slap my arm when I tried to drink from my water. I immediately chocked and glared at her, “What the hell!?” I hissed.

“Nothing. I just really thought you like Luhan at first. That was just really unexpected!” Yoo-rim laughed. I sighed before shaking my head, “Whatever,” Yemi frowned a little before looking at me, “Hey Su-ah, are you going to the Annual Dance?” she asked all of a sudden.

I blinked a couple of times before nodding, “Yeah pretty much, why?” I asked. They frowned again, “Well, we both aren’t going,” they muttered silently. I frowned to them, “What? Why?”

“We’ll be leaving tomorrow, back to Busan. We actually both lived there before, we just went here because our parents wanted us to try the school here. But now, they wanted us to go back,” Yemi explained. Yoo-rim nodded, “Yeah, and it ! We don’t want to leave, now that we’ve made a new friend,”

I looked at them and felt a little guilty. They treat me as their friend and I can’t even tell them about what my relationship with Luhan is. What kind of friend am I? I sighed before looking at both of them.

“Hey guys. I’m so so sorry but I need to tell you something. I was afraid at first, but eventually I also have to tell you guys, now that I’ve known you guys are leaving. I’m really sorry for not telling you guys earlier,” I mumbled very lowly. They both looked at me, “What is it?” Yemi smiled softly.

I closed my eyes before leaning in to whisper, “Me and Luhan are already dating,” I said and opened my eyes. I quickly clamp my hand on both of their mouths, “Shhhh!!! Don’t scream please,” I whispered. They both nodded and I slowly let go.

“Ohmygod. Since when?” Yemi asked in a very low voice, “Uhm, two months ago? I think. Look, I’m really sorry guys,” Yoo-rim shrugged it off, rather calmly, “It’s alright, really. We understand you. I would’ve done the same if I was dating Joonmyun,” she added with a grin.

I laughed lightly before shaking my head, “Aigoo, thanks guys,” “No prob. But what are you going to do about it? I mean, you can’t hide it from the Park Jandi,” Yemi added.

I winced a little, “One more thing. Jandi’s my sister,” I mumbled again. And then the same thing happened, they were about to scream when I cover their mouths with my hand, as they both nodded.

“Well that’s a lot of surprises in one day,” Yoo-rim laughed. I chuckled, “Yeah,”

The bell rang and well, we all bid goodbye to each other while I hug them both. This might be the last time I’ll be seeing them.

I doze of from most of my classes as I let my thoughts run around my mind.

Once the day was finally ending, I felt my phone vibrated from my pocket and I quickly struggle to fish it out. I looked at the message and saw that it came from Luhan. It said; ‘Go to the garden, palli!’. I gave the message a confused look but shrugged as I began walking to the garden.

I opened the door through the garden and the first thing that caught my attention was the millions of lights hanging from the trees. I looked up in awe. My eyes landed to Luhan standing at the middle of the garden, grinning widely as he held out a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

There was a table behind him that was set up pretty nicely. It was covered with purple clothing which made me chuckle at Luhan’s attempted.

I just really can’t believe he’ll even do such a thing like this for me. I look back at Luhan and paid my full attention to him, he was still wearing the school uniform. His hair looks like it was only combed with his hand. He didn’t seem like he prepared himself much for this, and his eyes were looking quite exhausted.

I walk up to him a bit worriedly, “You look tired,” His grin immediately fell and was replace with irritation.

“I was expecting a big hug saying ‘Luhan this is so beautiful’ or ‘Ohmygod! You shouldn’t have wasted your time’ or something like that. And do you know that it’s quite irritating to know that the first thing you said is ‘You look tired’,” he ranted, “I would’ve felt better when you complimented me. But no, you just had to ignore my hard work. That’s insulting Su-ah,”

I laughed a little before taking the bouquet of flowers from his hands, “This is beautiful, Luhan. You shouldn’t have wasted your time for this. And you look quite breathtakingly handsome, do you now that?” I smiled. He soften before smiling and pulling me into a soft hug.

“Thank you. And hey, you outshine every beautiful things here in the world,” he said. I flushed slightly before shaking my head, “Aish. But seriously Luhan, did you do all this?”

“Yeah, explains why I look tired,” he said. But after he said that, a small rock hit his back from behind. I gasped as he winced in pain, “Ouch!” He quickly turn around and glare at someone. I tiptoed to take a peek over his shoulders. I saw Tao behind the bushes with another ten pair of eyes staring at us.

“You didn’t do that all by yourself!” Sehun yelled. He quickly turn back around to face me, “Well, with the help from my so-called friends, of course,” he said. I laughed and he just laughed along.

A soft music suddenly played from the background and I chuckled.

He turned to the side and put his left hand behind him as he held out his right hand in front of me, “May I have this dance?” he offered.

I gladly place my hand on his, “Of course you may,” I chuckled. He smiled as he grip my hand gently yet firmly before taking the bouquet from my other hand, placing it on one of the chairs.

He place his hand on my waist behind me and pulled me closer. He lift both our hands as he intertwined them. I blushed lightly before placing my other hand on his shoulder.

We started swaing to the music as I lay my head on his shoulder, “So this is what you did,” I whispered into his ear. He chuckled, “You like it?” he asked.

“Do you seriously have to question that?” I asked and I felt him vibrating, which meant he was silently laughing at me.

When I face the bushes, while we were still dancing, I saw the other guys stating us with huge grins on their faces. I saw Kai was smirking at the back. Sehun and Tao laughing to each other. Kris was standing at the side, he was trying to show that he wasn’t interested but I notice that he was biting his lower lip to restrain himself from smiling. I then saw Baekhyun at the back crossing his arms with content smile lingering on his face.

I laughed lowly and turn to Luhan, “Ah, your friends are really weird,” I said to Luhan.

He turn to look at me, “Urgh, don’t ruin the moment,” he grumbled. When he face the member I saw him mouthing ‘Go away’ to the members. I could tell that they were stubbornly shaking their heads.

But I heard low groans, so I turn my head to look at them. Suho and Kris were mature enough to understand that we needed time for each other and was pushing the other members out of the garden.

“So Luhan, why did you do this?” I said. He looked up as if thinking why he did this, “Well, I wanted to ask you something,” he said before looking down at me and locking eyes with mine.

I blinked for awhile, “What is it?” He cleared his throat, “Would you go to the Annual School dance with me?” he asked, “Although I already know your answer,” he added with a smirk. I hit his chest, “Aish, no I wouldn’t go with you,” I said.

He grab my hand and smile, “You know I was kidding,” I sighed before nodding at him, “Well, of course I’ll go with you. Just stop being so cocky at times,” I said.

“I promise,” he said and kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes and smiled in content. He pulled away a couple of seconds before looking back at me, “I’m also planning to tell everyone about us there, is that alright?” he raised an eyebrow. I nodded at him.

“You know, I love this,” I tilt my head to the side, “You love what?” I asked.

“Just you and me alone. And maybe I could finally get something I really want from you,” he whispered and rub his nose with mine. I close my eyes as he did so, “Something I tried to do, but failed because of all the ringing,” he added.

I chuckled, “Hmn, maybe I want that something too,” I mumbled before opening my eyes and looking at his lips. It turn into a small smirk as he leaned in to peck my nose. He put his hand under my chin as he slowly lift my head up, “I love you,” he breath out.

“I love you too-”

“YOU ING LIAR,” A voice made me jump up in shock. Luhan also looked a bit shock as he lift his head up to look behind me.

A hand grab my arm and turn me around. A palm met my cheeks, in a hard way. My head swept to the side as I held my cheeks from the stinging pain of the slap. Luhan pulled me into a hug and started shouting at Jandi.

“Why the did you slap her!?” Luhan growled while he still embraced me.

“You’re mine Luhan oppa! I’m your girlfriend! Not her! Never her! If I can’t have you, nobody will!” she yelled back at him.

I was blinking so hard under Luhan’s hug. I couldn’t quite process anything that’s happening right now.

“I was never yours! You’re not my girlfriend! Why the hell do you even care?! We all know that you don’t even love me! I don’t also, so just leave us alone!” he spat.

“No. Because she’s always stealing everything away from me,” I heard Jandi said in a low voice. My eyes widened and I pushed away from Luhan; turning around to face her.

“What did I ever steal away from you!? You know what!? The first time I ever met you, you already hated me!! I didn’t do anything to you!” I yelled at her.

“You’ve done quite enough! On the very first day you already stole the attention I want from my Dad! I don’t like sharing, ever. But you just had to come and ruin everything! And wait, you didn’t stop. Luhan? Really Su-ah? Really? And you said that you liked Baekhyun. You liar. Get a life Su-ah, don’t steal mine!” she glared at me.

I laughed in a very sarcastically way, “Well excuse me, get this in your thick skull Jandi. First of all, I didn’t steal your dad, because from what I know, he’s my dad too. Secondly, you told the whole student population that Luhan liked you and that you two were dating? He didn’t even ask you out. You just started to put your mouth on him and claimed him as yours. Who’s the liar now!?” I breath out.

“Lastly, I didn’t steal your life! I never did. Aren’t you sick of fighting all the time? Why can’t you even acknowledge me as your sister?” I asked.

She didn’t seem to listen and her eyes just darken, “Sister?! I don’t have a stealer sister,” she said. I furrow my eyebrows, “You still can’t accept me! I’ve tried to be nice to you. But you’re still such a !” I grumbled.

“How dare you call me a !” she lift her hand up to slap my again. I grab her hand and twist it. I saw her wince but quickly furrow her eyebrows as she looked at me emotionless.

I started glaring at her, “You know what? Yes. Yes, you’re a . And I’m not gonna let someone like you ruin my life,” I spat at her.

She groaned before twisting her hand away from me. She rubbed the sore spot before glaring at me and looking at Luhan, “Oppa why do you like her?” she asked.

I rolled my eyes at her before looking at Luhan who was beside me. He looked at Jandi coldly before shrugging, “Because she isn’t anything like you,”

Jandi groaned frustrated before turning to look back at me again, “I hate you. I hate you’re face, you’re personality. I hate that you’re always so better than me. I’ve never been complimented. I’ve never felt loved. I’ve been in this school longer than you. I’ve tried to make everyone here love me for like three years of my life. And I successfully did it,” she paused to take a breathe.

“But why is it that when you came, everyone seems to like you already?” she continued. I looked at her and widened my eyes, “Jandi-” I started, but she slapped me again. I bite my lower lip and stopped Luhan from killing the crap out of Jandi as I look back at her.

I let a tear fell from my eyes. She looked at me in the most hurtful eyes I have ever seen in my life, “Go back to where you came from Su-ah. Better yet, go to hell. Maybe that’s when I’ll acknowledge you as my sister,” she sighed before rushing out the doors.

I felt hands wrap itself around me and pulled me into a hug. I sighed before letting myself sobbed onto Luhan’s shoulder.

“Shh, don’t cry Su-ah,” I heard him comforted. I continue to cry before finally uttering a word, “L-luhan, I’m so sorry,” I stuttered.

He pulled away and cup my cheeks, “Hey, you don’t have to say sorry to me,” he smiled weakly. I cried harder, “I-it’s n-no-not that,”

He wiped my tears from my cheeks, “Then what?” I took in a deep breath before looking at his doe-like eyes. I’m gonna miss these eyes.

“Luhan, I want to go back,” I mumbled. Luhan confusedly looked at me, “What do you mean?” he asked.

“I want to leave. I w-want to do what Jandi says. Luhan, everything that’s happening right now is because of me. Everything was fine before I came. And if I leave, everything would go back to the way it was,” I muttered.

I felt his hand grip my arms, “Are you saying that you’re leaving us? You’re leaving… me?” his eyes started to water and my heart just crack from seeing it.

But I had to do this. It’s the only way.

“Yes, Luhan. I’m leaving,” I firmly said although tears kept falling from my eyes.

He shook his head, “No. What makes you think that everything would change if you leave? Sehun would miss you. Same with Tao, same with the rest of the guys. But you know I’ll miss you most. You know that I’m not going to be the same me again when you leave. You know that you’ll break my heart,” he breath out in a whisper.

I cup his cheeks and let out a quiet sob before weakly smiling, “Luhan, you can. I believe you’ll be better off without me. The guys are all strong. And time can pass. You’ll forget about me soon. I know you will,” I said.

His eyes were getting a lot more wetter, but he blinked away the tears that was threatening to fall. He shook his head again stubbornly, “No, you’re not leaving. You’re staying, You know I can never forget you,” his voice became raspy and I know for sure that he’s just trying to hold back his sob.

I close my eyes and sighed before opening them, “Luhan don’t make this any harder for me,” I mumbled. He grip into my hand and began kissing it softly.

“Luhan, I’m breaking up with you,” I said firmly and that’s when Luhan finally let a tear fell from his eyes. Luhan, you’re strong. Why are you crying for me?

No. I couldn’t take it anymore. If I didn’t leave now, I’ll have a hard time leaving soon.

I pulled my hand away from him and gave him one last smile, “Be strong Luhan, say goodbye to the others for me. I love you,” I whisper before running out the door.

I ran behind the lockers and lean my back against it as my tears continue to fall from my eyes. I heard faint footsteps and a low cry from where I came from. My heart broke instantly. Luhan, don’t cry.

My hand made its way to the end of the locker and I took a small peek at where I heard the low cry. I clamp a hand over my mouth to prevent myself from letting out a noise.

I saw Luhan sitting down on the floor with his arms over his knees. His back was leaning against the wall as his head was buried in his arms. His back was vibrating up and down, and I know then that he was crying.

Luhan… I wanted to run to him and hug him, tell him that I won’t leave. But I didn’t. I can’t. I don’t want to.

I took one last deep breath before turning around. Don’t turn back. Don’t look back at him. Just walk away. Take one step away from him. And if you do, don’t come back.

Just go already. Leave him, now. “Luhan hyung!” I heard Sehun shouted from behind and my heart felt like it got hammered into a million pieces. But I waved it off and walk away from them.

“Noona!” No.

“Su-ah noona!” Don’t turn around.

“S-su-ah?” Ignore him.

“Su-ah!” Goodbye guys.

And then I began running out of the school building.

“I love you!” Luhan yelled.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

I have no idea what I just wrote. /hides in the corner/ Well, let me just leave now.
/whispers/ wait for the last chapter alright? ;;