Playtime with Exo

In Love with My Sister's Boyfriend!!

Chapter 13: Playtime with Exo

Your POV

Doodling Luhan’s name on my notebook continuously, as I stared at it while grinning. Yes, I look like a total idiot. Like I ever care about that.

I blinked at my notebook and furrowed my eyebrows at it. Hitting my head slightly as I took a mere glance at the professor that was teaching us about boring things that couldn’t catch my attention a bit.

Looking back down at the notebook and jerk up, as some of my classmates looked at me weirdly. I rubbed my eyes and lift the notebook to take a look closer and sighed.

And I thought I saw Luhan’s face on the paper.

I mentally hit myself and scoffed a bit. This is really getting weird for me. I can't get him off of my mind!

Sighing and resting my head on the palm of my hands; my elbow on the desk. My mind suddenly drifted of to when I promise Yemi and Yoo-rim that we’ll be eating lunch together tomorrow.

I blinked before deciding to tell Luhan later.

 

Hearing the bell rang. I wanted to cheer and jump out in joy after my classes as I rushed out of the classroom and quickly shove all the things in my locker that of course, didn’t needed, before making my way towards the school entrance.

Tapping my foot on the ground with my back against the wall as I wait for Luhan. After a few minutes I heard a mob of squealing girls not far from where I am right now, which made me snap my head at the noise.

I saw Chanyeol waving a bit at me as he smiled. I tilted my head and hesitate to wave back, since the girls could see what he’s doing. I bit my lip and waved back a bit before running out of the school gate. I’ll just wait for them here.

I look down at my tapping foot when I saw another pair of foot in front of me. Looking up in surprise as I saw Luhan standing there with a grin plastered on his face.

Weirdly staring at him right now as I look behind his back from where he came from. For her thoughts, it would clearly take awhile to get away from the fans. But he just got away in just a second.

I pointed an accusing finger at him and scrunch my nose, “How’d you get out that fast?” he grinned and playfully bit my finger, “I told the members to help me get out.” His grin never leaving from his face. I squinted my eyes at him and chuckled, “They’re still there suffering from the wild fans, and I don’t care. Just leave them.” He mumbled as he pulled me closer and wrap his arms around my waist.

Gently pushing him away as I stared at him firmly. He sighed once he understood and went back inside the gate. “How could he leave his friends there?” I muttered while shaking my head.

I felt presents beside me and my head snap at the gate. I stumbled back a bit but got caught by Luhan. I stared at them with wide eyes, “How? What…?” I was totally lost of words at how fast they manage to get out.

“Magic~” Tao smiled and wiggled his eyebrows.

Turning away from him and shaking my head as I grumbled, “Nevermind.”

Luhan crept his arms around my waist again and hugged me from behind, “So why were you waiting for me?” he whispered in my ears, making my feet feel like jelly. But I manage to keep myself up.

“I wasn’t waiting for you.”

Luhan blinked and pulled away from me, “Yeah right, you’re not.” He rolled his eyes. I shrugged and pulled him down as I turn to whisper at his ears, “I’m here to see Kai.” I grinned at myself when his face turn red from anger.

“WHAT!?” he yelled out loud, making veins visible on his neck. The others came alarm and quickly jump up from their places at Luhan’s suddenly outburst.

I started to laugh out loud while the others look at Luhan, “Why did you shout Luhan hyung?” Sehun asked as he shift his gaze from Luhan to Su-ah.

Continuing to laugh as I patted his cheeks lightly, as I calm myself down, “I was kidding.” I grinned at him, while he made a face, “Haha, very funny.” Helet out a sarcastic laugh.

“What did she say hyung?” It was Kai’s turn to ask. Luhan turn to him and wanted to scowl but just shrugged, “Nothing.”

I blinked at him and puff my cheeks. I turn around my heels, “Don’t go to the garden tomorrow, okay? Bye!” I started to walk, but got pulled back and landed on a chest, “Why?” I heard Luhan ask.

I felt his hands grip onto my arms tighter while his other hand was on my hip. “I’m going to eat with my friends at the cafeteria tomorrow.” I said, trying to get away from his grip by wiggling. But he didn’t let me go.

“And who are these friends you say?” he raised an eyebrow at me. “Yemi and Yoorim.” I said, still wiggling but paused as I turn to face him, “Wait, why are you asking?” I narrowed my eyes at him.

He avoided my eyes and let me go slowly. I retracted back and continue to stare at him, “It isn’t bad to ask, right?” he mumbled.

“You don’t trust me, do you?” I asked him and tilt my head. He quickly shook his head, “I trust you. I just wanted to know!” he defended.

I gave him a look, “If you really did trust me, you shouldn’t have ask!” I snapped at him while pushing him on his chest.

“Stop!” I felt a hand grab my shoulder and pull me away. I turn to where the hand came from and found Xiumin giving me a firm smile.

I calmed down and nodded at him. “Yah, Luhan hyung, if you really did trust Su-ah you wouldn’t ask.” D.O said and eyed Luhan. I smiled at him and turn to Luhan, “Hah! I told you so!” I stuck a tongue out at him.

“And su-ah,” Baekhyun cleared his throat, “You don’t need to get mad. You do realize that he’s jealous cause he really loves you?” he raised a brow and I lowered my head a bit.

“Hah! Told you so!” I heard Luhan exclaim, completely repeating what I said earlier, and copying me by also sticking out his tongue.

I saw Lay shook his head but smiled, “So childish, really. I haven’t seen hyung like that before.” He mumbled beside me. I stiff out a laugh.

“Okay! Make up, now!” Sehun stated. Kai smirked, “Make up, not make out, okay?” he said. I growled and was having the urge to smack his head but Luhan came into my mind immediately as I walk up to him.

He did the same and step forward, “I’m sorry.” We both apologize and I slowly wrap my arms around his neck, instinctively he wrap his arms around my waist.

“Yay! My turn to get a hug!” I heard Tao exclaim. Me and Luhan both pulled away as Luhan glared at him.

Tao hid behind Kris and I smiled at his playfulness, “Gege, Luhan hyung looks scary.” He said to Kris. Kris shrugged, “That’s what you get for gaining to be hug by his girlfriend.” He said.

Tao pouted, “Why? Noona is huggable, since she’s chubby.” He said. I turn my head at him and glared at him, “What did you just say?!” I shouted at him.

Tao flinched and stared at us, “Lay hyung! Luhan has the scariest glare among us, but with noona? They are like monsters together!” he exclaimed and that just burst all my limits.

I started to ran after him. I saw him widened his eyes before dashing away. “Yah! If I ever get a hold of you, I’ll be slicing you into pieces with my un-cut nail!” I yelled while still trying to catch him.

“That’s enough!” Suho shouted making me and Tao froze in spot. It was really unexpected for Suho to shout like that.

I glared at Tao again, “I’ll get you one day.” I pointed at him before running back the where the others was.

“Well, since I did what I intended to do. I’ll be leaving now, bye!” I said and peck Luhan’s cheeks.

“Don’t we get one?” Chanyeol asked and pouted. Luhan made a face at him, “Don’t start.”

“I was kidding!” Chanyeol raised his hands up and put on an innocent face.

I laughed and shook my head, “I really need to get going guys, bye! I’ll see you guys tomorrow! Watch out Tao.” I narrowed my eyes at him before turning away.

I still seriously cannot believe that panda called me a monster!

________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, just want to say that this chapter has nothing to do with the story. And I just like them to play around for awhile Heuheu. XD