Questions

In Love with My Sister's Boyfriend!!

Chapter 26: Questions

Your POV

As break ended, I practically run all the way to my next class. Well, I thank the oh glory bell for ringing at the perfect time. Then I wouldn’t really have to say who I ‘like’ between the three.

Now sitting on my appointed desk for our next subject, a question popped right out of my mind. Who the hell did I really like among them?

Kris? I don’t know why I picked him. It wasn’t really because of the ‘kiss’ we shared. It was months ago, like come on! I think we both threw away that topic for ages. But the thing is, I think I feel comfortable with him now. Like, he’s an open brother I could talk to.

Kai on the other hand has been my best pal since Luhan’s party. He was a complete flirt that came out strong and tough. But he was a just a mere child inside. And he has his ways with almost everything. Besides, he helped me out a lot already, especially with making Luhan jealous. He’s was like my best friend indeed.

Baekhyun here is like someone I can trust. He was the mature type, and was never the one to start a fight. He was always there to help no matter what- especially that one time I was in the verge of losing life. He was also the caring and a natural cool guy, but yet at the same time he was a cute one. And he’s actually a dork at some point, if I do say so myself. He was the person, I had least expect to meet.

Now that I analyze all of the things I thought about them, it kind of made clear, yet still a bit hazy. I all like them, but in a different way—so who did I like better?

I just sighed before shrugging it out as our professor entered in. It’s not like they’re going to ask that again… right?

 

 

Class ended for today. But I guess this day is still isn’t over.

As I was putting books into my locker, I had this sixth sense that someone was coming closer to me. I stiffen for a bit, not before hearing a girly voice sang behind me, “Hey there~”

I quickly turn around and my eyes bugged out of its sockets. It was Jandi’s friends. I repeat, Jandi’s friends. Those girls that always follow Jandi wherever she is. Why the hell are they talking to me again?

“Uhm, can I help you girls with anything?” I asked, hesitantly, while gripping tightly to my books. A little afraid of what they would do to me.

“Hi Su-ah! How are you?” the girl on the right asked, totally ignoring my question. I blinked before tilting my head to the side, “Er, I’m fine,” I mumbled, “Why are you guys talking to me?” I asked again.

“Oh nothing at all! We just want to talk to you. Is it bad?” the girl on the left this time, asked.

“No, its not bad. It’s just that, you guys are Jandi’s friends, shouldn’t you be with her right now?” I questioned while closing my locker with my back.

“We should. But we can’t find her anywhere,” she shrugged, “Now, we just want to ask a questioned, is that alright?”

I stiff out an urge to roll my eyes in front of them. God, we already had a round of twenty questions, what more do you want?

“Uhm, sure.” I said, politely. Not wanting to offend them or anything.

“Why were you with all the Exo members at break? I mean sure, we know that you and Luhan are all friends. You came in with him and Baekhyun earlier, and we heard you guys talking about Kris kissing you, so what’s up?” one girl asked me nicely, but in the look of her eyes, she was about to rip me into pieces.

But right now, I literally have to facepalmed myself. Ohgod, bad idea to talk about that on public.

“Uhh, well…” I open my mouth to answer, but no words came out. Right now my whole body was frozen and the palm of my hands are sweating. I’m now actually wondering if I’m going to get murdered.

“Well?” the girl on the left asked, impatiently.

“Uhh, since Exo is Luhan’s friends, of course he’ll introduce me to them. And about that kiss with Kris. It was just a play. And it happened a long time ago,” I answered.

They both nodded, “Ahh, alright. One more question though?” they asked again. I sighed, before nodding at them to go on.

“Can we be your friends?” My eyes widened. Wait what?! Friends? Are they nuts?

“Wait—what? Friends? You girls? And me?” I asked, not really knowing what I was saying. They both nodded, “Yes~ Can we?” they asked again. Then it suddenly click right to me, I’m friends with Exo, so they’re probably just wanting to get close to me so they can talk to them.

“I’m sorry. But I rather not,” I said before attempting to push pass them. They both grab my arms and pulled me back. I groaned as my back came in contact with the lockers. “What? Why?!” One girl hissed at me with a glare. And there goes their true color.

I didn’t answer them and instead, step on one of the girl’s foot as I shove the other one off me, before running for me life.

“Yah! Come back here!” I heard a shout. I didn’t look back when I saw the exit. “Almost there,” I mumbled as I rushed down the stairs.

“There’s noona! And she’s… running?” I heard Tao’s voice from somewhere I wasn’t really focus on them. “Noona!” Was that Sehun.

“Uff!” I bump into someone. He grab a hold of me and look at me, “Why are you running?” Luhan asked as he eyed me.

I looked at him before looking back. Seeing the two girls just coming out of the school building.

“YAH YOU WE WE’RE—“ I heard them gasp before halting to a stop. I sighed in relief, “Oppas,” They both breath out.

I saw Suho walk towards them and they both stiffen in fright, “Why were you guys chasing her?” he asked in a calm voice.

“Yeah! And why were you calling Su-ah a ?!” Chanyeol asked. I turn to look at him and facepalm myself. Luhan squeezed my shoulder and I look at him. He was giving me soft smile that made my heart flutter.

“Uhm—we were just talking to her, right Su-ah unnie?” I heard one girl said while looking at me. I widened my eyes at the sudden respect in her sentence.

“She doesn’t seem to agree with that,” Baekhyun said and took a step beside Suho, “Don’t lie to us, until you girls are sure that we’ll never find out.” He added.

The girls duck their heads before running away. I turn to look at the guys and smiled, “Thanks guys.” I said.

“It was nothing really. What was that about anyways?” D.O asked and scratched his head. I sighed, “They just asked me stupid things about you guys. And if I wanted to be friends with them.” I mumbled.

“What? What did you say then?” Xiumin asked. “Of course I said no!” I exclaimed. Lay walked beside me, “What did they asked about us?”

“Ehh, something about why was I with you guys. Why did I came with Luhan and Baek at the cafeteria and about that kiss with Kris.” I said, “Which .”

“What did you answer on that?” Kai questioned, “Urgh, I just said you guys are my friends, and that kiss was like months ago, it was practically a topic thrown out of the window for me. Now quit it with the questions.” I snap at them.

“Okay, no more questions from you, but how about a question from us?” Chen grinned and wiggled his eyebrows. Carp, I forgot about that.

I lift Luhan’s left arms up to look at his watch, “Oh look at the time! I guess I need to go-“

“Wait.” Luhan pulled his wrist away from me and stare at me, “Answer their question first.” I glared at him, “Not you too!”

He just shrugged and crossed his arms, “I’m curious.”

I sighed again for like the millionth time, “I’m completely honest, I don’t know.” I nodded firmly.

“Aww~ there’s got to be one of the three that you like a little more!” Lay said. I gave him a look, “No-” “Say it!” “Baekhyun!” I shrunk down as I blurted that out. Curse you Luhan for being so scary.

“Oh! Oh! Baekhyun hyung is blushing!” Sehun pointed at Baekhyun who was sending a glare at the maknae. “Well that’s at first.” Chanyeol pointed out.

“Shut up.” Baekhyun hissed. I laughed all of a sudden at their cute teasing to their friend. I turn to where Luhan was and blinked when I didn’t saw him, “Uh, guys? Where’s Luhan?” I asked.

I saw some of them looking around, also wondering. “I saw him walk out of the gates.” Kai said. I quickly rushed out of the gates and found him walking slowly with his hands in his pockets. I chuckled, silly guy.

I ran up to him and gave him a backhug. “Hey Mr. Lulu~” he stopped but didn’t looked at me at all. I heave out a breath and pulled away from the hug, while looking at his back, “Why are you jealous? I refuse to tell you but you forced me to.” I said.

He turn to look at me this time, “I can’t help it.” He simply answered. I looked at him, “But you know best that I love you.” He looked away before looking down on his feet, “Well, yeah I do.”

“Then why are you jealous?” I asked. He looked up and smiled a little, “Because I love you too.”

“Urgh. Since when did Luhan hyung became this cheesy?” Kai asked out of no where. Luhan glared at him and I laughed, “Thanks for ruining our moment.” Luhan grumbled. Kai grinned, “You’re welcome.”

“Besides, I like Baekhyun in a friendly way. Even if I did like him more than that, he doesn’t seem like he feels that way for me.” I assured Luhan.

“Well, you wouldn’t really be sure of that Mrs-soon-to-be-Byun Su-ah.” Baekhyun piped up.

“Shut the hell up Baekhyun before I hit you.” Luhan threatened. I laughed, “Byun doesn’t really fit my name, though.” I added. Baekhyun shrugged, “Meh~ Neither does Lu Su-ah.” He said, giving Luhan a smirk.

“Dude.” Luhan glared. “Relax Luhan, you know he’s just kidding.” I calmed him down and he sighed before nodding. “Wait! Does that mean Su-ah can be with me? You know Ms. Park Su-ah would be Mrs. Park Su-ah! You won’t have a problem with your name!” Chanyeol beamed.

Luhan growled, “On second thought, how would I freaking calm down with this kinds of friends?!”

“Now now, Let’s just go home.” I said and pulled him for a walk, with the others following behind us.

“Su-ah, about the Annual School Dance,” Luhan started. I looked at him, “Hmn, what about it?”

“You’re not going to go with Chanyeol,” He mumbled. The others at the back suddenly laughed, “Ge is being an idiot, don’t you think Su-ah noona?” Tao asked. I chuckled at him. Luhan just muttered something in another language making Tao shut up.

“I thought you said I’ll be going with you Su-ah?” Chanyeol pouted. “Aww~ I’ll be going with you too! Don’t worry, I’ll save you a dance!” I beamed at him. He grinned, “Alright! I’ll make it a romantic dance!” He added.

“Ah, save me a dance also little Su~” Kai sang and winked at me. I chuckled before nodding at him, “Sure, Jongin. Wouldn’t miss that for the world.”

“Hey,” A voice asked from my side. I turn around and saw Baekhyun smiling at me, “Mind saving me a dance too?” he asked as he tilt his head to the side. I smiled back at him and nodded, “Of course Baek oppa!” I clasp my hand together. He chuckled before ruffling my hair, “That’s my girl.”

“She’s my Girl. Back off.” Luhan protectively wrap his arms around me pulling me into a hug. I felt a little suffocated, because he was hugging me too tight but laughed at his childishness, “Luhan let go. We’re here already!” I said.

He immediately let me go and looked around, “Oh—well that was fast.” He said. He then pulled me again and walk to the front gate of our house, “Go in now. We’ll leave once you close that door.” He said.

I rolled my eyes at him, “Aigoo. Bye Lu~ Bye guys! See you tomorrow!” I waved at them and open the gates.

“Hey, aren’t you forgetting something?” Luhan asked, I looked back and furrow my eyebrows at him, “Eh? I did?”

He frowned at first and pointed at his cheek. “Ahh~ Right.” I walk back to him and peck his cheeks, “Love you, bye~” I said and rushed inside our house.

End of your POV

 

Lu Han's POV

“Love you, bye~” Su-ah said and rushed off after that, which made me chuckle.

“Now. Let’s go.” I turn around to them. They all just nodded and shrugged before following.

“So, are you going to ask Su-ah to the dance?” D.O asked, I gave him a look, “Of course I am, why wouldn’t I?” I asked. He raised his hands up, “Just asking.”

“I was thinking of telling everyone about me and Su-ah on that day.” I said. I mean, It seems like the perfect time to tell everyone about it anyways.

“You totally should.” Kai said as he put his hand on my shoulder. “Yeah, but I need to ask her to the dance first. And I want to make it special.” I added to them.

Baekhyun put his hand on my other shoulder, “We’ll help you.”

I furrow my eyebrows before shrugging both their hands off of me, “Hey, I’m still mad at you two. At least Kris didn’t do anything to her. You guys kept on flirting with her.” I said while motioning my hands in a weird way.

“Hey, chillax dude. It wasn’t our fault that she chose to like us.” Baekhyun chuckled. Kai smirked while Kris just shrugged.

“Urgh. Why are you guys my friends?” I mumbled before walking away while hearing them go ballistic from all the laughing.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys~ Finally able to update. ODG, took me forever.
Anywho, happy holloween <3

 

 

Couldn't find any cute K pics. Sorry. ;;