Fight

In Love with My Sister's Boyfriend!!

Chapter 22: Fight

You POV

“Let’s make Luhan jealous.” I said to Kai, and he smirked at me. I just mirrored him and smirked back, gripping my hands tightly.

The game will just about to start. Watch out, Luhan.

 

The Next Day

I was walking around at school, and it’s still pretty early. Students that are here already are mostly in a higher class, or to be more specific ‘nerds’ which I don’t pay much attention. Not that I don’t like them though.

Anyways, yesterday, me and Exo, without Luhan, already came up with a plan to make My Baby-face Lulu to be jealous. At first I disagree about the plan, cause it was a bit... meh. But then, I just went with it. Not like Luhan didn’t do anything worst. 

And currently, I’m here walking around the hallway, looking from left to right, all around just to get any signs of Kai, cause today we’re already going to start our plan.

When minutes passed, and my feet already worn out from all the walking from here to there, still no sign of Kai. Where the heck is that guy?!

Minutes passed again, and as if it’s a miracle Kai finally decided to show up, by walking out casually from the boys bathroom, wearing an earphone on each side of his ears; his head slightly moving to the rhythm of who knows what music that was.

I walk. No, ran up to him, clenching my fist in the process, getting ready. As I came to his side, I stopped and punch him on his right arm.

“Ow!” he wince, rubbing the sore spot that I just punched, “What was that for?” he asked still rubbing his arms, while taking off his earphones. He eyed me, as he made a face.

“I’ve been walking around for like almost Thirty minutes looking for you, and suddenly I’m gonna spot you walking out of the bathroom, listening to some music?!" I half-yelled at him, furious as I punched the same spot on his arms, again.

He winced again and glared at me this time slowly cursing me, but soon answered, “Hey! I’ve been looking for you, too! But I couldn’t find you, and I need to go to the restroom cause if I didn’t, you would’ve seen my bladder explode right now." he said. Yuck!

“That’s totally disgusting!” I exclaimed, while making a disgust face, by scrunching my nose and taking a step back away from him, “Aish! Never mind, what time is Luhan coming?” I shrugged, and asked him, I didn’t even get to see him yesterday, even in class, or at the cafeteria.

“He’s coming with the others, and they’ll be here in fifteen minutes.” he explained, “Are you ready?” he asked, as he look at me a bit hesitantly.

“Ready as hell.” I said, ignoring his gaze as my face darkened, “If this doesn’t work, and if that Hana keeps on flirting with my boyfriend, Ohh... I’m gonna kick her face out of here! It’s already tough with Jandi around, and she have to get in the way, she is so gonna get it.” I said, cracking up my knuckles as I greeted my teeth.

I saw Kai smirk from the corner of my eyes, and heard a small chuckle, “You really love Luhan don't you?” he asked, holding my hands down to calm me down.

“Yeah.” I trailed off as heat lift up over my cheeks, forming a shade of light pink. I turned to him and smiled.

His phone suddenly rang giving him a sign of receiving a text, as he quickly read it. I scooted closer to him and tried to peek over the phone.

“Is that the guys? What did they say?” I asked, tilting my head to his side as I curiously look at his phone.

“They said, they’re in front of the school gate… C’mon!” Kai said, and quickly grab my arm as drag me all the way to the school’s hallway door.

When we got there, Kai stop, and looked at me, “Ready?” He asked again, making sure.

“I already told you… I’m ready... now shh, they’re almost here.” I whispered, placing an index finger over my lips as to signal him to shut up.

He put his hands around my shoulder, and pulled me closer to him. And just in time, cause Sehun just saw us.

“Oh... There’s Kai hyung! And he’s with noona!" Sehun said to the other members, while pointing at us.

The others, including Luhan, looked at where Sehun pointed, and spotted us. I look at Luhan’s reaction, and I really can’t comprehend what his expression is. Either he was a good actor or he naturally didn’t care on what I’ll do.

“Hey guys!” Kai greeted them. I just smiled at them, gripping into Kai’s arm around my shoulder for support—or mainly for just more physical touching. Just like how we talked about.

The original plan was to get all touchy-touchy with Kai, and that’s it. We didn’t talk about going over the boundaries because I didn’t agreed with it.

They all walked towards us, “Hi noona!” Sehun greeted me, sending out a wave as he grinned.

“Hey Sehun~ Hey guys!” I greeted them with a smile. My eyes glued to the other members and was refusing to look at Luhan.

I actually felt uncomfortable now. I don’t know why but I scoffed a little under Kai’s arm. He seemed to have noticed it and did the so-not-expected-and-not-in-our-plan, by pulling me closer and rubbed his nose with mine. I froze in shocked.

Well, yeah, I mean the nose-touching wasn’t really off-limits. And we didn’t really practiced any of this. But this certainly did not cross my mind.

I saw the others also surprised, by the corner of my eyes, I looked at Kai with a what-was-that-look and he smiled, “Don’t be sad, little Su~” he sang, making me blink.

Everyone was silent, everyone. And I could literally feel two pairs of eyes bored a whole on my head.

There was no movement until Luhan finally gave up with the stiffness we had on the atmosphere. I heard a low growl come out from his mouth as he grabbed my wrist, tight. And I swear that I saw him gave a glare at Kai while shoving his hands away from me.

He didn’t even look at me, and just started to drag me away.

He kept on dragging me, his grip on my hands was so tight, and I didn’t even have any sense that he was planning to loosen it a bit.

After dragging me all the way to the garden, he stopped as he pulled me in front of him. He was staring at me with the most cold and most disappointed eyes I have ever seen. And it made me want to bury myself alive right now.

“Would you please loosen your grip on me?” I asked, slowly wanting to forget all this. Trying to get my arms away from him.

Luhan seemed to listen and loosen his grip a little, “Why?” he asked, in a low menacing voice that gave me shivers all over my body. “Why are you with him? And what was that?”

I rubbed my arms trying to reduce the sore that was still there. His hand made a mark on my wrist. I looked at him straight in the eye, “Why do you care?” my face looking at him with same disappointment that he had.

He furrowed his eyebrows, “What do you mean ‘Why do you care?’, you’re my girlfriend of course I care!” He snapped, getting annoyed.

“You never cared. I don’t even know what I am to you right now! I don’t even know if I’m in any of your concerns!” I shouted and pushed him as hard as I can, but it looks like it didn’t affect him at all.

He grabbed my wrist and stared at me with his eyes that shown confused and anger, “Who the hell even told you that I didn’t care?! You’re the only one I cared so much about! Never accuse me of something I’m not! You know that I get jealous when you’re with some other guy, especially Kai!” he shouted. Almost panting from the lost of breathe. His face getting redder, as nerves from his neck started to form.

“So what?” I asked, ignoring his first few words, which I believe that wasn’t even true. Him being jealous was something I didn’t even try to believe right now. I don’t know what to believe. I’m not so sure anymore.

“‘So what?’" he repeated, looking at me in disbelief, “I’m your boyfriend! You shouldn’t do physical things with other guys, when you have a boyfriend!” he added, shouting again.

I gagged, “Well, I’m your girlfriend! You shouldn’t let some other girl kiss you when you have a girlfriend!” I shouted back at him, glaring at him viciously.

I then notice him stop. Silence. That’s what I heard. I tried to calm down and forced myself to keep my eyes on him. Honestly, I’m afraid right now.

I waited for a couple of seconds, expecting him to at least explain himself. But nothing, I bit back a tear as I stomp my foot lightly, preventing myself to do anything stupid, “Can’t answer, huh?” I asked, staring at him one last time. Checking if he had any signs of talking. I sighed, walking passed him and out from the garden.

As I step out from the garden, I passed Exo, seeing them with all worried faces as they all looked at me.

“Su-ah what happen?” Suho asked, inching closer to me as he put a hand over my shoulder.

I hadn’t had the time to answer as I look away, feeling a tear drop from my eye, making me feel so weak.

“Noona, what happen?” “Did you guys fight?” “Why are you crying?”

The others asked, I still didn’t answer and walked away from them, I don’t have a face to show the guys yet, especially not Luhan.

Are we gonna end it this way Luhan?

End of Your POV

 

Kai's POV

I stared at the others, after Su-ah left, she was crying. What did Luhan say? By the looks of it, he’s really mad, never had I saw him like that before. 

What have I done! I just made it worst... I’ll talk to hyung.

After that, I frustrated-ly ran a hand through my hair, running around the school, to look for Luhan.

And when I was running, I saw him walking slowly, looking at the ground and hands inside his pockets. He looks pale. He looks stressed, mad at himself, and mostly he looks wrecked.

“Luhan!” I called him, not wasting time anymore.

He looked up, and when he saw me, he looked down again, and walked faster. I rushed to him, and pulled his arms to face me. 

“What in the world do you want?!” he yelled, looking at me eyes filled with anger, he looks like he wanted to hurt me or something, but I know that I deserve it.

“Hyung, calm down.” I said, making him calm him down, even if he doesn't listen. I tried.

“How could I calm down?! When the girl I love is thinking I love someone else?! Tell me! How?!” he yelled again, pushing me, hard. I stumbled back and walk towards him again.

“Luhan! To make it clear, she doesn’t think that at all! She loves you!” I yelled at him back, shaking his arms.

“How can you be so sure?! Can I tell you a story?! Well, My best friend just did physical things with my girl In front of me!” he shouted again, making me flinched this time in his statement.

“Hyung! I know, I went over-limits, I know that! But, she loves you, I’m sure of that! We plan this to make you jealous, cause she saw you and Hana kiss! Yes, it hurt her, but she loves you! But now, you’re hurting her more, because you didn’t explain!” I said, wanting to snap some senses in his head.

“How can I explain now? She will never listen to me anymore.” Luhan finally calm down, his voice low, hoarse even. He looked down, his shoulder vibrating making me soften. 

“Hyung,” I started and patted his back, “You know, this is the first time I ever saw you cry,” I teased, wanting to light the mood a little, “I know she’ll listen.” I said.

He sighed, wiping out the tears that stained his face, he made a face at me at first, but he soon smiled, “Okay,” he said.

“That’s my Hyung! The next time I will see you two again, you will be together again, okay?” I said, and patted his shoulder, “But seriously, this is the first time I ever saw you cry,” I teased again. He glared at me, but I can see the playfulness in his eyes now, “Don’t push it, Jongin," He lightly hit my shoulder.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, creeps up, mind checking out my new fic? It's starting you and Exo, and I don't really know who's the lead guy going to be so hahahaha--- surprise xD

The Life with Twelve Good-Looking Princes