Best Friend

In Love with My Sister's Boyfriend!!

Chapter 3: Best Friend

Your POV

What are this girls up to??

They both dragged me until we reach the cafeteria, looking around for a good place to seat, just as Yemi run as fast as she can leaving me and Yoo-rim standing at the middle of the cafeteria. Yemi ran all the way to an empty seat, pushing four girls that was about to sit there and snapped at them. I stared at Yoo-rim puzzled.

Yoo-rim just grinned and dragged me to the seat Yemi has 'fight' just to get. I looked at her for answers and she just shrugged and grin at me. Which made me a bit curious and creeped out at their grin, but decided not to ask.

Yoo-rim asked me and Yemi on what our order was and went to get them, which I thanked, of course. Once she got back, we all ate peacefully. At least I did. They were like talking non-stop, making me a bit uncomfortable, thinking that I just berely met them, 12 minutes ago. 

I just ate my food, listening to them chatter, although I wasn't really a part of it, it was still interesting to listen to what they were saying.

"How is it like sitting next to Luhan?" Yoo-rim blurted out of no where, making me suddenly choke on my lettuce, Yemi quickly gave me a water, that I gladly accept and drank it, swollowing the lettuce. I was slowly regaining myself back and secretly cursed the lettuce and told myself to never it it for the rest of my life.

Once I fully recover, wiping my mouth with some tissues, I stared at both of them, looking as terrified as what I assumed. Since I know that Luhan is one popular guy here, and they might be his fan and was planning to already kill me, I still had the guts to speak, "What? Uhh, how did you know that?"

"Well, rumors spread fast in this school, especially when it comes to Kingkas and Queenkas." Yemi explain, playing with her food with the fork that made me even more terrified, cause of thinking that -maybe- that fork would by the weapon of a murder, and me as the victim and them as the suspects.

"Isn't Luhan dreamy? Too bad he already has a girlfriend." Yoo-rim suddenly said, cutting of the thoughts that were still floating around my head. I suddenly felt relax and straightened myself. He has a girlfriend. Good,

I was then able to sighed in relief, but then stared at them curiously, "Luhan has a girlfriend? Who?" I asked, making myself sound less curious, cause maybe they'll suspect me getting all hooked up to that Jerk. Heck like I'll ever be interested in that creature. But seriously, Jerk has a girlfriend? I feel pity for whoever that girl is.

"I have zero ideas if you even know her, but she's one of the Queenka of this school, her name is Jandi." Yemi said, muching on her food. Wait... What?

"You mean, Park Jandi?" I asked, emphesizing the syllables on Jandi's name. Also making sure if that was really her.

"Yes, Park Jandi! You know her?" Yoo-rim asked, leaning closer to me, I just shrugged. Scratch it and forget what I said. She totally deserves that Jerk!

Suddenly the cafeteria door burst open, getting attention from all the students as the squealing began, girls that were far away from the door scrambled out from their seat and rushed to the crowd. Yoo-rim and Yemi wasn't that much of a mess like the others, but they were still squealing.

I didn't quite saw who were the ones who came in, since my back was facing the door, plus I didn't care who that was anyways. But seeing Yoo-rim and Yemi's faces like that, all light up and excited on what they were seeing. I forced myself to turned around and saw that Exo guys, which made me quickly turned my head back to my food.

"KYAA!! Su-ah, Exo are here!!" Yemi squealed, clapping her hands like a ciscus seal which made me want to laugh. But to my side, I wasn't that interested in them even one bit.

"Yeah, whatever.." I answered, letting them notice the boredom in my tone as I shove a spoonful of rice inside my mouth.

"That's not just 'whatever'! Let me just introdue them! Okay! From left to right, Kris, Chanyeol, Sehun, D.O, Lay, you already know Luhan, Kai, Suho, Chen Xiumin, Baekhyun and Tao!" She squealed as she said each and every one of their names in on breathe.

"Why in the world did you have to tell me that?" I asked her in disbelief, as I groaned in the process.

"So you would know who they are!" She answered back, slightly pushing my arms in a playful way.

"I didn't need to know!" I snapped, slapping her hand softly just to let her know that I wasn't planning to know everything about them.

"You have to know!" she snapped back, now slapping my arms which made me glare at her, but she ignored me so I gave up and just sighed.

"Who is the most handsome to you?" Yemi asked, making me choked on my food again. And it's still the lettuce. I was starting to hate the lettuce right now. I took the glass of water and drank every drop from it as I let out a refreshing sighed.

"What?" I aksed, a little to harsh as my voice cracked. Clreaing it as I move my stare from Yemi to Yoo-rim.

"Who's the most handso-"

"No. No. No, don't say it again! I'm not answering that." I said, cutting her off, shaking my head madly.

"Yes, you have to answer. Just pick out a name?" she asked, giving me her puppy eyes. I suddenly froze, since puppy eyes are the things that make me give in. Or for short, Puppy eyes are my weekness.

"Fine! Just stop the puppy eyes okay?" I let out a frsutrated growled, giving up.

"Okay, now answer me who?" she asked for the third time, as she and Yoo-rim leaned closer to me, as to make sure they'll clearly hear what I'll have to say.

"It's......" I started, but then pausing as to give a little tension so that it coukld be alittle exciting. What? I could also have my own game, yenno.

"Luhan?" Yoo-rim butted in and nuldge my shoulder as she wiggled her eyebrows. I gave her a look. Do you like read minds or something? Nope, never going to admit that!

"No! Ew." I made a disgust face, before continuing, "It's.. that tall guy with brown hair!" I randomly point at the tallest guy.

"Oh, that's Kris!"

"Whatever.."

They were struggling their way towards us, as the crowd got thicker and more wilder that ever, but I didn't pay attention to that, I was more of worried since they were walking towards out way. I look at the table beside ours and saw that it was empty. I looked around the other tables and saw that mostly every table was empty. God, Why are they walking towards us?? There are plenty of empty seats, just not ours. Please..

But of course my life , so they sat next to our table. I kicked the table under us as Yoo-rim and Yemi jumped a bit, startled by my sudden actions.

"Why do they have to sit next to ours?" I mumbled, almost strangling the lettuce with my fork out of depression.

"That's Exo's table!" Yemi squealed again, along with Yoo-rim. I furrowed my eyebrows and started at them. Then as if reality hit me, I closed my eyes. "So that's why Yemi fought over this table.." I mumbled, this time low enough to not let them hear.

"Why do we need to seat next to them?" I asked, as they looked at me like I was an alien that came from Jupiter envading them and telling them to buy me chocolate. Or I'm just exaggerating again.

"Duh~ Because they're popular, and we want to be next to them! Besides, I wanna seat close to Joonmyun~" Yoo-rim beamed, as I heard her dreamily sighed. Yemi giggled as she nodded, "Yes~ And I wanna be close to Kyungsoo!" she beamed with Yoo-rim, quietly to not let any of the members of Exo to hear.

I sighed to myself, for about a millionth times before getting up. "I'm going, just lost my appetite." I said to them, I really did lost my appetite, but mostly cause I wanted to stay as far away as possible from Luhan, or any other Exo.

As I pick up my bag, walking away and passed through Exo's table. I saw Luhan, his eyes set on the girls around him, but then we suddenly met eyes, and I saw the sides of his lips curve upwards, forming a smirk. Aish! Why is he always smirking???

Okay, Su-ah. For the rest of the year, don't ever go near Exo ever agian. Just pretend that you don't know them, then your life will be back to normal.. Yeah. That's right. Back to normal.

 

One month Later

Siting on the school's garden bench, listening to some relaxing music. The garden was peaceful, so quiet and just plane beautiful, I tend to found this place a week ago. Other than the library this was the second most quiet place ever. It was empty. I was the only one there. 

But that's the thing that I always wanted. Silence. No one to disturb you or anything. The garden wasn't the type to be visited by the other students, cause they prefer to be noisy as what they are. They were so into their own world, by themselves. Putting on lots of make-up, hoping for a result of being notice by the Kingkas.

But it doesn't matter, being by myself was already enough. It was lunch time, the week I had been here was always the best for me. Again, cause it was peaceful,

"BOO!"

"AHHH!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, jumping a little and was threatening to fall of the bench I was sitting until the owner of the voice, held me from my waist as for support and help me regain back my balance.

I turned to him and hit his arms hard, "Why scare me like that?!" I snapped, frowning at him.

"Nothing.. missed me?" he chuckled, and poked my cheeks.

"Why the hell would I miss you? I always see you everyday!" I said, punching his arms again, as he continue to ignore it.

"So, you don't want to see me?" he pouted, and slump down on the spot beside me, faking a sob. I made a face at him, put poked his pout, "Cute~" I beamed and pinched his cheeks tight.

"Yah! Stop that! And never call me cute!" he said as he slapped my hands away."Why? It's true your cute!" I said, and continue to pinch his soft cheeks.

"I told you, I don't like to be called cute!" he pouted again, which doesn't help, cause his being more cuter than he already was. I stared at him but give in,

"Fine. Xi Luhan is the most handsome guy ever." I stated and nodded at myself, satisfied as I saw him grinned. "Better!" he said, the grin never leaving his lips as he spoke,

"Park Su-ah is the most beautiful girl in the universe" he said wiggling his eyebrows at me, I scrunched my nose, but I could feel the heat starting to form on my cheeks as I looked away from him.

"Yes! Operation; make Su-ah blush, completed!" he said, pumping his chest with his fist, showing his victory, making me punch his arms again, which caught his attention this time.

"Yah! You thought I nevern notice you kept punching me? Stop it!" he snapped, making an annoyed face.

"Well, you thought I never notice you kept calling me 'Yah'? Stop that!" I snapped back at him, making an irritated face.

"I can't believe that you've been my best friend!" I said, crossing my arms at him and turning away.

"Me too!" he mirrored what I did, as he also crossed his arms and turned away from me.

I can't believe that Luhan became my best friend...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER THREE PEEPS. XD

Bye~ *rolls away*

tumblr_m8eofemfxr1rd9ofgo2_250.gif