No, Just No

In Love with My Sister's Boyfriend!!

Chapter 12: No, Just No

Lu Han's POV

“Luhan Hyung!” My eyes shot open as my stomach suddenly got press down by a heavy weight. I looked at Sehun that was on top of me and I quickly pushed him away, heaving out a breath as Kris helped me to get up.

“Well, so much for having a little rest.” I muttered loud enough for Sehun to hear. I sternly look at him and he duck his head a bit, “Sorry.” He pouted and I rolled my eyes, “Yeah right.” I said and dusted my shirt.

Great. I was just having a rest at our room here in school. Fascinating that they even let us have one, but meh, I shouldn’t complain about that.

Suho pulled Sehun away form me as Tao jumped up and down in front of me while shaking my shoulders, “How’s the confession to Su-ah, Hyung?” he shouted.  My eyes suddenly rolled around making me dizzy. I saw another blurry figure pulling Tao away from me.

I regain my senses as I grip into my head. I’m having the urge to hit two people today..

Glaring at both of the maknae’s as Xiumin coughed loudly, “Well..?” he started. I blinked and broke into a grin.

Kai rolled his eyes, “Obviously it turn out good.” He looked at me and chuckled, the others just copy me and grinned. Chanyeol clap his hands, “Noona’s your girlfriend now?” he asked.

I grinned again and Baekhyun hit my head. Scowling at him as he stick his tongue out.

They’re actually the reason why I confessed to Su-ah.

 

 

“I think you need to confess to Su-ah that you like her before it’s too late.” Chen said as he shove some chips in his mouth that he got from Xiumin.

“Yeah. You haven’t fall in love, in like what? Three years ago?” Baekhyun said, bouncing on the couch.

“But what if she doesn’t like me back?” I asked, sighing to myself as I sulk on the couch beside Lay.

“I have a feeling she does. Why not try it?” D.O said, making the others nod. I stared at them in disbelief

“But, I what about Jandi?” I asked again, not really conscious at the moment.

“Are you seriously worried about that girl?” Kris made a face at me, as Suho continued, “She isn’t your real girlfriend right?”

“But I know the feeling of being hurt by someone.” I rub my temple. Baekhyun threw me a chip, “Correction; you’re not going to hurt her, cause. She doesn’t even like you.” He emphasized.

“But-”

“Enough with the but’s and just goddamn confess, you nut head!” Kris hissed, making me shut up immediately and nodded.

 

 

“Anyways, have you invited her to the pool party next week?” Kai asked and slung an arm around my shoulder.

“Yeah..” I simply answer and was about to continue but the bell rang. I brightened up, pushing Kai’s hand away and left the room.

Hearing someone say, ‘Well someone’s excited.’ I ignored it and run to my next class. Where of course, Su-ah would be.. and Jandi. Why the hell does she even had to have the same class as we are. Dammit.

I entered and quickly set my eyes on Su-ah and smiled at her. I saw her blink at me and look away. I raise an eyebrow before making my way towards my seat beside her.

Suddenly feeling hands hugging my arm as I turn to see Jandi. No. Seriously, no. Just no.

End of Luhan’s POV

 

Your POV

I sat down on the seat inside my class, as I saw Luhan’s seat vacant again. Well, I couldn’t really blame him, since the bell hasn’t rang yet.

Feeling all giddy as I was smiling ever so brightly. Jandi suddenly barge in and sat at her seat, while looking at me weirdly. I cleared my throat and show a blank face.

Hearing the bell rang right now, as I grinned and wait for Luhan to come it, feeling another look at me, I bit my lip and look down at my hand.

Student’s rushed in the door, as my eyes scan for a certain person but couldn’t find him. I puff my cheeks a bit and decided to wait a bit more. I still felt a stare beside me, making me quite irritated.

I sighed and shrug. I hate her for even doing that, my head snap to where the door was as I heard the door open.  I saw Luhan and he instantly smiled at me the moment our eyes landed at each other.

I wanted to smile back but because of Jandi, I just blinked at him and looked away. I felt Luhan’s presents beside me as he sat down.

Forcing myself to look at him, as I saw Jandi hugging his arms. I felt my nose scrunching up and eyes furrowing. My stomach suddenly twisted and it hurts. I blinked and looked away as I close my eyes.

Suddenly letting out a big breath that I didn’t even realize I was holding until now. I open my eyes and shook my head.

Although I know he didn’t really like that at all, I couldn’t help it but sometimes think he’s liking that somehow. It’s stupid I know. But maybe, he’s wanting warmth right now, and I couldn’t give it to him for a fact that we keep it a secret, and Jandi’s the only one can.

I sighed and turn to face front. Just forget it for now.

 

The bell rang and as it did, I quickly pick up my things without looking or even taking a mere glance at Luhan and rushed out of the room.

I don’t even know why I was acting like that, but I just did. I rushed to my locker and put my things in it.

Feeling a presents behind my back, as I turn around to my heels to spot Yemi and Yoo-rim jumping up and down making me laugh. “Hey Su-ah, come eat lunch with us! We miss you already.” Yemi said and link arms with me.

Yoo-rim link arms with my other arm as she nodded, “Yeah. You were pretty busy this days and we just miss chatting with you.” She pouted.

Biting my lips a bit as I look at them. I wanted to hang out with them too, but I’ll be meeting up with Luhan, “Uhm, I kind of have something to do. How about tomorrow?” I asked. They smiled and nodded.

“Alright. Tomorrow, promise?” they asked, I smiled, “Promise. I’ll be going now, okay?” I said and waved at them a bit before making my way towards the garden. My mind suddenly flashed up the moment Jandi hug Luhan’s arms and I frowned a bit. I shouldn’t be thinking about this things-

I suddenly bump into someone. Stumbling back a bit, but feeling an arm grab my wrist, “Sorry.” I mumbled and look up only to see Kai smiling at me, “It’s fine. I’m suppose to be the one to apologize.” He said.

Widening my eyes as I pointed at him, “Kai!” he chuckled and shook his head as he let go of my wrist. I smiled a bit. He looked at me and at his back, “Uhm.. Are you going to eat? Cause the cafeteria’s that way.” He said pointing at the opposite way I was going.

Laughing a bit and shaking my head at him, “No, I’m going to see Luhan at the garden.” I nodded. He nodded back and walk over to my side, “You wouldn’t want your boyfriend wait for you, right?” he grinned and I squint my eyes at him, “How’d you know?”

He flicked my forehead, “Have you forgotten that we’re his friends?” he shook his head at me, and I made a face, “Whatever Mr. Snappy pants.” He leaned closer to me, “How’d you know my pants are snappy?” he asked and I punched his arms.

“I’ll be leaving.” I said and walk away from him. Hearing a laugh and a figure moving beside me, while I ignored it, “Don’t be such a mood killer. I’ll just walk you there.” He said and winked at me which made me chuckle.

I started walking with Kai beside me this time, as we talked for awhile. He wasn’t that bad to talk to at all, he was just a little bit of a flirt. But he’s Kai. As expected.

Once we got to the garden. I suddenly laughed loud at what Kai said, and I can’t stop hitting his arms. He was also laughing while dodging my attacks, but he was failing.

I heard someone clearing their throat making mine and Kai’s laughter died down a bit and when I look up, I saw Luhan looking at me. I smiled at him, “Luhan!”

“Hey Hyung!” Kai greeted him, Luhan nodded a bit, not taking his eyes off of Kai. I blinked at him while Kai look at me, “Su-ah. I’ll be leaving now alright? See you lovebirds later.” He said and ruffled my hair.

I chuckled and turn to face Luhan again. I took a step back when I saw his face leaning so close to mine that when I turn around my nose rub against his.

He looked at me and squint his eyes, “Why are you with him?” he asked and crossed his arms, while leaning away. I tilted my head at him. Is he jealous?

I felt the sides of my lips crept upwards, forming a small smirk, “Oh nothing. He just walk me here and we had a little chat. Did you know that his pants are snappy?” I asked and grinned at him.

He looked at me in disbelief, “What do you mean his pants are snappy?!” he half-yelled, and I burst out of laughing.

“Are you jealous?” I asked, and made my way to seat at the bench. I saw him following me and sat beside me, “Yes, I’m jealous.” He simply stated, that sounded a bit cold making me gulp.

“Well, why are you jealous? He’s your friend, so you should trust him.” I uncomfortably said as I scooted away from him a bit.

He huffed and pouted as he look at me, “I don’t like you to hang out with other guys...” he mumbled, which I perfectly caught. I scoffed at him and crossed my arms,

“Well, do you think that I like it when I see you being surrounded by almost all the girls here in school? Do you think I like it when I saw Jandi hugging your arms awhile ago?” I snap at him, unconscious about the things I was saying right now.

“You meant to say is that you’re jealous when Jandi hug my arm?” he asked. I turn to him and back away again at how close he was.

I pushed his face away and pouted, “Well, yeah..”

“Aww.. My girlfriend’s jealous.” He cooed, clearly ignoring the fact that I just pushed his face away. He smiled at me and poke my cheeks.

I looked at him, “It’s not like you didn’t get jealous of Kai.” I stated and blinked at him.

“At least I know that I don’t have any feelings for Jandi. Who knows if you already like him?” he shrugged and leaned back on the bench.

“Well. I do like Kai..” I said and tap my chin. He suddenly jerk up from the bench and stood up to look at me, “You what!?”

I laughed, “As a friend.” I finished and grab his hand to pull him back down to seat, “You could’ve just said it faster.. Making me think about those things.” He mumbled the last part, which I giggled a bit.

“I like you and only you.” I said and smiled at him. He cup my cheeks and purposely rub his nose against mine, while he smiled.

“But, I love you.” He whispered and inched closer to me. I can’t help but smile while he said that and also leaned in closer to him.

My heart was flipping inside already as I could already feel his breath being in sync with mine. I could almost feel his lips brushed agains-

 

KRINGGGGG!

 

Jumping a bit and pulled away from him while standing up with a smile.

I looked at Luhan who was cursing at the bell, “What is it with all the ringing these days?” he ruffled his hair in confusion and I chuckled before giving a peck on his cheeks, “I love you. See you later.” I smiled before making my way to class.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Could I hear a HOOT HOOT FOR KAILU? AKJSGDLAS.