Here we go again

In Love with My Sister's Boyfriend!!

Chapter 24: Here we go again

Lu Han's POV

The next day was actually pretty exciting for me. And I had no idea why. Maybe because me and Su-ah are finally on good terms? Yeah that probably might be it.

Well, yesterday, being the good boyfriend that I am, I didn’t do anything to Su-ah. Ehhh, if she wasn’t ready then why would I push her? I have all the lifetime to be able to kiss her.

My phone suddenly buzzed in my pocket pants, subsiding the thoughts going on in my head. I wasn’t really able to check who the caller was, and just immediately push the green button and slide it to answer.

And I was secretly hoping to hear a girl voice, my girl’s voice.

“Luhan-” –damn. This isn’t even close to a girl’s voice. “—where  are you?”

I sighed, quite dejected, “I’m at home, Kris. Why?” I questioned and sunk on my couch lazily. I heard some shuffling, but I wasn’t really sure if it came from my phone or outside my house.

“Good. Door. Now.” Beep beep. I groaned before shoving my phone in my pockets and forced my body up to stand on my two feet. I drowsily walked over to the door with heavy steps.

I also don’t really know why, but I feel so childish right now... Naaah, I was always really lazy.

My hands went their way to the door knob and turned it open, revealing the guys with creepy grins plastered on their faces. I stared at them for awhile before finally speaking, “Why are you guys here?”

“Hello to you too, Ge.” Lay greeted sarcastically before slightly pushing me to the side and entered in uninvited. The others all continue to grin at me before entering as well. I rolled my eyes while closing the door and followed them to my living room.

All of them sat on the couch, leaving me standing there in the middle with a weird look as I scan each and everyone of their faces. Why the hell are they all smiling at me like that?

“Hyuuung~ I heard that noona forgave you already.” Sehun suddenly chimed. I blinked a couple of times before making a small ‘ahh’ and nodding slightly.

I heard small cheers that came from them and can’t help but laugh. When my thoughts drifted off to somewhere else, specifically- someone else.

Hmn, I wonder where Su-ah is, right now. What is she doing? I already miss her. Is she also thinking of me? I want to hug her so badly right now. Urgh, which reminds me, I still need to punish her for making me jealous. I can’t believe she’ll even use Kai. She knows that I hate it when she’s with Kai—how could she even do that to me? Why-

“LUHAN!!!!!!” They all shouted, making me flinched and immediately cover my ears even thought it was already too late. I looked at them a bit irritated and saw Kai and Baekhyun also covering their ears. I swear, my neighbors would’ve complain about this later.

“What the hell was that about?!” I snapped at them and glared at every single one of the guys who shouted.

“Sorry Lu ge, you weren’t listing to us earlier.” Tao smiled apologetically. The others really didn’t think about apologizing while the two who didn’t shout, didn’t really show any sign that they care at all.

I sighed before facepalming myself, why am I seriously friends with these people?

“Alright, what were you guys talking about again?”

Baekhyun stood up from the couch before dusting the invisible dirt from his pants, “Nothing important really, just some things about the maknae siding with Su-ah if you guys were still fighting.” He answered before walking pass me.

Kai also stood up with a smirk before adding, “And we all just agreed to be on her side instead of yours.” He chuckled, slinging an arm around me and pulling me away.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV (A/N: Again, wut?! xD)

Me and all the others pushed passed Luhan and entered in his house.

I was giving him a huge grin to let him have a hint that we’re all happy for him, for ‘man-ing up’ and finally explaining Su-ah about that misunderstanding.

Taking a seat on the couch, I relaxed myself before looking back at Luhan who wore a confuse look on his face. Oh, hyung. Look how silly you look.

“Hyuuung~ I heard that noona forgave you already.” Sehun sang. I chuckled to myself. Actually Sehun has Su-ah’s number, and after finding out that Luhan got home yesterday, we immediately called Su-ah to ask her what happened.

And to our relief, they were both fine now. I saw Luhan nodded at us and the others all cheered quietly, I just leaned back on the couch.

“That’s great hyung! I thought I would have to side with either on of you two! I don’t like to feel guilty for choosing Noona!” Sehun added while clapping his hands slightly. I heard Chen laugh beside me, “You don’t need to feel guilty cause I think all of us are going to side her anyways.”

I chuckled before shaking my head, silently agreeing on it anyways.

“What do you say to that Luhan?” Xiumin asked, and we all waited for his answer. It was silence and we all turn to look at him who was staring out in space with a small smile lingering around his lips. “Great. Is he daydreaming about Su-ah right now?” D.O asked.

I saw Chanyeol exchange looks with the members and I quickly turn to look at Kai who looked at me at the same time. We both nodded and covered our own ears. Here it goes.

“LUHAN!!!!!!” Urgh, its still loud even if we cover our ears.

Luhan covered his ears also before looking at us and glaring at the other guys. I uncovered my ears while looking at Luhan who was ‘nagging’ at the guys. I crossed my arms and just waited for them to finish talking.

“Alright, what were you guys talking about again?” I sighed before standing up and dusting up my pants, “Nothing important really, just some things about the maknae siding with Su-ah if you guys were still fighting.” I explained shortly before casually walking pass him and out the house.

 

 

We all finally arrived at school. Six of us are on the same car, while the other six were on the other. I saw Luhan quickly getting out of the car, practically pushing Chen aside so he can get out. I saw Suho shook his head, before I got out and walked beside Luhan. The others are going to follow us from behind, so I didn’t really worry much.

Meanwhile, Luhan here is walking in a fast pace, which I surprisingly caught up. “Hey, Luhan hyung, are you still going to keep your relationship with Su-ah a secret?” I asked.

He looked at me before shrugging, “Depends on what Su-ah wants.” He answered, while looking around.

“You really changed hyung. She’s a good influence in you.” I joked. He made a face before punching my arms, not that hard, “Shut up.”

“Hmn, where could she be?” I heard him mumbled. I rolled my eyes at him before pointing at a direction, “Look, there’s Su-ah!” I said.

“WHERE?!” Luhan yelled and snap his head at where I pointed. I cracked up and clutch my stomach at how his face turn out to look like.

“Baekhyun!” He growled, while glaring at me. I was so busy laughing that I didn’t really notice that, “Your reaction was even better than what I imagine!! Hahahahaha!!!!”

“Uhh, why is Baekhyun laughing like a maniac?” Kai asked out of no where. Usually I would’ve hit his head or snap at him, but I was still caught up in laughing.

“Aish.” He walked away. I catch my breathe before running to follow Luhan, “Hyung wait! Sorry, I was just having a little bit of fun.” I smiled sheepishly. He rolled his eyes before looking around again, “Yeah yeah, whatever.”

I looked around and spotted Su-ah walking out of the library. I tapped Luhan’s shoulder while still looking at Su-ah, “Hyung, It’s Su-ah.” I said, pointing at her.

He shrugged my hands off before nodding along, “Yeah, sure.” He said, with a ‘I’m-not-falling-for-that-trick-again’ tone. I made a face at him before shaking my head and running to where Su-ah was, before I lost sight of her.

I pulled her hand and turn her around to face me, “Morning, Su-ah.” I smiled at her. I saw her surprise face for a moment before seeing her grin at me, “Hi Baekhyun~ Good Morning!”

“Uh, hey Su-ah? Would you mind if you come with me, cause my very gullible hyung won’t believe me when I said I saw you.” I smiled at her playfully and she laughed, “Sure.” I grab her wrist and pulled her to where the others are.

I pulled her in front of Luhan, “See. Here she is. I told you I really saw her.” I said to him before shaking my head and walking to where the others are. Leaving the two alone.

We saw Luhan who was attempting to hug Su-ah, his arms was spreading out wide, but he quickly cleared his throat and stood up straight, “Uhh, hey Su-ah.” He coolly, greeted.

We all snicker from our bad boy’s reaction. Who would’ve thought this heartless hyung of ours would ever act like that towards a girl?

“Tsk, Luhan really.” Suho chuckled before pushing all of us away from the couple.

End of Baekhyun’s POV

 

Your POV

Baekhyun and the others left me and Luhan alone. But the bell suddenly rang, so we couldn’t really talk much anymore.

He looked at me and flashed a smile, “Uhm, let’s go?” he asked and looked around if anyone’s witnessing this. And to our relief, all the students were all busy running to get to class.

I nodded at him, “Okay.” We both walk to our first class.

When we got there, there was still no sign of the teacher yet. We entered in and walk to our desk that we shared with Jandi. She was already there, trying to put on some lipstick while holding a mirror. I just sighed to myself.

Luhan let me sat down first, secretly pulling out the chair for me without anyone looking. I think our classmates already address us as friends.

So they must’ve found this already normal for us. So, again, no more troubles with that. But to be clear, just as friends. They all still don’t know that we’re already a couple.

Well, the only trouble that we’re going to face is Jandi. Which didn’t really caught what Luhan did and just cling into his arms while glaring at me. Great, just great.

Here we go again with her. She really is trying me, isn’t she? Well my dear stepsister, he’s mine.

________________________________________________________________________________________

BAEKHYUN POV FTW! <3

Oh and uhm guys, I'll be ending this story in about four to five chapters left? IDK-- but this is nearing to its end. OMFG, I'LL MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH AFTER THIS.

Anwyho, look what I found on tumblr~ :)