I'll make you mine

In Love with My Sister's Boyfriend!!

Chapter 4: I'll make you mine

One week ago

Your POV

Walking with my two friends Yoo-rim and Yemi, at the school’s cafeteria. Of course them chatting again non-stop, but tend to always pull me into their talk, which I would accept.

I didn’t even realize anything, since we were having fun talking. There was already a wet floor sign in the middle, that would gradually be seen if we weren’t so into talking, but since we are. I slept.

“Woah!” I yelp, loosing balance as my foot didn’t stick to one place and can’t help but slip, even if I prevent myself from it.

I was just expecting to fall, on a hard cold floor. My eyes shut close, and I was just waiting for it to happen fast, since I don’t want to feel the pain anymore. But, somewhat it didn’t happen.

I fell, yes. But not on what I expected, in fact, it was the opposite on what I expected. I first felt two arms grab my wrist as the figure spin me around, making me fall on a soft warm body. With still my eyes close tight, and cheeks brushed into something.

My eyes shut open as I stared at a person. A student. A boy. I fell on top of Luhan.

My mind was still trying to progress on what I was seeing. I saw his dark-brown orbs, that was staring at me with much… worried. His cheeks that was tinted with a light pink shade. As it struck me that – that was the thing that brushed against my own cheeks.

After realizing, I felt my blood rushing up to my cheeks, knowing that I was now blushing so hard. But yet, I still stay frozen.

I still observed every single thing possible for me to see. I saw his lips, forming a straight line. His lips that was so pink. It looks so soft, so… kissable. I would be lying if I said that I didn’t thought of kissing him right now.

I could feel him breathing, his breathing steady, and was in sync with mine. While he inhale, I exhale, and it would do in vice versa. I felt his hands, still holding my wrist, which felt so warm. And I suddenly felt secure while he was holding it.

But, I couldn’t recall feeling his heartbeat. I had no idea why, but I was hoping to feel it. Mine was beating in an irregular pace, as it almost pump out from my chest. Why am I feeling these weird things inside of me?

I suddenly heard gasp around us, just as I remember that I’m still in a cafeteria. My eyes blinked in a total instant, as I looked at Luhan’s eyes. I gasp myself as I moved a bit and made my nose brushed against his.

Feeling the heat up against my cheeks, made me know that I was blushing again. I quickly made my move and got out from his grasp. Pushing him on his chest as I stood up, eyes still connected to his as I move.

As soon as I was able to get into my senses, I broke our stare, fixing myself as I brush the invisible dirt off my uniform. At the corner of my eyes, I saw Luhan also standing up, doing the same thing I was doing as he dusted his pants.

I looked up at him, as he did the same, making us have that eye-contact again. I heave in a deep breathe as forced myself to at least say something. Encouraging myself, since almost all the population of students here in the school has their eyes on us.

Once I finally had the courage to do so, I smiled a little at him, "Thank you.” I whispered a little, but I know he can hear me, since he’s the only closest one to me. I saw him nod a little. I brought myself to think.

"Why did you save me?" I asked, in a low voice, wanting him to be the only one to hear me. As bite my lips.

"Cause you were falling." he simply answer a bit to loud, so now I know that everyone heard it.

"Yeah, but I thought-"

"That I wouldn’t have ever done that, and would have let you fall. Excuse me missy, but I have a heart.” he cut me off, being back to his old cold self as he gave me a glare.

"Yeah right.." I mumbled, as I secretly rolled my eyes at him. "What?" he asked, making me shake my head,

"Nothing. Anyways, thanks again." I thanked, and turned to my heels, as I pulled the ja dropped Yoo-rim and the wide-eyed Yemi away from the crowd and to an empty table. Far, far away from Exo’s table, that I know would caused chaos.

As I finally forced them to sit down, I stared at their shocked faces and laughed at them.

I waited for minutes, to them to finally speak, and to my surprise they did. Cause I thought they were going to forever be like that.

"Oh My God! Luhan just saved you!" Yoo-rim squealed, fanning herself uncontrollably. I knew that he couldn’t take that.

"Yeah! The kingka Luhan, just saved you!" Yemi blurted out, as she grip onto the table tightly, thinking that it was a way to support her life, before it could be taken away.

I snorted as I rolled my eyes again, “Let’s not talk about it. Please.” I begged, bringing out my phone to occupy myself.

"Tell me! What does it feel like? Were you like in heaven or something? Was he warm? Was his hands soft? Oh! And I saw your cheeks brushed against his! Ahhh! How does it feel like?” Yoo-rim almost catching hi breathe, cause of the way how fast she asked all that.

Frustrated. I stood up and stared at them, “I’m going. I just lost my appetite.” That became a habit. Telling them that, just to get away from something.

I then left. Not even thinking of taking a glace at Luhan. I just walk passed them. Thinking of a place that I could clear my mind.

I think I'll go to the garden to get some fresh air...

End of Your POV

 

Lu Han's POV

I was in the cafeteria with my friends. About to get our casual food from the counter. I stared at my friends who were all in front of me as I let them. Walking with my hands in my pocket, bored about everything around me.

Once I saw the wet floor sign, I quickly asked myself, Why did people invent that anyways? Pffft.

As soon as I thought that, my eyes landed on a familiar back of a girl, with two other girls. I blinked at the girl.

I saw her look at her side, to maybe see her friends, and that gave me a chance to see her side profile. It was her. Wait. Her! She’s.. she’s that girl! Su-ah! Yes, It’s Su-ah. What are they doing? Why are they walking towards the wet floor? Can’t they see that there’s a floor sign?! Aish. Stupid.

I kept my eyes on Su-ah, she seems like she’s so engrossed in their conversation. She doesn’t seems like she’s paying attention to anything. I saw her lose her balance and heard a squeak from the floor.

Never have I even realize that I had already sprint to her side and grab both her wrist making me seem like I just back hug her. I spin her around, so that I was the one that’s going to fall on the floor and not her.

Just as predicted, I fell on the ground with a thud. It hurts, yes. But I ignored it and paid my attention to her most. Looking at her eyes that were shut tight.

Her cheeks brushed against mine, as I felt my cheeks heating up a bit. I saw her open her eyes. Making me know that she’s alright. The stinging pain on my back, I still feel it. But somehow it vanished, as she stared at me with her light-brown orbs, that was shining because of the affect of the sun.

She looks absolutely beautiful. I looked at her features, not missing out anything as I saw her cheeks showing the bright shade of red. Wanting to smile, knowing that it’s because of me that she’s blushing right now.

My eyes landed on her lips. It looks pale, just a tinge of light pink. She haven’t had her first kiss yet, haven't she?

I stared at it for a moment, the urge making me want to kiss her right now. The feeling of holding her in my arms right now, making me want to protect her everytime. Her breathing was in a normal state, just as I was.

Noticing that my heart was going wild. Bouncing at every part of my chest. It was going insane, just as my head was doing the same. It felt like it was all jumbled up and I can’t seem to focus on anything but her.

Gasp, that’s what I heard around. But my eyes never left hers. She moved a little making her nose brushed against mine. Making my heart beat even wilder than what it was before.

I heard her gasp as she struggled out from my grasp. Pushing me by my chest as my eyes refuse to leave hers. But seeing her staring at me like what I was doing to her. I felt like I was already mesmerized.

But she suddenly broke the stare by looking away and fixing herself. I blinked and stood up also doing the same, by dusting my pants. I looked up the same time she did, making us have that stare again.

I saw her scoffed, which then made me realize that everyone was staring at us. Even my friends. Which I would have assured that they would bombarded me with questioned, but that’s the least of my concerns right now.

Seeing her smile, made me go crazy inside. This isn’t what I wanted to feel. I wanted to hit myself right now.

I hear her thanked and I nodded slowly. I should stop this right now. No, I’m not feeling this, I promise I won’t.

"Why did you save me?” she asked, in an ever so low voice, but I heard it perfectly. Isn't that just a stupid question?

"Cause you were falling." I simply answer a bit to loud, to let everyone hear it.

"Yeah, but I thought-"

"That I wouldn’t have ever done that, and would have let you fall. Excuse me missy, but I have a heart.” I cut her off, giving her a glare. Which was I know as force, since I couldn’t bring myself to be mad at her.

"Yeah right.." she mumbled, and rolled her eyes at me, She did not just say that. "What?" I asked, making her want to repeat herself. But she shook her head,

"Nothing. Anyways, thanks again." I hear her thanked, and turned to her heels, as she pulled her friends far away from our table.

I just watched her at first, but I felt a tap on my shoulder which made me turn around and saw Sehun, jabbing a thumb, motioning me to follow them, and I did. I positioned myself to the spot that I know I could easily spot her. To my surprise my friends hadn’t question me yet.

I believe that they’ll do that when the coast is clear. But my mind was still se to her. She’s pretty. She’s tough. She’s the only one who doesn’t squeal or anything that irritates me. She’s different. And I’m going to make her mine. I need her to get rid of that Jandi, and she’s the perfect one.

I saw her laughed at her friends, which made me smile secretly. She’s like drugs, that I’m totally addicted to.

I haven’t even realize that I was staring at her the whole time. So I saw he standing up, with a look of frustrated and walk out of the cafeteria, passing our table, but not even glancing at me.

I furrowed my eyebrows and stood up also as I follow her, leaving a slight ‘bye’ to my friends, as I quickly rushed up to follow her.

Seeing that she had went to the garden, I tilted my head confused. That wasn’t a place that anyone goes to. But I took this a luck, since I know that we’re going to have time for ourselves.

Just wait. I’ll make you mine.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Luhan POV in this Chap people! And-- idk what to say lmao.

Well, bye. :*

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8eo9bK4UR1ru0ll1o6_250.jpghttp://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8eo9bK4UR1ru0ll1o5_250.jpghttp://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8eo9bK4UR1ru0ll1o4_250.jpg

Don't you just want to punch that pretty face of his? OuO

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8evmeO9Wo1rqozfyo9_250.gifhttp://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8evmeO9Wo1rqozfyo8_250.gifhttp://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8evmeO9Wo1rqozfyo10_250.gifhttp://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8evmeO9Wo1rqozfyo1_250.gif

And of course when there's a pretty side, there's also the ugly side. :D