The party [Part 1/2]

In Love with My Sister's Boyfriend!!

(A/N: Skipping days until the day of the party and there you go. :D)

Chapter 16: The party [Part 1/2]

Your POV

Sunday. What's special about it? I was boredly watching some drama on tv that I don't even understand since its English. I had nothing to do and I'm freaking bored.

Jandi was at her room talking with someone on the phone for about.. four hours already and why the hell can't that stupid mouth of hers shut up for even just a minute?!

I sighed and shove a whole spoon of melted Ice-cream in my mouth and stared at the tv. What time was it already? I looked around for a clock. 5:48.

Furrowing my eyebrows as I tilt my head a bit and scratch my un-itchy scalp. There was something I needed to do, what was it?

Just then, I heard Jandi rushing down the stairs with her pink dressed covered with shining jewels that was flashing light through my eyes and I literally had to look away. Or was it just her face I didn't want to see?

Either way, she was still talking on the phone with someone and because of her overly loud voice, I can't avoid but hear what she was saying,

"Yes, I'm already on my way to Luhan's house. Just hold on for a second. I need to look spectacular on that party." she was leaping while putting on her heels while I froze for awhile. Wait. Luhan's house? Party? . It's today?!

I look at the clock with my eyes wide. It's freaking 5:54. And his party starts at 6pm. No! "I'm totally late!" I yelled and ignored all the other things that would distract me from getting ready. Like hearing the door slam close and then open again. 

Rushing up to my room and quickly changing into my teal colored dress, and wearing my flats. I didn't even have time to prepare on the others like brushing my hair, which was a total mess, it was all over my face. I just need to get there on time, or else, Luhan would just scold me and I couldn't bare hearing his nagging while we're suppose to have fun on the party.

I took a bag and zip it open, shoving all the things I need in a pool party. Like some towels and extra clothes and of course the swimsuit Luhan bought for me.

I zip it close and rush back down the stairs. I saw my dad already at the living room, sitting on the couch while watching the movie I was staring at minutes ago. Well, at least he understands English, or he's just staring at it like me?

Shrugging my shoulders, I went beside him and smiled, "Hey, dad! I'll be going out for awhile, you don't mind right?" I asked while playing with the straps on my bag. He looked at me and smiled, "Hey honey, you look beautiful. Are you going to a party? Jandi said she'll also going out. Are you going to the same place?" he said which made me groan a little.

"Uhm, yes. I guess." I weakly answered and forced a smile. I couldn't afford saying that we weren't in good terms. 

"Well then, you better get going. You might be late." He smiled and pushed me slightly, "Have fun, honey." he chimed. I laughed and just nodded and walk to the door, I took one last glance at him and waved before rushing out.

A black car was in front of me and holy cotton candy, the car was hot. Well, at least that's what boys always say when they see a cool car. It was just. Wow.

I blinked and stared at it for awhile. Until I saw a moving figure inside the drivers seat and I quickly look away. I awkwardly scratch my head and started to walk down the sidewalk. 

At the corner of my eyes, I saw the black car from earlier following beside me. Is this a stalker? Why was it freaking so obvious. I marched away and even attempted to run if it wasn't for the car honking the horn and the glass window going down. 

I look at the person in the car and gasp in shock as I took a step back, completely crashing to a bench and almost fell down if I wasn't holding onto it.

"Woah, are you okay? Tsk. Tsk. Got mesmerized by my handsomeness I see." He said; getting off the car with a smirk plastered on his face while he grab a hold of my wrist and help me stand up properly.

"Come on, little miss beautiful. We can't be late. Although we already are, doesn't matter. I just need to get you there." he chuckles and lead me to the other side of the car and opening the door. I just stared blankly, still in wonder as to what he was doing here.

"Luhan sent me here. Now get in." he said and pushed me inside, with much force. I blinked and got comfortable. He's going to get it.

He ran to the other side of the car and went in, buckling himself up and stared at me. I open my mouth to say something when he place a finger on my lips and quickly pulled my seatbelt on me. I blinked again and shake my head. I quickly punch his arms.

"Ow! Yah!" he playfully glared at me and rub his arms, "What the hell was that for?!" he hissed. I smirked, "You totally deserve it, Jongin." I flashed an innocent smile and did a piece sign.

He huffed and pouted, "Its Kai, not Jongin."

I rolled my eyes, “Yeah yeah. Kkamjjong.” I grinned at what I said and waited for him to blow up. And he did.

“YAH NEVER CALL ME THAT EVER AGAIN. OR ELSE.” He yelled and got his breathings in an abnormal fast rate. I laughed and patted his shoulder, “You like it, admit it~” I smiled at him innocently and surprisingly he just turn to the front and started driving.

“He’s been waiting even before the party started.”

“What?!” I blurted out and he suddenly jump up from his seat before breathing out, “Jesus, you shock the hell out of me.” He huffed, still looking at the front of the car; taking small glances from time to time, “Hmn, yes. He waited for almost three hours; staring at his door. Which I gotta say, is very boring.” He stated.  I stared at him in disbelief, “Why the hell would he wait that long!? He didn’t even text me or anything!” I fished for my phone and shove it at his face.

“Yah! I’m driving here!” he barked and pushed my hands away with his free hand. I shrunk down on my seat.

“He said that maybe you’ll want some alone time with him, so he hoped that you’ll come a bit early. He even said that once you enter his house, that’s our cue to leave. Selfish bastard- OW! HEY!” he barked again and threatened to bite my hand while glaring.

“You don’t have to hit me you know!” he said and rolled his eyes before facing front. I shrugged and crossed my arms, “Don’t call him bastard, cause he’s not. He’s just-” “A jerk- I’M DRIVING FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.” He glared again, when I lift my hand up to hit him again. I glared back, “Then stop saying non-sense.”

“I seriously don’t get why Luhan hyung even found you attracte- DRIVING!” he yelled. I just laughed this time. He pouted, “So not funny. We might get into an accident, and Luhan would kill me. It’ll be a double kill!” he started ranting about how he’ll be killed multiple times and I just kept laughing on the background.

He suddenly stop his talking, and turn full right. I looked outside the car window and saw a huge garage. Tilting my head to the side, “We’re here already?” I asked no one in particular. “No, we’re going to a space ship and fly to EXO planet, captain obvious.” He said in mockery.

I growled at him while unbuckling my belt and was about to open the door when another person did so, “Hi Noona!” I blinked at the voice and look up to see Sehun smiling at me.

I laughed and walk out of the car. “Luhan hyung is about to throw a fist since you guys took so long.” He tilted his head and pouted. I look at him, “He is? We didn’t even took that much tim- I’m like an hour late!?” I shout while looking at watch on Sehun’s wrist.

Sehun nodded and pulled me along. Kai was right beside me walking in big steps.

We went to the front of Luhan’s house and saw his enormous pool and couldn’t help but gawk at it. It was so… wide.

I realize that people were already staring at my way. I mentally smack myself. Right, Kai and Sehun are on both my sides. Why am I not surprise?

“Look at the girl beside Kai and Sehun oppa.” “She looks like a .” “Hey, maybe she threaten them to stay beside her.” “She’s a .”

“You have no right to call my noona a !” I heard another voice yelled from afar. Good thing there was music, so it wasn’t that notice by the other guests.

I look up and saw Tao coming up on us and walking in front of me, “Leave her alone. One more trash-talk about my noona, you’re all going to face my wrath.” He glared.

Suddenly seeing Tao like that, I shuddered. I have never seen Tao so.. defensive before. It kind of scared me. But now that I realize it, he was trying to protect me. I soften and smiled a little.

I felt Sehun tug on my shirt while Kai slightly pushed me forward. Tao grab my wrist and pulled me inside the house.

“We’re here hyung!” Tao and Sehun exclaimed while Kai just walk in and sat on the couch.

I saw Luhan running towards me and gave me a hug, a tight one, “You’re here! I thought you wouldn’t come! You were late missy.” He scolded. I rolled my eyes but hugged him anyways.

“Hey! No thank you?” Tao and Sehun whined. Luhan just glare at them while I slap his arm, “Don’t be mean to them, they help me with your guest from earlier!”

Luhan shrugged, “Whatever, you should go change, we’re going swimming!” he said and grinned at me. I step back at his creepy grin and shook my head, “You guys go first. I’ll follow.”

“Alrighty noona~” “Sure!” “Okayyyy.” “Hmn..” “WHAT!?”

I jumped up at the sudden outburst. I look at Luhan who was flailing his arms and muttering words in a different language that I couldn’t understand.

Looking at the others with a ‘help me’ look, they all just shrugged their shoulders and walk to the bathroom with Baekhyun and Chen pulling Luhan by his arms. I laughed at the scene in front of me before bouncing on the soft couch, listening to some music that was playing outside.

I looked around Luhan’s place. This is actually my first time coming into his house. I never really expected it to be like… this. It was so, classy. And, normal. It’s like it’s shouting ‘This is not Luhan’s house’. But yeah, whatever.

My eyes drifted off to the shuffling noise coming from near the bathroom. I saw all the guys one by one coming out from inside and I froze. Oh wow they look hot. I blinked a couple of times before shaking my head. Luhan would murder me if he heard that.

“Uhm, where’s Luhan?” I randomly ask as I scan their faces. Well, no Luhan. Where is he?

D.O shove a hand at the bathroom. As if on cue, Luhan walk out of a shower and I can’t help but stare at his baby abs. I have no freaking idea that he even have any abs.

"I know I'm hot." he stated and gave a breath-taking smirk as he flip his hair to the side. I snap back to reality after that and snorted loudly, "Who says you're hot? They must be blind." I swiftly gave a lie.

He scoffed, "You were practically drooling while staring at my body." he stated and flip his hair again this time, looking a bit sassy. I gagged and shrug at him, "I wasn't staring neither was I drooling, keep dreaming." I deffended, "Well at least I wasn't starying at you, I was staring at your friends." I added with a satisfied smirk.

I turn to see the others and chuckled at how the maknae's was blushing. Kai and Kris was also smirking. Baekhyun winked at me and the others were all just stunned. Luhan on the other side was turning red, oh definitely from the anger.

"What?!" he hissed. I shrugged innocently before smiling at him, "I said nothing." he stared at me with a look saying 'I-am-not-amuse-of-you'.

"Take it back before I punish you." he growled furiously. I wasn't affected at all, but I gave in anyways.

I lift both my hands up, "Alright! I wasn't staring at the others. Nor was I staring at you." I finished and wave him off, "Now. I took it back. Just go out and swim already."

The others didn't need to be told twice and went out. Sehun hyperly jumping out in excite saying how he hadn't swim in so long and he knows he's still the best swimmer out of all of them. The others just scoff and some ignored it while walking out.

Meanwhile, Luhan was still standing on the same spot with a glare. I look at him and raise an eyebrow, "What? Aren't you going to swim?" 

I was caught off-guard by his sudden action. He quickly ran up to me and hug me tight. "What are you doing?" I said, totally confused. "I'm jealous." he mumbled under my hair. I laughed and hug him back, "Idiot."

We stayed hugging each other for awhile before I spoke up, "Is Jandi here?" 

Luhan didn't pull away and just hug me tighter, "Don't know, don't care." I chuckled and pushed him slightly, "Alright, just go out already and enjoy your party!" 

He pouted but nodded anyways, "Alright. but you need to follow. I don't take no for an answer." he pointed at me before walking out to the party. I waited for a couple of minutes before walking out also. I don't want the guest to suspect anything when I walk out with Luhan. Urgh, chaos.

I saw the guys already playing in the water. Girls were all swooning over them. Some sqealing and playing cute around them. I saw the others trying to get close to them showing their over-lapping cleavage. I swore I already puked. I just decided to ignore it but I can't help but roll my eyes at how ridiculous  and desperate they look.

I just watch the members from afar and smiled when they were having fun. It was just a relief that they also ignore the girls around them. I was slightly wondering how they manage to get used to the girl's behavior like that but meh~ not my problem now.

After some time. I saw Luhan get out of the water and I furrowed my eyebrows at him. I then suddenly saw Jandi appear out of nowhere and clung up to him. He lock eyes with me, and I caught a glimpse of Jandi turning to look at me. With eyes widening, I look away and ran to a crowded place beside the kitchen door.

I counted to thirty before looking back at them. I saw Luhan still looking at me while ignoring Jandi who kept on blabbering things to him. His mouth suddenly move and my attention went to it. 'Kitchen. When she leaves.' I saw him mouthed to me, before looking at Jandi. I quickly understood and courtly nodded.

He and Jandi walk passed me and into the kitchen. After a few minutes, to my surprise, Jandi walk out of the kitchen. Well that was fast.

I quietly made my way in the kitchen, and found Luhan with a towel wrap around his waist and another on his shoulders. I blinked a couple of times before staring straight at his face. Nope, don't look at his body. No.

"Why do you want me here?" I asked him, walk behind me and began to push me, "Go change, you're going swimming with us now." I widened my eyes and stood still, "What? But-" "No but! Just change!" he cut me off.

I sighed in defeat before walking inside the bathroom and quickly change into this. I walk out of the bathroom and fix the end of the cover before looking up at an awe-struck Luhan. With perfect jaw-drop and wide shining eyes. Okay, he was almost drooling while staring at me and I chuckled.

"I know I'm hot." I said. Repeating exactly what he said earlier. He snap out of his gaze and squint his eyes at me before playing along, "Who says you're hot? They must be blind."

"You were practically drooling and staring at my body." I grinned. He chuckled, "Shut up."

I laughed before walking over to him, "I'm not hot?" I innocently blinked at him. He wrap his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him, "You're smoking y, babe." He smirked and wink at me. I chuckled, "Boys would take me away from you."

"Tsk. Like they can win over me. You're mine." he said and tighten his hug around me. I shrugged and walk out of the kitchen, "Let's go swimming then~"

_________________________________________________________________________________________