Errand

I'm EXO-K's Bodyguard?! (hiatus)

The next couple of days, you became closer to the boys and they clung to you as though you were their mother. After working for them for a few weeks, the manager decided that if the fangirls ever found out you were living in the same dorm as you, they would revolt so then you got changed to the dorm next door. Sehun and Suho got their own rooms back and you were just a shout away.

Even though you were in a different dorm, you had the key to their dorm so you could easily go in and out to wake them up and get them ready for their schedules. As normal every morning, you would normally wake up Sehun since he would always listen to you and wake everyone else for you.

One of your few mistakes was to waking Kai up first. You made them breakfast that one time woke Kai up, then went back to your dorm to shower and when you came back, Kai almost ate all the food.

You made sure not to wake Kai up first anymore after that. Since you now had the luxury of your own dorm you didn't have to worry about dressing in proper pajamas, now you just wore tanks, with shorts. The boys didn't have the key to your dorm, so they had to knock. Since you were the only one in the dorm, of course it was smaller than Exo's by a lot.

Most of the time, since the boys schedules lasted until night time, you didn't have to worry about them barging in anyways.

The whole time you were with them during driving to one place to another you noticed that the fangirls started to get  rowdier. They seemed to always send you glares and you always either ignored them or stayed professional. They seemed more antsy too, they would sometimes fling each other out of the way to get to the boys. They were what you called insane.

Next week they were finally going to have their own mini tour of South Korea and they were insanely nervous. They would perform at several different locations and perform all their songs. You thought it was strange that only the six of them would be performing.

The manager informed you six others would be coming also to perform, you nodded and didn't think too much about it. The manager informed you that they wouldn't have any more performances until then, but now your task was to keep them on task and to make sure they practiced their vocals, and dancing skills. You agreed since you liked to watch them practice with their heart and soul.

Now you were watching the practice their song What is Love. You hummed and clapped along with the song. The rest of the guys were taking a break since they don't sing this song. You swayed in a strange manner and they stopped to look at you. You stopped immediately and they chuckled at you, obviously teasing you.

After an hour or two they were back into dancing and you were swinging your arms around bored. You sat there replaying the song for them, they would dance, you would replay it. After a  couple times it got boring so you left it on repeat, and you roamed around the dance room, hoping to find something entertaining.

"Are you really that bored?" Chanyeol popped out of nowhere surprising you.

"Yup, Can I just go to the market or something?" You plead.

"Sure but take someone with you, don't want to lose our bodyguard now right?" Chanyeol teased.

"I have a phone, and it's not like I'll get kidnapped, I'll kick their butts before that happens" You stuck your tongue out at him. Running up to your room you grabbed your purse then went back down to the practice room.

"Do you guys want anything to drink?" You cupped your mouth and shouted.

"Banana milk!"

"Strawberry milk!"

"Me too!"

"Me three!"

"Same, banana!"

"Grab me pocky!"

"Uhh I'll just get some of each.. and that pocky for you D.o." You called and waved.

"Dude, why did you let her go alone!" Baekhyun smacked Chanyeol's arm.

"She said she could handle it" Chanyeol rubbed his arm.

"I'm following her" Baekhyun grumbles and storms out.

"Sheesh, as if he can't be anymore obvious" Kai shook his head and continued drinking his water.


Meanwhile you were outside walking nonchalantly to the market. After a few minutes you were in front of the supermarket. Walking to the refrigerator aisle you searched for strawberry and banana milk. Walking through the aisle your eyed the drinks trying to read the labels. Blueberry, regular, vanilla, banana, and strawberry. Smiling you grabbed three of each then went down to the snack aisle, looking for pocky.

 

*Ugh where is she?* Baekhyun speed walks briskly through the aisles. He checks the fridge aisle then remembering you were going to get pocky he ran to the snack aisle.

"Miyoun!" He calls to you in a loud voice.

You perk up and look to the voice calling you. You grin seeing him and wave. He walks over to you and you notice he hasn't changed but instead was still wearing his sweaty clothes and hat.

"You're all sweaty" You wrinkle your nose and chuckle.

"No duh, I didn't want you to be alone so I tagged along" He straightened up.

"Well since you're here, want to carry the basket" You playfully dangled the basket in front of you, and Baekhyun held it for you.

You continued to scan the large variety of pocky. *Aish, I should have known there was going to be more than one kind* You growled quietly to yourself and grabbed six random packet of pocky, you tossed them to Baekhyun and he caught it in the basket.

Seeing he caught it in the basket you chuckled and threw another packet at him. He caught that one too.

This went on until you noticed there was waaay too much pocky, laughing now you placed most of the packets back as best as you could. Baekhyun laughed too, seeing now you trying to put the packets of tasty snacks back on the racks.

After putting back the unneeded snacks you marched off to the register and Baekhyun, slightly confused followed you. You put your hands out and Baekhyun gave you a high five, shaking your head you took the basket and placed it on the conveyor. 

The guys working at the counter looked as though he might be a senior in highschool. He scanned items, and snuck peeks at your face. Being oblivious as always, you were too busy counting the money.

"16,500 won please, but if you give me your number it will just be 10,000 won." The guy looked up and winked. You read his name tag, Lee DongHoon.

"Uhm.. Well I don't have a phone!" You blurted out not knowing what else to say.

Right at that moment your phone rang, you blushed and pretended it wasn't yours. Baekhyun next to you the whole time was not amused. He was pissed off that the cashier would just openly flirt like that, wouldn't he assume that he was your boyfriend?

You shuffled your feet and handed him exact change then took your items, bowed, then ran out the door.

Baekhyun on the other hand was still inside, he gave the guy a strange stare.

"Oh aren't you Baekhyun from exo-k?" Donghoon asked eyes wide.

"No you must be mistaken, and that's my girlfriend." He glared at the guy one last time, before chasing after you.

You were outside with the bag of snacks, you sat down on a bench and patted your blushing cheeks. *Aish so embarrassing, why do guys always do this?*

"Youn!" You look up and see Baekhyun run up to you, he kneeled directly in front of you.

"Let's go it's cold." With that he lets go as quickly as he came and kneeled, and stands up straight with his hand out. You grab his hand and he pulls you up. His hands are cold to yours in comparison but they are bigger than yours and very weloming. Instead of letting your hand go he just walks with your hand in his hand.

Sputtering a bit, you try to ask why he's holding your hand.

"Because your hand is warm, and mine is cold" He shrugs and reaches for the grocery bag.

"Okay then" You coughed awkwardly and let him hold your hand the whole walk home. When both of you reached the practice room you let go and tossed the drinks to the guys.

"Miyooooooooun! Do you have my pocky?" D.o whined.

"Yes" You threw him the bag.

"Oh my gosh! There's so many flavors!" He squealed loudly then began to open one and munch happily.

"Thank you Miyoun!" They all chorused and you beamed.

~

After their dance practice they were lazy, and laying around in their dorm, you were in your room messaging Kimmie.

"Aaagh I'm so bored" Chanyeol groaned after an hour or so of boredom. 

"Go practice your rapping, you always do that" Baekhyun calls back to him.

"Noooo, my rapping is perfect, when do you think Kimmie can come over again?" Chanyeol perks up.

"Kimmie this, Kimmie that, Kimmie is all you ever talk about. Make it less obvious boy" D.o smacks his head when he walks by then casually jumps on the couch next to Kai.

"Where did the maknae go?" Suho came out of his room and asked the boys.

*Uh oh*

~

"MIMI!" You hear a voice outside your door. You cautiously walk towards it and peek through the peep hole, you see the maknae and sigh in relief. When you open it he tumbles onto you.

"Nice to see you to Sehun" You chuckle and he rolls(like a buffalo) off of you.

"I'm so bored Mimi, do something with mee" He whines in a pleading tone. You notice he's in sweatpants and a white shirt. Very casual but he still manages to look pretty good.

"What do you want to do, and since when was I Mimi?" You raised your eyebrow sitting on the floor facing Sehun.

"Do you want to play truth or dare?" Sehun grinned getting excited.

*Crap, I hate this game I always choose dare* 

~~~~~~~

HURHURHUR, I'm sorry for the long wait, and like awkward cliff hanger, it's just I'm trying to write like three different chapters at once and OTL.

Comment replies.

Koalas Jealousy is always a nice factor in stories.

animfan132 Sorry I disappointed you guiseee, don't kill me, and I'm still sorry about the number of subscriber numbers, it's like a way of me having a goal. It's just a wish it's not like I won't stop updating.

ChibiHibird LOL I just love Byunghyun <3 and will there be more jealous baekkiii scenes? hurhur i dunnur.

BAPBabyy Manly, vanilla Sehun, AWAY!

WingzOfHell YOU should update soon, or else I will sacrifice your purple backpack..

eun_byung Sehun is an aegyo machine, he gets what he wants, when he wants it..

axelcarmen LOL I bet Kai would love to have your babies... how awk... don't touch Kai thooo, what about D.o hur?

ibgdrgn0818 Sorry for the late update /bows/ don't hurt mee

OHMYGOD I love bacon, bacon is magical.

KimSooYeon Miyoun is too cool, I based her off one of my friends, spunky in a bubbly way, and then the dancing thing my friend is good at.. she memorizes things so easily.. and she can freaking sing.. ._. I wannna be talented.

TaeMinhoOppa She will have to meet EXO-M sometime, but they probably won't hang around too long, but she can never meet Teen Top, cause L.joe isn't famous here..

LUckyLuhan It's alright, baekhyun will just have to deal with his feels. Us fangirls have to ALL THE TIME.

epickpoplover23NB LOL Yeah, my cousin is freaky..

writingcrazed I MISSED YOUR COMMENTS LIKE ADKLGJAHJKA And cocoons are special right? Have you read that before? I hope not.. cause I got that from my sister, who was rolled in blankets and shrieking how she was going to be a butterfly...

Pic spam.

OH MY GODDD

Hehe, they be at the airport playing with helicopters..

Chanyeol is an airplane... WHOO!

SEHUN EXPOSURE AFLKHALK:DS

OHMEHGERD AHJUSSHI!..... that's so omg... like i can't why. lol he's so cute... omg where is Kai to save you?

Anywayyssss, I hope you guys liked this semi short update. Tell me if you think I should write longer chapters or you just don't care. It's my co-author's birthday tooodaaaaaaaaay. So go bother her for me.. lol.

Question of the chappie..

Who is your bias in EXO?

Who is your favorite ship?

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/123549/88/the-world-of-pretty-face-ulzzang-gallery

leebyungiee out~