Leaving so soon?

I'm EXO-K's Bodyguard?! (hiatus)

MiYoun's P.O.V.

Ah today is the last day Baekhyun is staying over. I've gotten so used to him being here, it will be a bit weird with him gone now.

Last night I had some problem trying to bring those two fat bums into the house. It wasn't even that late just around 9:30 and they were out cold.

I guess that's what I get for dragging them through the whole park with me. 

Anyways when I tried to bring Kimmie in last night do you know what she did? She kicked me when I tried pulling her out of the car.

That girl.

Kicked me.

Well after I got her onto the mattress she wasn't too much of a problem. The funny thing was when I opened the door to pick Baekhyun up, he fell on the floor of the car and I didn't notice so I had to drag him out of the car then pick him up and place him on the bed too.

Luckily he didn't kick or slap me.

Well now I'm just laying here and it's about 9:30 a.m now. What's that noise? My phone on vibrate? I quickly crawl from my bed and run to the noise. I answer without looking at the caller I.D.

"Yeobseyo?" I say.

"Who is this?" I hear a deep voice say back to me. What the, since when did someone with this deep of a voice have my number?

"It's MiYoun who is this?" I reply finally looking at the caller I.D.

Oh man. This isn't my phone it's Baekhyun's and the caller is "Chanyeol?"

"This is Chanyeol. WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE IS MY BAEKHYUN?!" He suddenly shouted into the phone causing me to pull the phone away from my ear. I run into my room and shut the door quietly.

"Shhh calm down he's sleeping sheesh. He's fine don't worry it's not like I'm keeping him captive" I joked trying to calm this Chanyeol.

"Well when he wakes up just tell him that we are back in the SM building and to come by before noon so we can go to our next schedule. Alright bye." He said bluntly.

"Wait." I called back to him.

"What?" He said sounding annoyed.

"I thought he was leaving tomorrow. Where is the SM building anyways? Is it alright if I walk him in I want to make sure he's alright." You waited nervously for his reply.

"Fine, I think manager-hyung wants to talk to you anyways" He replied boredly.

"Alright I'll pass on the message and see you there at 11:30 sharp." You frowned to yourself. Why would their manager want to talk to me?

"Hey, I'm sorry for being rude. I just worry for him and I really appreciate that you helped him that day at the airport. Alright I'll see you ther-... WAITH WAITH" You heard him apologize then another voice came out and you heard noises on the other line.

"Hello?" You asked the phone.

"HELLOOOO MY NAME IS THEHUN" You heard a lispy voice shout at you from the other line.

"YAH GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!"

"NO HYUNG YOU WERE BEINTH MEANTH (No hyung you were being mean)"

You heard more shouting, then the deep voice come back.

"Sorry about that I'll see you later, bye" The deep voiced came back and then hung up leaving you a bit flustered.

​Ok first thing first I need to wake up Kimmie and Baekhyun then I need to get to the SM building. Wait, HE DIDN'T GIVE ME THE ADDRESS!

*Beep beep*

​Oh he sent the address ok good. It is now 10:00.

.

.

..

...

....

​GAHH I NEED TO WAKE THEM UP NOW.

I run back into the living room and jump on both Kimmie and Baekhyun to wake them up. 
"Ooomf" I heard Baekhyun grunt.

"Oooww" Kimmie whined.

"Wake up now we have to get ready, Baekhyun has to be a the SM building at 11:30 sharp. I just talked to some Chan guy and he said you need to be there before noon so we got to go. Now." You rushed and pushed Kimmie into her bathroom.

"Wait how did you talk to Chanyeol?" Baekhyun rubbed his eyes. Darn this puppy like boy.

"I thought your phone was mine and picked it up without looking. Sorry I didn't mean to, it was going to wake you two up." You suddenly felt bad because it wasn't your phone and you feel like you invaded his personal stuff.

"Ah it's alright I don't mind since you are so helpful" He chuckled at your nervous behavior.

"Well go get ready and grab all of your belongings, because you know you're leaving. This is probably going to be the last time Kimmie or I see you." You paused thinking how this would be one of your last times talking to him.

"I'll email you or something? We can be friends still" He smiled cutely.

Baekhyun is so much fun to be around. I'm going to miss him so much, I know I just barely met him but he's so sweet.

"Yeah we could do something? Maybe I'll come to your concerts sometime, considering Kimmie loves EXO" You joked to lighten your disappointment.

"Well I'm going to go get ready I'll talk to you in a bit." He waved and walked off to the bathroom.

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

​It's now 10:30. We are all done getting ready. We decided to get something to eat on the way there. It's about a 40 minutes drive to SM Building but it's alright as long as we aren't late.

​You drove half the way there and all of you stopped in a nearby food stand and ordered some food to eat. It was not 10:48. There was some unexpected traffic along the way so you were a bit behind your personal time schedule. You hated being late.

You swallowed your food as fast as you could and started to choke. Kimmie handed you the cup of water and you thanked her. Baekhyun just looked at you a little worried.

"​Let's go"

You rushed Kimmie and Baekhyun back into the car. When Kimmie was about to go into the passenger's seat you picked her up, ran to the driver's side. You opened the door and pushed her in and ran back to the back door then jumped in.

​You sat in buckled your seat and checked your phone. 11:02.

​WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE. You spazzed to yourself and wouldn't stop fidgeting. 

What you didn't notice was that Baekhyun was carefully studying you this whole time.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V.

She looks so worried about whether or not I'm punctual. I can't believe she cares this much.

"Hey MiYoun. You know if I'm just five minutes late it's not like you're the one to blame" I told her softly.

"But if you're late you can get in trouble" She protested.

"I'll be alright just rest a bit you look tired" I nudged her.

"Alright wake me up before we get there. Oh I forgot to mention your manager wants to talk to me too" She said facing the window. Why woud manager-hyung want to talk to MiYoun? She didn't do anything wrong.

Well she sort of kidnapped me but that was to help me. I hope she isn't in trouble. What if some fangirls saw her carrying me around? That's so embarressing. Good thing she isn't facing me, I can feel my cheeks burning up.

"Okay we will walk in together." I said stretching in my seat.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

MiYoun's P.O.V.

"MiYoun wake up, come on we are almost there" I felt someone shake my shoulders.

"What time is it?" I groggily ask.

"11:24" Baekhyun checked his phone.

​I spring up from my seat and bump the roof of the car. Ouch.

"Are we there yet?" I ask nervously.

"Actually yes we are. Oh good there's no fangirls waiting outside right now let's go" He smiled warmly.

I unbuckle my seat belt and I ask Kimmie to wait in the car.I grab my bag and phone and jump out of the car. She responds with a simple nod and lets us out before finding a spot to park.

Baekhyun steps forward then turns around gesturing to me. I follow him into the large pristine building gawking at it's size and condition. The place is huge and has tile floorings and a very high ceiling. Fancy much.

I glance at my phone to see it's 11:29 exactly. I look around for a group of people that Baekhyun might know.

"HYUNG I MITHED YOU" I saw a blur run by before seeing Baekhyun got tackled by a brunette.

"Hey Sehun I missed you too, where's everyone else?" He asked peeling Sehun off of himself. Wait Sehun? Thehun? Is that the same person on the phone? The one with a cute lisp?

​Baekhyun saw me look at Sehun confused so he introduced me and him. This boy is so tall what is he like 180cm?

"MiYoun this is the maknae Sehun, Sehun this is MiYoun the nice girl who saved me" He motioned.

Maknae but he's taller than Baekhyun?!

​You saw Sehun frown at you, then his frown flipped and he grinned widely. 

"Are you the one who antheered hyung'th thone?" He asked with wide eyes. This guy is overflowing with natural aegyo. 

"Yeah you shouted at Chanyeol and said you were Thehun" You flushed pink avoiding eye contact.

"How olth are you?" He asked bluntly.

"19 I was born on February 17th" You responded.

"Darn you're my noona" He pouted. 

​You couldn't stand his aegyo anymore you reached towards him.

"You are just so adorable" You cooed pinching his cheeks.

​He just laughed and Baekhyun's jaw dropped.

*Why doesn't she call me cute* He thought to himself.

"Come on leth go meet my hyungth and manager-hyung" The cute boy dragged you away from Baekhyun towards the elevator.

When Sehun saw that Baekhyun didn't move he ran back and pulled him into the elevator too. Sehun pressed a button on the elevator when you remembered that you had to meet Chanyeol.

"Uh Sehun where is Chanyeol? He said he would meet me there. Not you, not that I have a problem with you I'm just confused." You laughed nervously.

"Oh that? Hyung wouldn't wake up tho I came down inthead." He flashed a goofy smile. So much aegyo in one day, I will explode.

​The elevator door opened and Baekhyun and Sehun walked in front of me as I followed them into a hallway. I grabbed my phone and texted Kimmie.

​You should go get a proper lunch, I'm not sure how long this will take so I'll call you to pick me up >-<

​Closing your phone after you sent the text you were led into a dorm like room.

There stood 5 different guys looking at you. About 4 of them were around 20-22 you guessed. There was one with poodle hair with a baby face but he was really tall. There was about Baekhyun's height and he had really big eyes. Another slightly tanner than the rest but was extremely good looking. The last one, slightly taller than big eyes, looked the second oldest.

The last one looked the oldest took long strides and introduced himself.

"Hello I'm Lee SungHwan and I am Exo-K's manager." 

You shook his hand then bowed and introduced yourself. "I'm Kim MiYoun and I found Baekhyun at the airport."

​You instantly regretted the last part and mentally face palmed yourself. You heard snickering beside you and it was Sehun. You shot him a look then he stopped giggling and made a more serious face.

"Oh I see you can control Sehun now. You  just met him about 10 minutes ago and you can control him? You sure are impressive." The manager complimented you.

​You just shyly blushed and nodded.

"So tell me, what happened exactly happened that day at the airport." He pressed on.

​The next fifteen minutes was you explaining what you were doing at the airport and what you saw. How you saved him and literally lifted him out of the crowd. The big eyed guy's eyes widened more if that was possible. The poodle haired boy guffawed at Baekhyun and poked him. You continued how he fell asleep and you brought him to your friend Kimmie's house. 

​You also explained how Kimmie is probably out having lunch and is going to pick you up later. You told them about what you did those few days. You told them everything only because SungHwan pressed for more info. You had to explain buying him clothes, and poodle head spoke up and shouted.

"So how did you get him his boxers?" You pinked.

"I ran to the store and bought some with help of an employee" You turned bright red.

....

....

BAUHAHAHAUAHAUAA

​Everyone was laughing now even the second eldest who was keeping a poker face.

"Anyways, what else?" SungHwan asked.

​You explained how you had a shopping trip and went to Lotte world.

It was Sehun's turn to stare.

"Baek hyung, you went to Lotthe worlth without mee?" He whined.

"Hehe well yeah. She wanted to go." He pointed at you.

"You loved it there, especially that one roller coaster where you screamed like a little girl." You shot back.

OoooooOoh~ were heard around the room.

You ended your story with you finally answering Baekhyun's phone talking to some guy named Chanyeol.

"That's me!" Poodl-eer Chanyeol raised his hands.

"Then you got interrupted by Thehun" You pointed at Sehun who pouted at you. "Then I'm here, so yeah that's basically it."

"You are one impressive girl, you mentioned you just moved here from the states right? So does that mean you currently aren't working?" SungHwan asked you.

"Nope I need to find one though." You shook your head.

"Perfect then. You can be Exo-K's bodyguard." He smiled and patted your back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So you happy yet? For you impatient subscribers, I made Baekhyun so back early just for you. cough cough WingzOfHell.

Today is 9/3/12 and I officially finished this chapter but no edits :P

GIF/PIC SPAMMAGE

It's baeekkkiee~

I Love tumblr too much

 

Chanyeol is sooooo cute.

 

What are you doing? LOL

​Look at Kai's face here. :DD

 

Yes.. LOLOLOL

Tumblr is so lovely~

​Have you guys seen this one^^?

​Here's the lisping cutie..

​Ok I know this isn't relevant, but BUNNIES IN SWEATERS
BUNNNIESSS IN SWEATERSS

MY LIFE IS COMPLEEEEETEEEEEEEEE <33333

Kai loves you, therefore you must comment. If not then....-

​LOLOLOL :D

​I don't give enough love to Suho i noticed... so

​for the Suho lovers here he is.

leebyungiee says pai pai~ 

Comment and subscirbee my little derps~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/268819/she-s-my-knight-in-shining-armour-action-drama-jinyoung-romance-exok-baekhyun

You guys read this read it now. read it before i explode into little pieces and L.Joe will have to bring me back to life.

I like this story alot and it stars an O/C and Baekhyunniee :D