First day as their bodyguard(part two)

I'm EXO-K's Bodyguard?! (hiatus)

 Narrator's P.O.V.

Baekhyun turned back stared for a second and began walking back towards you. Your eyes widened wondering what he was up to.

"So do you now?" He asked grinning making his eyes become brighter.

"Fine if you're going to tease me never mind." You said crossly turning, and walking away. He gave you a quick back hug and whispered, "Thanks, now I know you don't just favor Sehun" and with that he ran off leaving you red and a bit flustered.

Sheesh that boy, bascially all of them know how to make you so embarrassed, you thought as you patted your cheeks. I thought he said he was done with his solo picture.

After another 20 minutes or so two more boys came out and it was Chanyeol and Kai. You looked up at them and to your surprise Kai wasn't wearing a shirt.

"Eep!" You squealed covering your eyes.

"Yah, Kai put a shirt on." Chanyeol pushed him.

"It's too hot, and besides this is my so called, wardrobe." He quoted the air at the word wardrobe.

"So? MiYoun's here." Chanyeol persisted.

"Bleeeh I don't want to." Kai groaned protesting.

"YAH PUT ON A SHIRT NOW!" You heard Thehun shout out from the other room.

"YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO THEHUN!" Kai shouted back.

"I'll kill everything you love." Sehun called back. You just stood there with your back facing them.

"So you will kill D.o?" Chanyeol smirked.

Kai gasped. "You wouldn't dare."  With that last comment he put a shirt on and Chanyeol told you could turn around. Not trusting them, you turned around with your eyes shut.

"MiYoun-aah, You can look now." You heard a voice coo at you. You peeped through your fingers to see Kai three inches away from your face. You immediately out of instinct shoved his face away and slapped his arm.

"Ow. That hurt." Kai faked a sniffle. Chanyeol laughed at his misery while you glared at the now dressed Kai.

"Do you guys know when you will be done?" You asked raising your eyebrow.

"Pretty soon, it's just D.o, Suho and Sehun left." Chanyeol counted his fingers.

"Do you think I can go watch?" You asked curiosity filling your voice.

"I guess so as long as Sehun doesn't run off the set to tackle you." Chanyeol shrugged.

"Yay let's go!" You jumped around excitedly and scurried off to the set. Sticking your head in the room you saw Baekhyun sitting talking to one of the staff members and you went to go look for manager. You saw JungHwan and asked if it was alright if you watched. He nodded and you thanked him.

Sitting on the floor while hugging your knees you watched in interest how the pictures always came out looking so good. You were wondering to yourself why the director man made them turn to the side and look at the camera, because to you it looked so unnatural and awkward.

Then he made someone Sehun squat. What the, why squatting? He looks like an asian fob when he does that haha.

These are such awkward poises. I will never understand photography.

After the director finished making them pose in almost every pose imaginable he finally called off the photo shoot.

Sheesh why does it take you over 3 hours to take pictures for them?

Everyone was tired because they thought it would've been shorter but it wasn't to their dismay.

"Uwaaah I'm so tired." Sehun whined.

"Let's just get in the van first, then you can relax" You said pushing him towards the door.

When all of you stepped outside there was about another 15 girls who rushed towards them as soon as they saw Sehun. Sehun's eyes widened and he tried to hide behind Chanyeol.

"Excuse me please back away" You stated strictly putting your arms out to make a wall.

"Yah! Who do you think you are trying to keep us away from our oppas?" Some random fangirl pointed her manicured nail at your face. She was wearing shorts with a see through shirt. This fangirl, what is she trying to do, seduce the boys? Not on my watch.

"Excuse me but this is my job, I have to keep them out of harms way from people like you" You raised your eyebrow at this girl defiantly.

"That's what you think, but I know you're probably just some for them." She scoffed at you.

"? Oh honey please if you want ty, look in a mirror, now have a nice day" You shot her a fake smile shutting the van door in her face.

"Oooohhh nice one, didn't know you could be catty, rawr!" Kai said while he clawed the air.

"That girl shouldn't be skipping school, by her uniform I can tell she's just in highschool" You crossed your arms annoyed at your encounter.

"It's alright, we have some underage fangirls who skip school and follow us it's very unhealthy and not to mention bad for their studies." Baekhyun informed you.

"Yeah I'll try to keep you guys safe from people like that." You told them snuggling into your seat and drifting to sleep.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Tch who does that lady think she is? Keeping me from oppa. Just wait Baekhyun oppa I'll be with you soon." ChoHee scoffed complaining to her friends.

"Yeah I bet she isn't strong but just clings to them!" Her friends comforted her.

"As soon as I get out of high school, I'll find a way to you Baekhyun, just wait a little longer for your soulmate." ChoHee smirked.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I was a little tired but probably nothing compared to what the boys have to go through. When we got to the dorm they went to take showers and I started on dinner. While cutting up the vegetables I thought about what that girl said earlier. I can't believe she called me a . Like me a ?!

Am I a ? I look down at my clothes I'm wearing pajama shorts and a sweater. That's not ty like is it.. Well I am wearing shorts, maybe I should change since I do live in here with six boys with raging hormones...

I run off to my room and grab a pair of sweats and put them over my shorts and run back out. There we go now I'm uhm more decent? She calls them oppa all the time, should I do that?

"Oppa" I say out loud to myself. It sounds weird, I haven't used that word in such a long time. Well I'm not going to use it now if I don't have to.

I stir the pot of kimchi stew and take a big whiff. Smells good, just got to make sure it tastes good. I take a spoon out of the drawer and scoop a little into it and put it in my mouth.

Perfect. I smile to myself, another success. Take that random fangirl. I can cook, while you can probably only make ramen.

"Boys! Dinner is ready!" You shout towards the direction of the rooms. Several seconds later you see the 6 of them come running in with wet hair. Aw they're so cute, they look as though they were just at a water park.

They help you set up the table and they all started digging in. After a few minutes into dinner you heard Suho cough purposely a few times. You furrowed your brows at his actions. What's the matter?

"Do you need water Suho?" You ask cocking your head.

"No I am just trying to do something" He coughed once more. You shrugged your shoulders when you heard Baekhyun ooh.

"Thank you MiYoun for dinner!" Baekhyun chirped. Oh that's what Suho meant. 

"You're welcome Baek" You smile taking another bite.

"Thank you MiYoun~" Kai and D.o called out.

"Thanks noona!"

"Thank you for making dinner" Chanyeol spoke in his deep voice.

"There we go, proper thank you's, thanks MiYoun" Suho chuckled then fist pumped the air. Everyone stared at him with their mouths full of food. You were confused why are they so shocked.

"Abeoji Suho I'm sorry but, please don't ever do that again." D.o said with a very serious face.

"Aw why not? I can be cool too!" He wriggled in his seat.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun screamed jumped out of their seats and ran towards their rooms, stopped, turn around ran back and grabbed their bowls and ran away again.

"You scared them away good job hyung." Sehun pouted stabbing his rice. (I actually heard stabbing your rice with your chopsticks is a nono in korea...so if this offensive sorry..)

"Well I'm done eating I'll start washing the dishes." You got up and grabbed your plate and trotted off to the kitchen. While you were washing the dishes you saw Chanyeol sneak back in to get more food and run back into his room.

You chuckled to yourself seeing how silly he was being, a short while later Sehun, Suho and Kai finished. You washed those too. After what seemed like eternity Chanyeol, Baekhyun and D.o finished and you washed and they dried the plates for you.

You stretched and went to the couch. Picking up the remote you flipped through the channels looking for something to watch.

Sehun plopped onto the couch next to you. You raised your eyebrow at him as a warning. He pouted for awhile and plead, after several minutes you gave in and let him lay his head on your lap. Suho jumped on the couch along with D.o. 

Suho pointed at Sehun and made a face, you just brushed it off. You didn't really mind now. Sehun sighed in content as he watched t.v. comfortably with his head resting on your lap.

You decided on watching To The Beautiful You because it was SM and this episode has a mini EXO-K feature in it. Since Sehun was resting his head on your lap you curled your fingers around his hair and played with his hair.

It was the part of the party and Sehun was wiggling around. You patted his head to try to get him to stop but instead he jumped up at the part where he appeared and excitedly pointed at himself efficiently covering up Kai and anyone else in the shot.

You laughed at his enthusiasm and then the part ended and he plopped himself back down with his head on your lap. 

After a while Sehun started to doze off on your lap and Suho and D.o fell asleep also. You continued watching tv and Sehun snuggled closer to your stomach and you blushed slightly at the skinship. Good thing he was asleep. It was getting late so you wiggled out of Sehun's grip.

Well you got to take them to their rooms now You then thought to yourself which room was theirs. You remembered that D.o was in the same room as Kai so you picked him up first bridal style and shuffled towards a random room and saw that the beds were empty so you took note that was Sehun and Suho's room.

Carrying D.o you noticed how peaceful he looked and how pretty his jawline was. Dang all these guys are so good looking. Finally making it to D.o's and Kai's room Kai was sitting up when you walked in.

He was on his laptop smiling like a dork, maybe reading fan mail? You placed D.o on his bed and brushed the hair out of his eyes and pulled up his covers. You patted his head and faced Kai he gave you a wave and a smile you smiled back and murmured goodnight. 

Walking back to the living room you scooped up Suho and brought him to his room placing him on a bed hopefully it was his own. Scurrying out you went to pick up Sehun which was a lot harder to do since he is a lot taller than D.o and Suho.

You took in a deep breath and picked him up. Oh dear Bacon he is so tall and I might tip over I better get to his bed quickly, you thought wobbling to his room.

You managed to get to the room now you had to place him on his bed, you took another three steps and slipped on a pair of jeans but luckily both of uou just landed on the bed.

Oh man did he wake up? You took a peek and saw him stir in his sleep and wrap an arm around you, crud not again. You panicked and tried to get out his grip. He groaned and pulled you into his chest. 

AHJKLHSFAL

HE IS SO CLOSE

Breathe in breathe out. Calm down MiYoun you are more professional than this.

Just think how can you get out of this giant baby's clutches?

I'll just have to wake him up. 

"Sehun psst wake up please" You whispered trying to shake him gently. 

"Hmph? What?" He asked cutely half asleep  

"Let go of noona, so I can go to my own bed" You told him softly. 

"No you're my teddy tonight" He protested pulling you even closer and wrapping his blanket around the both of you. He then proceeded to pull your legs closer with his own legs and flipped you over so that you were between Sehun and the wall. 

Oh Sehun, are you serious how am I supposed to escape now?

"Sehun don't be silly let me go" You strictly whispered. 

"Shush noona sleep I'm too tired" Sehun whined once more before snuggling with you under the covers.

You sighed giving in to his sleepy cuteness. I guess I'm sleeping here tonight. It's pretty comfy here to though and nice and warm. "

"Goodnight you cute giant" You chuckled and eventually drifted off to dreamland. 

9/15/12 finished editing and writing at 11:25 

Pic spammage :)

totally irrelavant but its soo cute.

Luhaaaann :D

Sehunniee this person trapped you on his bed, imagine that... wow

L.joeeee~~

LOL daaww arent you so adorkablee

Why yes he is...

Lay is screwing with my bias list...

I mean, just look at him, trying to seduce everyone....

LOL anyways until next time leebyungiee OUT!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/266625

Check out this story it's like a oneshot but it's cool :D

heyyyooo check out my other fic, it might be on hiatus now but when i make a comeback, it'll be better :D